Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

60s music!

[be...]

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

• [ba...]

• [st...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Girls Don't Cry - The Four Seasons.    One of my favorite groups from the 1960's

Sherry

They had 71 chart hit's

Sherry was a cool song. I loved how his falsetto seemed to keep getting higher and higher. Thanks for posting!

Yes, I love Frankie Valli, he is still performing. While I'm at it here's another one of the Four Season's Hits.

Oh What a Night

In's Brenda Lee had a voice all her own. Loved her songs....like you said she was amazing, such a big voice coming out of such a tiny girl.

Hey Jaddy!

Not alone!

Traveling Wilburys - Not Alone anymore. Not from the 60s, but the cast of characters is. Mostly Roy Orbison's amazing vocals. Nice video too! :) Dylan, Harrison and others on backup.

Thanks Stevesny

I guess there are not that many of us old timers who are going through a Benzo taper. It's rough,but getting there. Roy Orbinson was very popular back in the 60's another singer that had a different sound to his voice from back them was Gene Pitney.

Half Heaven Half Heartache

Good Song babyangel...use to do the cha cha to this one ....

Jay and the Americans- 1965 - Cara Mia

Saw him sing this on a program on Public Television not to long ago, at his age, which I think is  late 60's or early 70's, he can still hit the high notes....amazing.

i remember when i saw the denzel washington movie Deja Vu i heard this song on the soundtrack and loved it !

From 1964 The beach boys - Dont worry baby "

if you see this benzojunkie i miss seeng you here :(

i remember when i saw the denzel washington movie Deja Vu i heard this song on the soundtrack and loved it !

Great song! It's been in several movies, in fact in the Billy Joel version of the song linked below, he mentions doing the song for his daughter after she saw the movie "Never Been Kissed" where she heard the song and fell in love with it.

Check it out!

Great song! It's been in several movies, in fact in the Billy Joel version of the song linked below, he mentions doing the song for his daughter after she saw the movie "Never Been Kissed" where she heard the song and fell in love with it.

hi tryinhard , great song !! you know i watch movies / dvds often i often hear good songs i like from soundtrascks and its easy to get a name from imdb , heres a sound track song i heard on a  1992 horror movie its not quite 1960 its 1959  i love it even though its just a instrumental

Johnny and santo - sleepwalker

im going to bed in a few minutes even though its just 9pm , goodnight

I like that one. I wish I was sleepwalking. Got that tired wired feeling though. I think I'll be up for a while...Sleep tight  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (They need to add a sleepy head)

I like that one. I wish I was sleepwalking. Got that tired wired feeling though. I think I'll be up for a while...Sleep tight  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (They need to add a sleepy head)

Oh yes, that bad 'ol "tired an wired." It's a few hours later, and I hope you found those zzzzz's.

In the meantime, though:

Tossin'and Turnin'- Bobby Lewis

hi stevesny , great song from bobby lewis !!

i hope you dont mind me askin but i noticed you been around for awhile since i saw the year you started diazapam . did you own any cars from the '60s or '70s in the past ? i really like to look at old cars from those years online .

thanks for the heards up & i hope you enjoy your holiday today

Oh yes, that bad 'ol "tired an wired." It's a few hours later, and I hope you found those zzzzz's.

Thanks Steve...I did get a pretty good night of sleep Thank God.

Since it's a holiday here in the states, I thought this one would be a good fit!

Bee Gee's Holiday 1967

hi stevesny , great song from bobby lewis !!

i hope you dont mind me askin but i noticed you been around for awhile since i saw the year you started diazapam . did you own any cars from the '60s or '70s in the past ? i really like to look at old cars from those years online .

thanks for the heards up & i hope you enjoy your holiday today

Hi Katie, yes, I've owned a bunch of cars from the 60s and 70s. Don't have any pics though. My friends and I used to work on cars as kids, and so we had a number of them. Hope you had/are having a nice holiday as well!

Thanks Steve...I did get a pretty good night of sleep Thank God.

Since it's a holiday here in the states, I thought this one would be a good fit!

Bee Gee's Holiday 1967

Hey Tryin,

I can use some decent zzzzz's tonight myself. The last few hours of my sleep last night were in that dream/wake state which I think all of us are familiar with. So, even though I got 7 - 8 hours, still woke exhausted! It's ok. I CAN HANDLE IT!!!!!!  :D:)

Well, not a holiday song, but the Bee Gees had a great sound. Here's another

I Started a Joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6YmSVAOG8

hi good afternoon Mr Steve's wow thats really cool that you worked on old cars back then its very handy and usefull to be mechanically inclined like that ! my mustang gt needs the ignition replaced since my idiot brother screwed up this one trying to use the WRONG key to start it , it seems like it messed up the tumblers in the ignitin so ii have to try to contact a locksmith to see if they can fix this if not ford motor dealership mechanicas quoted me $1000 to fix + cost of tow :(

wow it mustve really been somethin livin back during those days in the 60s & 70s !! this is my favorite music actually from those decades

my holiday yesterday was really nice i made barbecue boneless ribs with barbecue sausage it was really tasteys !! i actually prefer boned barbecue ribs the ones you gotta gnaw on i alway have to floss my teeth after eating those  :laugh:

im tired i washed my truck and parent's lincoln navigator awhile ago im gona shower & have a nappy soon , goodnight

babyangel.....just remembered this song and thought I would post it for you.

Angel Baby by the Rosie and the Originals - 1961 I was a Sophomore in HS when this song hit the charts.