Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

60s music!

[be...]

:hug:  i feel like giving sno a big hug too !!  :smitten:  Merry Christmas , i love you,

Im going out of town tomorow 2 days to the ranch i love you

You're celebrating Christmas at the ranch?  :) That sounds really nice Katie. Have a great time.  :)

Love, Snowy :hug:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

• [ba...]

• [st...]

Top Posters In This Topic

:hug:  i feel like giving sno a big hug too !!  :smitten:  Merry Christmas , i love you,

You're celebrating Christmas at the ranch?  :) That sounds really nice Katie. Have a great time.  :)

hi snoball!! it was very nice to hear from you earlier i wrote back to you i was already going through acute snoball withdrawals  :2funny::P

im leaving in a couple of hours i went to get foods awhile ago to cook there and some 2cycle oil to use with the weedeater since i mowed with the john deere i repaired it took 6 hours to mow i used the headlghts on it too !! i felt a great sense accomishment fixing it getting it running when it wasnt working for around 3 years

wel i better pack up some more stuff to take there i love you very much Joey

Katie

hi snoball!! it was very nice to hear from you earlier i wrote back to you i was already going through acute snoball withdrawals  :2funny::P

im leaving in a couple of hours i went to get foods awhile ago to cook there and some 2cycle oil to use with the weedeater since i mowed with the john deere i repaired it took 6 hours to mow i used the headlghts on it too !! i felt a great sense accomishment fixing it getting it running when it wasnt working for around 3 years

wel i better pack up some more stuff to take there i love you very much Joey

Katie

What a sweetheart. :angel::smitten: Have fun and Merry Christmas and many blessings to you and your family. :)

Love, Snowey :)

Everly Brothers- All I Have To Do Is Dream

There are songs everyone loves. :)

Good one Dorian  :thumbsup: I love singing that song, but my wife just laughs.  8)

Everly Brothers- All I Have To Do Is Dream

There are songs everyone loves. :)

great song i havnt heard that song in years i last heard it on a movie sound track from a old movie awhile back , i think mom would like that song she has an enemy named cathy  :laugh::2funny:

i heard this song earlier when i drove to the supermarket to get donuts i was already at the store i had to sit in the car i wanted to hear the rest of this song it was awesome !! from 1965 shes got a ticket to ride !!  :yippee:

"San Francisco"  -  Scott McKenzie        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_WG3d3GL8&list=PL12D367EE8A76CD27 :smitten:

i heard this song earlier when i drove to the supermarket to get donuts i was already at the store i had to sit in the car i wanted to hear the rest of this song it was awesome !! from 1965 shes got a ticket to ride !!  :yippee:

Ins and Katie...you both chose great songs!  :thumbsup:

The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight

I know this is a longshot , but if you can see this Jim (benzojunkie) happy new year ! i wish you the best health and happiness in 2015 i miss you :(

• 2 months later...

i heard this song earlier on youtube i liked it .i wanted to bring benzojunkie's thread back to life too 

Some good sounding music there Katie.  :thumbsup:

i heard this song earlier on youtube i liked it .i wanted to bring benzojunkie's thread back to life too 

I'm sick of this thread after yesterdays performance by bj. who does he

think he is ? we used to be good friends too....but obviously hes gone bananas. >:(

iim worried about Jim needing support in his taper of diazapam he's takin , i tried to talk to a pharmacist a few days ago tellin him i quit xanax 6 months ago if there was any vitamins or anything i could do to clear this existing brain fog i have occasionally

iim worried about Jim needing support in his taper of diazapam he's takin , i tried to talk to a pharmacist a few days ago tellin him i quit xanax 6 months ago if there was any vitamins or anything i could do to clear this existing brain fog i have occasionally and they were not that helpfull

iim worried about Jim needing support in his taper of diazapam he's takin , i tried to talk to a pharmacist a few days ago tellin him i quit xanax 6 months ago if there was any vitamins or anything i could do to clear this existing brain fog i have occasionally

Jim needs more than just support for getting off Valium.....

Hes got a f**** Cannabis, ganja, weed problem.

Too many joints are pissing in his brain ......as you can see. :tickedoff: