Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

60s music!

[be...]

Hey Kids, i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm abandoning this thread. it seemed like a good idea to create this at the time but i'm (and i'm sure a lot of you) getting tired of having to hop back and forth to post a song. i'll just use 'Benzoid FM,' a good one-size-fits-all place. thank you to all who took time to post some great memories here. and of course, continue to do so if you want.....benzojunkie.

see ya around Jimmy, was great fun at times but i know what you mean. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

• [ba...]

• [st...]

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to keep benzojunkie's thread alive Its sad to see the departure of him,  he seemed like he put alot into the offtopic here on bb , i heard this song earlier on the radio on the way to the supermarket i loved it !! from 1967 buffalo springfield - stop children whats that sound ! This song is for you Jim (benzojunkie) i miss you my friend

Babyangel,

So glad you started this thread back up!

I'll be back soon with some posts (I'm thinkin' Dylan, natch), and look forward to more!

Thanks!

Steve :smitten:

[93...]

Hi Insomniac ,

thanks for the great songs your playing for us !!

Hey, babyangel

You're so welcome.

Hope you have a good evening

:hug:

I watched a movie earlier Killing season they played a OLD Johnny Cash song from that movie over and over i liked it its 13 months from 1960 but its close enough ! Dont take your guns to town

Hi Insomniac,

ya im doing well i feel light tinnittus still i think i can expect it to last another 2 more months i just need to take care of myself as best as possible so i can make it , i take alot of vitamins each day and i exercise alot on my treadmill & i activate alot thruout the day activating on my feet i feel great on days i activate plenty .

Hi snoball, good to see you !! ,  that was a good movie i saw earlier Killing season (2013)  where i heard that Johnny cash song from.

I hope Jim (benzojunkie) that started this thread comes back someday

[93...]

Hi Insomniac,

ya im doing well i feel light tinnittus still i think i can expect it to last another 2 more months i just need to take care of myself as best as possible so i can make it , i take alot of vitamins each day and i exercise alot on my treadmill & i activate alot thruout the day activating on my feet i feel great on days i activate plenty .

Hi snoball, good to see you !! ,  that was a good movie i saw earlier Killing season (2013)  where i heard that Johnny cash song from.

I hope Jim (benzojunkie) that started this thread comes back someday

Hey Babyangel, You're doing so great!  It's good that you're exercising and taking vitamins.    I used to have a treadmill - that's a

good workout!    I always feel better when I exercise.  I have an elliptical I use. 

Stay strong, Babyangel.   

Hope you have a good night. 

Love

Ins :smitten:

Hi snoball! Hope you're doing okay.

Hugs

Hi Ins. :) Thanks.  :) I'm doing fine. How are you? I keep wanting to post something to that great thread you have...poems, quotes, wise sayings. I forget the title. ::) I love that thread. Its so positive and uplifting.  :smitten:

Snoball :hug:

[93...]

Hugs

Hi Ins. :) Thanks.  :) I'm doing fine. How are you? I keep wanting to post something to that great thread you have...poems, quotes, wise sayings. I forget the title. ::) I love that thread. Its so positive and uplifting.  :smitten:

Hey Snow

I'm doing okay - just a bit tired.          No sleep gets really old.

thank you, about the thread. Post whatever inspires you, Snow.

Hope you have a good night.

I started to type 'good weekend' but ...no we're not there yet. 

[93...]

Hi Ins.  :) I'll pray for you to have a great night of sleep. :)

Snoball :)

Thank you, Snoball

I'll take the sleep day or night.  LOL

Take good care!

Hugs

Ins

Hugs

MORNIN SNO,

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO POST ON INS'S THREAD. YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT SENSE OF HUMOR...SO, BRING THAT :)  WOULD BE GREAT :thumbsup:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

FLUTER  :smitten:

Thanks Ins. and Fluter :) My day is always better when I'm blessed with nice people to talk to. :)

THAT GOES BOTH WAYS SNO :)

HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT DAY :)

FLUTER :smitten:

Thanks Ins. and Fluter :) My day is always better when I'm blessed with nice people to talk to. :)

THAT GOES BOTH WAYS SNO :)

HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT DAY :)

FLUTER :smitten:

Ditto :)