Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

what made you choose your BB name?

[lo...]

[b6...]
Cogito Ergo Sum.

I really don't whether I dreamed up the rest of it! ;)

"I think, therefore I am." I had to google it!

Yeah, wondering if you dreamed something or if it really happened. . . I have that problem. Oh, well, keep telling myself to stop over thinking it. Worrying and over thinking are part of my problem!

Cogito Ergo Sum.

Yeah, wondering if you dreamed something or if it really happened. . . I have that problem. Oh, well, keep telling myself to stop over thinking it. Worrying and over thinking are part of my problem!

You and I have a lot in common, Mind. ;)

[b6...]

Please tell me it gets better. When my mind drifts off, sometimes it seems rather slippery to get it back. Not sure how to explain that. . . .a slippery mind?

I understand! If,the mind wandering, negative thoughts could be controlled, this thing could be so much easier!

Please tell me it gets better. When my mind drifts off, sometimes it seems rather slippery to get it back. Not sure how to explain that. . . .a slippery mind?

Well, I think I understand, because I feel my mind is slippery, too.  I think the more people grow, the older they get, the easier and better it becomes.

Anyway, I'm running the risk of derailing this thread now so I'm gonna scoot before one of my fan-club complains. ;)

B :therethere:

I was listening to "Sinnerman" by Nina Simone when I registered here. Great song. That's about the only reason why I picked this name. No religious mania involved  :laugh:

Withdrawal does have benefits. I found I could not worry because my mind was too fuzzy.  :-\

! F

[b6...]
Withdrawal does have benefits. I found I could not worry because my mind was too fuzzy.  :-\

Same here!  :laugh:

hey, lookingforward. Thanks for starting this thread - a little fun distraction is good!

Cogito Ergo Sum.

I love latin, well the way it looks I cant read it lol

What a great idea for a thread  :thumbsup:

Mine is a bit boring I'm afraid.....my husband has called me Kiddo since the day he met me.  A rather weird thing to call a stranger, right? 1977 is the year I was born  :)

Hi Kiddo

Maybe not that strange. It may be commonly used in some places as a term of endearment.

It is better than "hen" commonly used in Glasgow in Scotland and "loon" is used for boys & young men in the north east where I come from.  :2funny:

LF

[7b...]
I had begun to attend a Holy Hour at a Church on the way home from work as I was experiencing tolerance withdrawal from my nightly 2mg of Ativan, each day beginning around 4 pm. I didn t know what was happening to me and I began doing this to try to counteract the waves of anxiety and feeling as though my throat was closing up on me etc etc....it was while saying the Rosary that the idea came to me that I needed to research the Ativan...found this site.....saved my sanity....thus the name  :angel: