Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

what made you choose your BB name?

[lo...]

My BB name is self explanatory.  I am looking forward to a brighter future.  I am not very imaginative but I am positive, nowadays at least.

I am intrigued by the myriad of strange names used here. Please satisfy my curiosity and tell us why you chose it.what does it say about you.  Not expecting anyone to give any personal info if your name is based on something that would identify you.

Just some fun

LF :yippee:

an old childhood friend gave me this nickname when we were just little kids - He passed away when I was just eight years old, but I still used it as a nickname and later as an alias online  (There was no "online" back then when I was a kid)

Z

GMIT i thought the GM in your name was refereing to general motors :P haha im kidding , my name babyangel its been a nickname i used since i was little i had my own first computer 10 years ago

My ego said "this won't hurt me"  :laugh: so I stayed on long after I knew I was dependent. :( I wish I could change it to "changed my mind"  :thumbsup:

[5f...]
Just a play on Scandinavian language/culture, as I'm actively learning Icelandic. It means " Thor bear," Bjorn for "bear" is a common nickname for whatever reason.

Errrm.. I honestly can't rememberl lol.

I know I'd originally chosen a differnet benzo-related name and the forum wouldn't allow it for some reason, but for the life of me I can no longer remember what it was, so I ended up with Benzoid.  And I can only remember that because it's my username. ::)

Dune : Arrakis is the spice planet!

That's it, it's been bugging me since I first saw your name, I knew it seen it somewhere before.  The battle for Arrakis was the Dune game on the Mega Drive back in the day!!  :thumbsup:

Colin = Cloni (see my signature line). True story! My real name is Barbara. :)

Are you joking with us Colin?  :laugh: You have a male profile but your name is Barbara? Im very confused now :crazy:

Colin = Cloni (see my signature line). True story! My real name is Barbara. :)

Are you joking with us Colin?  :laugh: You have a male profile but your name is Barbara? Im very confused now :crazy:

Would I tell a lie!? :angel: Just call me 'Babs'!

I remember, (i think i do lol) that when the reporter from Oregon wrote about BB, he stated your full name and it was Colin something...maybe im wrong. It really doesnt matter. We all just appreciate what you have done here to help us.

In my eyes your an Angel wither way.

Thanks for joining in.  I think Colin is teasing us.  :laugh:

I love reading this thread. Wish I had been more imaginative!!!

I thought my memory was bad but fancy forgetting ........ ::)

100+ views, 20+ replies. Maybe everyone else has forgotten too.  :tickedoff:

LF

[c9...]

I was in such deep depersonalization / derealization when I landed on this site. . . .I think MindSeeker came out of seeking answers to this seeming break from reality.

Still not sure if this website is real, or my imagination reeling into complete introspection. . . but I couldn't have come off the Klonocide without this site.

You are all real. . . aren't you?

[c9...]

What is real, Mind??

Just kidding! We are real and great support for each other!!

Thanks, GMIT (aka Going to Make It Through). You are very positive and that's great!

Yeah, I'm not really sure what's real. But as I was pondering all of this the past few months, I started questioning the reality of everything.

Just made me spacey and I kept getting lost.  :crazy:

You are all real. . . aren't you?

Cogito Ergo Sum.

I really don't whether I dreamed up the rest of it! ;)