Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

!!!~~~SINGLES CLUB~~~!!!

[...]

[50...]
hi mindseeker, i saw your signature that you jumped/ quit your klonopin recently i hope your feeling alright and sleeping decently i like to take melatonin to sleep sometimes its 10mg vitamin b6 is added to it to prolong sleep i got it from walgreens i hope this helps i wish you well,

katie

Hi, katie. Thanks. It feels great to be off the Klonocide.  :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [Pe...]

• [ba...]

Arrakis, lol, 29 going on 40 isn't that bad, try being 63 going on 14 with a 40 year old daughter trying to be mommy from 60 miles away!  Lol!  Talk about some deep sheeeeit!  Having a blast with my second childhood, at least while it lasts!  Who needs sleep?  Lol!  Wish my daughter could appreciate how much fun I'm having.....  She thinks I've lost my mind... :smitten:

Hey Peruzer,

As a daughter taking care of both my aging parent's....my mom just LOOOOOOVEs to remind me....and I quote "YOUR GOING TO BE OLD AND SICK ONE DAY"!

Peruzer, I think she's trying to put a curse on me....lol! ;)

I'm thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your life!!!!!!!

Take Care and Be Happy,

Fluter :smitten:

Hi  Mrs Flutterbye ,

i saw the person on here recently that stole your froggy and made it her avatar , do a search thingy on top for the name "betsy" to see it

Thanks, Crazy women need love too lol  :idiot:  :smitten:

AMEN!  CRAZY IN TEXAS ;)

FLUTER :smitten:

Texas women are a different level of crazy :) JK...Mama's from Austin and she would roll over in the grave lol

-adam

Texas women are a different level of crazy :)

Uuu huh, sounds like some one in Georgia is cursing for a bruising :muscle:...lol.

Could it be you Arrakis?

Fluter ;)

Texas women are a different level of crazy :)

Uuu huh, sounds like some one in Georgia is cursing for a bruising :muscle:...lol.

Could it be you Arrakis?

Fluter ;)

Bring it on TexMex, I was raised in Alabama anyway :D

However Texas toast makes great BLT's

Best,

Adam

Oh I'm all Tex and no Mex. If your not from Texas...it just don't matter! Alabama/Georgia...what's the difference. I bet your mamma would agree with me ;)

And, boy you've got that right.  Nothing like camping and making breakfast over the pit with eggs, bacon, and fried Texas Toast....yummy :)

So, how ya doin today?  Still vibrating off the couch? :thumbsup:

Hugs,

Oh I'm all Tex and no Mex. If your not from Texas...it just don't matter! Alabama/Georgia...what's the difference. I bet your mamma would agree with me ;)

And, boy you've got that right.  Nothing like camping and making breakfast over the pit with eggs, bacon, and fried Texas Toast....yummy :)

So, how ya doin today?  Still vibrating off the couch? :thumbsup:

Hugs,

Dear FB,

I actualy had a great night, got about 5 hours sleep better than my usual 3 or none. My heart is jumping outta my chest at the moment though (I can feel in my throat). But, I did run the block a few times so that might be it.

EGGS BACON AND FRIED TEXAS TOAST! A woman after my own heart... :smitten:

U feeling ok today?

Yours,

ADAM

I actualy had a great night, got about 5 hours sleep better than my usual 3 or none.

A, Insomnia SUCKS!!!!!

Don't ya just feel thrilled when you get 5 or more hours of sleep per night. It always makes me feel like......oh, no please don't let me wake-up.

My heart is jumping outta my chest at the moment though (I can feel in my throat). But, I did run the block a few times so that might be it.

Running will get the old heart ta thumping, but GOOD for you for getting in some exercise.

I went and worked out with my girls....they have a trainer and she does cross training.  Lets just say after that 30-min work out my heart felt like it was going to explode, but I recovered and did it again yesterday.  Were working with her 2 X's per week.

The Benzo WD has caused me to lose extreme amounts of muscle & mass, and I refuse to allow it to get worse.  Gonna work on gettin some guns ;)

EGGS BACON AND FRIED TEXAS TOAST! A woman after my own heart... :smitten:

Food ALWAYS tastes so much better when your camping. Something about being in the fresh air just causes me to want to graze...lol.

U feeling ok today?

Rather antsy!  Plus my girls have informed me that they are thinking about moving out.  I wasn't expecting that...natural course of life; however, if they actually follow thru with it....I will miss the Hell out of them!  Other than that I'm taking this journey One Day at a Time!

Hugs  :hug:

Fluter

• 8 months later...

Hoping to revive this thread.  Where's my single people?!  :-*

30ish female here.  Lost my 20s to benzos and can't wait to get out of wd and catch up on all this time spent recovering from them!  I miss guys!!!