Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Guess Movie Title From Movie Quote Game

[be...]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Ar...]

• [...]

• [Ge...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[d8...]

Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all. Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." Don't be resigned to that. Break out!

[d8...]

"Sky, sir? It's amazing. I wish you could see it! I wish I could describe it to you like I'm seeing it!"

[d8...]

"We're gonna keep fighting. Is that CLEAR? We're gonna attack all night we're gonna attack the next morning. If we're not VICTORIOUS. Let no man come back alive."

[d8...]

Patricia: I wonder where we'll end up?

Joe : Away from the things of man, my love. Away from the things of man.

[d8...]

I know you like me. I know it. For the last year or two, you've been pretending like you hate me.

I love you very much. I love you as much as I love anybody, as much as I love myself. And in a few years when I haven't been around to be on your tail about something or irritating you, you could... remember that time that I bought you the baseball glove when you thought we were too broke. You know? Or when I read you those stories? Or when I let you goof off instead of mowing the lawn? Lots of things like that. And you're gonna realize that you love me. And maybe you're gonna feel badly, because you never told me. But don't - I know that you love me. So don't ever do that to yourself, all right?

[d8...]

Nobody knows anything, Joe. We'll take this leap, and we'll see. We'll jump, and we'll see. That's life, right?

• 4 weeks later...

"In the Year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland - starving and outnumbered - charged the fields of Bannockburn.

They fought like warrior poets; they fought like Scotsmen, and won their freedom."

That's obviously Braveheart (unless it's a trap).  But that's the only I could get so far :D

Here's one for you Ins:

"If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end as to be worthy of rememberance".

:)

[d8...]

"In the Year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland - starving and outnumbered - charged the fields of Bannockburn.

They fought like warrior poets; they fought like Scotsmen, and won their freedom."

That's obviously Braveheart (unless it's a trap).  But that's the only I could get so far :D

Here's one for you Ins:

"If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end as to be worthy of rememberance".

Braveheart, it is. :thumbsup:

Hmmm, that's a beautiful quote and there's such a temptation to plug that into my search engine for an answer. 

You stumped me on this one, 3.

Where are the movie buffs?  This thread has been way too quiet.

It has, for reasons that I won't go into now, but I noticed you'd basically been posting to yourself for ages and I felt I had to join in.. and lo-and-behold, I don't feel QUITE so inadequate now that I know my first one stumped you.  HOWZAT :D

I'll give you a clue.. it's in a trilogy. ;)

I knew the one about lassoing the moon. Thats from Its a wonderful life. How about this: What one man can do another man can do.

^^^ He scores ::thumbsup.  It's when the horse king (forget his name) is arguing with Aragorn about not being able to win at Helm's Deep..

3 :)

I knew the one about lassoing the moon. Thats from Its a wonderful life. How about this: What one man can do another man can do.

Aaah.. I'm pretty sure that's either Marlon Brando, Terrence Stamp or maybe Anthony Hopkins?, but in which flick I can't remember.. but I do remember the line from something..

8):crazy::thumbsup: