Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

under 30 club

[5a...]

[5a...]

Also 26. Feeling young, vital and carefree...

That's great. I see you're down to an eight milligram. You're almost there! I hope to feel vital again when im off the Kpin. Right now i feel like I've aged beyond 26.

[5a...]

Hey tor, 22 here.

Whats been going on?

Hey, not much. Trying get a home  business stable, minor renovations to an old house we bought a year ago, playing Skyrim, and taking care of my cats. Having a BBQ today with family soon. What about you?

Hey tor, 22 here.

Whats been going on?

Hey, not much. Trying get a home  business stable, minor renovations to an old house we bought a year ago, playing Skyrim, and taking care of my cats. Having a BBQ today with family soon. What about you?

Thats awesome. The renovations sound potentially fun. ive actually never played skyrim. how many cats do you have lol?

Not much i flew across the country this morning for work and currently just staying in a hotel, feeling bored and kind of anxious.. i really want to get to work already i hate having nothing to do and they are saying we might not start working for 3 more days!

[5a...]

Thats awesome. The renovations sound potentially fun. ive actually never played skyrim. how many cats do you have lol?

Not much i flew across the country this morning for work and currently just staying in a hotel, feeling bored and kind of anxious.. i really want to get to work already i hate having nothing to do and they are saying we might not start working for 3 more days!

That sucks being in hotels. I hope you can sleep tonight! What field are you in? Do you have to travel often? I hope you at least get to see cool things along the way.

I have 4 kitties - 2 sisters, 1 shelter rescue, and one that showed up at my door. I hope not to have more animals for financial reasons, but i can't turn one down. And skyrim is an excellent waste of time for those brain fog days. Huge map, open ended, close to photo-realistic scenes, and lots of mods to add; im currently playing as Darth Vader cat, or "darth kitty" as i call, thanks to an excellent mod someone made.

Also 26. Feeling young, vital and carefree...

That's great. I see you're down to an eight milligram. You're almost there! I hope to feel vital again when im off the Kpin. Right now i feel like I've aged beyond 26.

Hey, torbjorn, I'm afraid I was being sarcastic here. The "Under 30 But Most Days I Feel Like 80 Club" would describe my current state more accurately  :'( And when I look into the mirror these days I see an almost complete stranger staring back at me, who looks much older than me! It's either a new wd symptom or I've aged beyond my years during the past few months... But I really hope we're all gonna feel young, vital, carefree, etc. again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi paul Mccartney , thats a great band one of my faovirte mccartney songs is "band on the run"  :yippee:

I was actually only referring to The Beatles :D:P

[5a...]

Paul McCartney did you know that it was the musician' paul mcCartney's birthday yesterday :P

I didn't know that. Fun fact!

I got your message, and I'll have you know that not only did Maggie get lots of huggies today, she also got her favorite treats , so she was a very happy kitty :) she just came in the living room just now, it seems to inspect things before bedtime.

-tor

I'm 24, I feel much, much older, though.

I've been through a lot in my life, but I can't complain I suppose.

Instead of going out every night with my friends, I generally stay in. The whole night club scene is fun and all, but after partying hard in college when I was 18-21, I'd rather just sit at home and watch TV most of the time.

And these are supposed to be the "best years of my life" according to everyone in my family. Pfft...

I'd chop off my left thumb to be able to go back in time to when I was 17-18.

[5a...]

I'm 24, I feel much, much older, though.

I've been through a lot in my life, but I can't complain I suppose.

Instead of going out every night with my friends, I generally stay in. The whole night club scene is fun and all, but after partying hard in college when I was 18-21, I'd rather just sit at home and watch TV most of the time.

And these are supposed to be the "best years of my life" according to everyone in my family. Pfft...

I'd chop off my left thumb to be able to go back in time to when I was 17-18.

Yea, I miss those days too. 

As an introvert, I was never into the club scene, but I miss being in college and able to just learn and exist without having to choose between an 8-5 slave job that I hate, or odd jobs here and there but never having enough money that my family needs (bills need paid off, roof needs saved up for replacement in 5 years, and if I have a child...?) 

Life was so much simpler from 16-22.

Turning 27 in a few weeks!  :o

hi Mrs Tor, roof needs replacement? im sorry to hear that its not that difficult to do yourself if your roof is flat like /\ shaped i remember a few years ago my family replaced the roof on this house ourselfs on the 2nd story seperate roof  it costed just $1200 for the materials needed this is something that can be done in just a weekend you can do it for half of the $1200 since these roof shingles are meant to last 40 years i think

i do miss the fun days i had 2 years ago :/  from how i feel right now i think i might not be able to go party again