Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Any Big Bang theory fans out there?

[wa...]

I love Big Bang theory, Seinfeld, family guy, South Park, the middle, and modern family.  Any comedies really.  If you love comedies like me what is your favorite episode or phrase from these shows or your fav comedy?  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I love Seinfeld, it is my all time fav show.

Jerry: Are you still decomposing?

George: DECOMPRESSING Jerry, decompressing. :laugh:

Summer of George, The Opposite and The Contest are my favorite episodes from Seinfeld.

My second favorite show is The Big Bang Theory.

I thought that I will never enjoy a show after Seinfeld, because lets face it, Seinfeld is the absolute best but there came the big bang theory. 8)

;D I adore Brick from The Middle. When he looks down & whispers the last word to himself.

Seinfeld: The Bubble Boy Episode/George says 'Moops', Soup Nazi, Elaine's Quirky Dancing, Jerry's Ultra Stinky Car, etc... :laugh:

Big Bang: The Halloween episode where Raj & Howard tried to scare Sheldon & Leonard scared him with an alien mask instead; then, Sheldon paid Leonard back by jumping from underneath the couch cushion. Hot beverages for those in distress. Amy calling Penny bestie. Howard & Raj disco skating. The roommate agreement. Many more.  :laugh:

Benzo recovery has turned me into a tv-oholic! :D

When Howard talks like Steven Hawking thumbing his fingers against his lips!

Oh ...and

Knock, Knock, Knock...Penny

"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors".

(...no I didn't memorize it - I looked it up...lol...)

[88...]

"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors".

(...no I didn't memorize it - I looked it up...lol...)

:laugh:

btw - just realised a flaw in Sheldon's logic (OH NO!!! )... How can "scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper"? The lizard has no head.....  ???

btw - just realised a flaw in Sheldon's logic (OH NO!!! )... How can "scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper"? The lizard has no head.....  ???

I can't believe I'm commenting on this but these are not sequential outcomes. They are as list of the possible discrete outcomes each time the game is played like normal games of paper rock scissors.  Lol.