6 months off and I'm in a window today!

[pa...]

Just a quick message- I ALMOST feel normal today. I'm sure I'm lying to myself as there are probably any number of measures that could show how incredibly dumb I am right now. :) But I FEEL normal almost - except for some head pressure and the mildest of mild visual d/r that makes every bright light look hazy. But suffice it to say I would have given a leg for a day like this 3 months ago.

I just want you to know that even tho I may be in a wave tomorrow, these days are COMING for you, too.

I promise. They are coming!

:)Parker

yaay!!! congrats!! super excited for you!! hopefully it stays a while!!!!or forever would be great!!Thanks for the post

Made me smile with " would have lost a leg for this three months ago" I would loose them both  ;)

But congratulations to you :thumbsup: You are a warrior and a survivor to get that far, hats off to you Parker, hope it lasts forever.

Cheers to the window! I'm in one too. Well, as close as I usually get anyway. Same situation as you....I feel normal except for a little head pressure and mild dr. Those full on 100% windows are amazing but they are super elusive. Close definitely counts!

Archived