For those who are 17 and up months off

[to...]

Hi Friends, is any body on 17 months off and over still having problem with food sensitivity, I was doing well, only when I ate beans, and I got the sxs blown again in my face, with a flare of aggitation anxiety and some dr :) I though I was through with this crap :) I guess our systems will be sensitive for quite a while, and the funny part is that it gets worse after like 2 days not instintly and last about a week till I get to my baseline, It's just funny last week i was traveling and fishing with friends and now I can't get out, from my stomach pain and aggitation (doctors are morons),

Hi there Tommy1234,

I'm sorry you still get flare ups this far out.  It does seem so unfair. There are some people still having symptoms as far out as you. 

I'm sure there will be others around shortly.

In the mean time Welcome :) 

Have a look around and I hope you get to settle in well.  People here are incredibly kind and friendly.

Betsy xxxx

Hi Betsy, thank you for your comment Dear, I should have known what to eat, I made a mistake eating things too soon, I just felt much much better last week and so discouraged when I got back to the same situation, :) it will be over soon thanks a lot, may be I need some more time till my stomach eases up a little, I will try to go out to burn time, thanks people

Archived