Why does it seem tO get worse

[ra...]

From what I understand, quitting klon c/t can make it really rough.  I was on it for nearly two years and what my doc thought was a reasonable taper, everyone here calls cold turkey.  Like a truck hit me.  There are days when I can barely move.

Hang in there and use this place for support.  Tell us more about what it is like and how you are coping.

I dont know Ray but it sure does and after youve had windows, the waves seem very bad :(

Starting Fri this weekend has been awful.

I hear you guys on this.  This weekend has also been soooo hard.  Now that I am having windows, the bad moments are BAD.  Its up and down for me during the day, usually nights are better.  I think its a sign that we are moving in the right direction that we are now starting to notice the bad so much more.  I know for me I have such a hard time with food, I never know if its what I am eating or if its just a wave.  How far along are you?  I am in my third month.  From what I hear 3-4 are the worst, and then it gets better from there.  Everyone is different, so we all get slammed sometimes without warning.  Seems unfair, but eventually those waves will stop and we will just be back to normal again:)

Archived