7 months K free!!!

[NY...]

Hi BB,

Just realized that on March 1st I have been 7 months benzo free  :yippee:

This has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with in my life; however, I thank the Lord for all of my BB who have helped me along the way. 

:smitten:

NYClady

NYClady!!!  :smitten:

I have felt such a bond with you even though I don't really "know" you.  You have helped lift me when I was down.  You should be SO proud of how far you have come.  I am excited for your future as I know it will only get better. 

Thinking of you and sending you love and continued healing,

Schatje

Hi NOH,

Thanks for the congrats!  Well like I mentioned on my post, this has been the most difficult experience I've gone through in my life.  At seven months out I have to say that I continue to have very challenging days.  However, I also have "windows" where the wd sxs are either less severe or where I feel like my old self.  At times feeling better and then experiencing a wave can be very discouraging.

I also have to say that my benzo wd has also been affected by the fact that I also tapered off an AD (Remeron) only three months after I jumped from the Klonapin.  However, I had to do it because the Remeron was causing me to feel more depressed/suicidal.

Getting off these meds has definitely been difficult and I couldn't have done it without the support of all my BB!!!!

Take care,

NYClady

NYClady,

You are doing great. Congratulations on your 7 months. I know this has been a hard

road but you are doing it. Thank you for always being so encouraging to me.

:yippee:

:smitten:

Pam

Hello NYClady,

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/smrmeadow/congratulations-1.gif Congratulations on being 7 months benzo free. I am so proud of you. I am happy you do not have that deep depression since you tapered and are free from Remeron. You are to be commended.

Here's to continued healing,

Summer

Hi NYClady :hug:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/MrsLeo/Animated/Congratulations.gif

7 months free, what an achievement well done!

(((hugs)))

Margarita :)

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Dear NYClady,

I am so proud of you. What a great thing you have done for your future health. And you know what? The future is right around the corner.  Yes there might be some twists and turns but soon it will be smooth sailing.  You will have the life you deserve and desire.  Every small thing will be a delight because you will see the world with new and healed eyes.

Love and Prayers,

pianogirl  :smitten: :smitten:

NYC lady, congrats on 7 months. You are an unbelievably strong person to put up such a fight. I remember talking to you as we both jumped at the same time. Thanks for all your support. rstud

Congratulations NYClady! You have helped me so much since last summer when I was doing my 1st taper off Klonopin!

7 months, what an achievement! Thank God! You did it!

Here's to more windows and less waves! Hope your healing continues!

Congrats to you!

I love what Pianogirl had to say...so beautiful! Cheers to your healing and happiness!  :)

mtnhigh

Carlos

Archived