Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Increased withdrawal symptoms

[En...]

I did some much needed yard work and noticed afterwards I felt very tired. Sleepy tired. I went to bed early. This morning my tinnitus is bad and have anxiety. I am finding it difficult to do physical work as it seems to rev up my symptoms. I  can go for walks daily and feel tired afterwards but not like this. 

I guess I am still healing physically and mentally. I can't seem to exert myself too hard yet. I am glad I did the work because it has been bothering me and I do feel some accomplishment. I still have some outdoor work that I need to do before winter. 

This drug is debilitating. I have a very physical job at work and am worried about going back if I cant even do some yardwork. That's why i have been walking daily is to keep my physical up. 

I guess i should just take one day at a time. Do the work when i feel half descent and rest when i dont. 

• Like 1

[PE...]
On 18/06/2024 at 15:13, [[E...] said:

I did some much needed yard work and noticed afterwards I felt very tired. Sleepy tired. I went to bed early. This morning my tinnitus is bad and have anxiety. I am finding it difficult to do physical work as it seems to rev up my symptoms. I  can go for walks daily and feel tired afterwards but not like this. 

I guess I am still healing physically and mentally. I can't seem to exert myself too hard yet. I am glad I did the work because it has been bothering me and I do feel some accomplishment. I still have some outdoor work that I need to do before winter. 

This drug is debilitating. I have a very physical job at work and am worried about going back if I cant even do some yardwork. That's why i have been walking daily is to keep my physical up. 

I guess i should just take one day at a time. Do the work when i feel half descent and rest when i dont. 

I know @[...] getting worse symptoms when she sleeps longer then a few hours. I'm the opposite.. but it might be that case for you to.

@[En...], of course, you're in the process of healing. As far as i know, you're still tapering and the healing can't be complete till there is no benzo in our body. I learned it first thing while reading H. Ashton during my own benzo taper.

I think your daily walking and other physical activity does you lots of good. I've been walking much and long since my final jump off benzo. We just shouldn't overdo it while we're so vulnerable due to WD, although, for me, the feeling of accomplishment is oten worth some overdoing. It keeps us positive, wich helps to cope with physical symptoms. And, yes, what @[PE...] says is true. If i sleep much, i always feel worse.

I'm sure your strength should be back as soon as the withdrawal is over. Healing to you!)

• Like 1

@[En...], i know the feeling of tiredness, in my case it was up to exhaustion, sometimes all of a sudden.  But it was over months ago. A funny thing is i can walk now much longer and further than the time prior this benzo experience, really. Keep going and thank you for the kind words!)

• Like 1