Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help

[Ch...]

I am stuck in a workplace because my car broke down 2.5 hrs from my house and because of a strike I can find parts to fix. I worked 14 hrs yesterday and will work some today. I work a tomorrow abd I am supposed to be in a town 3 hrs from here next week. I am very anxious headache crying. Too many thing going on at once. 

I think the 5% should be from what you have left remaining Chantal.

I am tapering my valium in .5 mg increments. I am not micro tapering.

Maybe Pam or someone else can contact the math guy Bob (I think that was his name) who can help you more with the math.

7 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

I am stuck in a workplace because my car broke down 2.5 hrs from my house and because of a strike I can find parts to fix. I worked 14 hrs yesterday and will work some today. I work a tomorrow abd I am supposed to be in a town 3 hrs from here next week. I am very anxious headache crying. Too many thing going on at once. 

Wow, so this weekend work is mandatory I take it? When do you have time / days off? Have you been there long enough to accumulate any vacation days?

Now, your car is broke. Jeez! All these little life stressors make Benzo tapering so much harder.

Kind of and I am stuck here. I was told to cut from previous cut. I am also not organized. I am so frazzled  I can’t even do an excel spreadsheet I don’t know how. Can I please get some help. I feel like I am going to mess this up big time. 

How many days have you done the 1st .1 mg cut now? 2 - .1 = 1.9

1.9 X 5% = .095 (next cut)

I would simply keep going like this if you can and not worry so much about the math of how long is this going to take you. You are not worried about losing access to Klonopin to complete your taper, are you?

My pharmacist is better help than my regular dr.  She answers all my questions and knows a lot about benzodiazepines and tapering.  Give yours a shot.

Peace,  Alycat

1 hour ago, [[A...] said:

How many days have you done the 1st .1 mg cut now? 2 - .1 = 1.9

1.9 X 5% = .095 (next cut)

I would simply keep going like this if you can and not worry so much about the math of how long is this going to take you. You are not worried about losing access to Klonopin to complete your taper, are you?

I don’t know. 

2 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

My pharmacist is better help than my regular dr.  She answers all my questions and knows a lot about benzodiazepines and tapering.  Give yours a shot.

Peace,  Alycat

I can’t even get pharmacy tech on the phone. 

• Like 1

https://benzo.alwaysdata.net/
I use this site to do my calculations. You would click on direct taper. You may need some help putting in the numbers but it creates a schedule for you. It does a daily schedule as if you are micro tapering but all you do is you look at every 14 days on the schedule and that’s what you cut to. You set your percentage you want to do and it does all the math for you all the way downand even helps you if you were dosing several times per day. It is extremely helpful and I’ve used it for two years. 

27 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

https://benzo.alwaysdata.net/
I use this site to do my calculations. You would click on direct taper. You may need some help putting in the numbers but it creates a schedule for you. It does a daily schedule as if you are micro tapering but all you do is you look at every 14 days on the schedule and that’s what you cut to. You set your percentage you want to do and it does all the math for you all the way downand even helps you if you were dosing several times per day. It is extremely helpful and I’ve used it for two years. 

Thanks @[mi...]

Here is a link from Bob, the math guy. I do not know how helpful you will find this. @[Ch...]

https://benzodrytapermath.com/

For me, I have to keep things very simple and easy like my current food diet or I won't do it. This is the beauty of the Ashton protocol if you can do it. It is very simple and easy to do.

I can’t download his spreadsheet. I am going to hurt myself. I am so confused and stressed right now. I don’t know how to understand or do. I am crying in my motel room. Hiding from everyone 

4 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Yes but I don’t know how to calculate. Can I change to water taper now? 

Yes, the water might even be easier for you.

Just now, [[C...] said:

I can’t download his spreadsheet. I am going to hurt myself. I am so confused and stressed right now. I don’t know how to understand or do. I am crying in my motel room. Hiding from everyone 

Don't feel bad Chantal. I have done my share of hiding over the years from ppl too while in the throes of benzo w/d. Chantal, when did the klonopin start to lose its effectiveness for you and you started to consider this drug is making me sicker and I need to try to find a way to get off and see if I feel better?

38 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Hiding from everyone

Right there with you. Loads of fear here. 

@[Ch...]

There are others following your journey, like me. You are absolutely not alone! Please try to work with the others here. You can do this!!! We are all here and pulling for you! And it will be so much better! :classic_smile:

• Like 1