Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help

[Ch...]

1 hour ago, [[C...] said:

Will I feel better. 

You might but you will not know until you try. You are still really sick taking the drug, are you not? 

When is your surgery scheduled for again? If you make one tiny cut, that is a start. You can then hold at that cut until after the surgery and recovery. You can also just continue to take your 2 mgs until after the eye surgeries and recoveries are complete. I am making tiny dry cuts using a razor blade. It is not as accurate but this method is quick and dirty so to speak.

I feel so bad. I thought this needed to be precise. What is a tiny cut with a razor blade. I listen to the water taper video and she is dosing 3 times a day. I do only once. How does the water quantity affects the taper. How do you move foward daily starts with 1 ml next day 2 ml etc. I am so confused

To me, your indecision sounds like you are not quite ready to start the taper process. At some point, I think you will take the plunge, ready or not. You are never going to be 100% precise every time. Your goal is to start by making tiny cuts, allow your brain to adjust as it acclimates to the lower dose, and then make another cut. 

I was ready last night but needed to know information and it is not slays readily available. It has been really difficult for KR to make decisions as simple as taking a shower. My doctor does not want to work with me and if I tell him I am tapering he will let me go. I need someone to help me understand the water taper. The video is for 3 times daily I do once daily. How much the water dilution works and how much I take out day after day etc. not explained well. I did nit saved the taper plan for I don’t remember who now. Don’t know how to save it. 

10 hours ago, [[C...] said:

I need help with scale. I calibrated pass but my numbers were all over the place when I put at different place in the scale 

What do you mean when you say “put a different place in the scale”? 

Are you talking about the little dish you put on the scale? 

@[Ch...] It's not necessary to use the little dish but it's helpful because it helps keep the pieces, bits of powder etc. together.  

You want to weigh the medication without including the weight of the dish.   I would 1. put the dish on the scale; 2. turn on the scale; 3. add the medication to the dish.  

Another tip:  The scale is sensitive to movement so it's important to use the scale on a solid surface and in a place without any drafts.  

I actually wish the government would force drug companies to make smaller doses (tablets) that would specifically allow for a slow, safe taper from drugs like benzos but that is wishful thinking.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

By adding the dish you are adding weight. I am confused. Also how can print find or print the taper plan that you created for me. I am so confused  

9 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

By adding the dish you are adding weight. I am confused. Also how can print find or print the taper plan that you created for me. I am so confused  

Do you have a personal printer Chantal? What device are you using to post to Benzobuddies with?

@[Ch...], you can place the dish or weighing pan on the scale and press the tare key. This brings the weight down to zero so you can add your medication to the pan to weigh. For example, if you place a 50g pan on the scale and press “Tare,” the weight will go from showing “50.00 g” to “0.00 g.”

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

@[El...] I don’t see a TARE on my scale. 

Did you buy this precision scale from Amazon? List the make. Better yet, can you post the Amazon link?

2 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Did you buy this precision scale from Amazon? List the make. Better yet, can you post the Amazon link?

Yes I did.