Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

What an incredible load of wisdom you have.  One look at this dress  and you saw the beautiful vision that many of us in the grips of benzodiazepine withdrawal can only dream of for a brighter tomorrow.  Baldy would be so lucky to find a woman with such clarity!

What an incredible load of wisdom you have.  One look at this dress  and you saw the beautiful vision that many of us in the grips of benzodiazepine withdrawal can only dream of for a brighter tomorrow.  Baldy would be so lucky to find a woman with such clarity!

I'll tell him :)

Good night GP. I've just read you're having a lot of stress with doctor tests. I hope it all goes well for you and your throat / chest  :smitten:

Hi Mary,

It did as usual. Mornings are bad, afternoons things improve somewhat,  evenings are the best part of the day.

Hardly slept last night, don't know why exactly.

Have taken Paracetamols twice today. Think perhaps Ibuprofen kept me awake. Sleep got much worse this week.

Did go for a walk this afternoon. Tight muscles and joint pain making it harder to do.

Hope you feel OK.

Sorry Trouch, this sucks, walking is good.  Keeps everything moving even if you don't walk far.  Hope you sleep better tonight.  I got out for a few hours with my husband, my heating pad will my best friend most of rest of day.  You relax if you can.  Mary  :)

Morning DD, oh your weather looks awful :(. I am going out with hubby this morning for groceries and other errands to give enso a try running around.  Fingers crossed girlfriend.  Hope you are having a decent morning.  LY, Mary 💜💜

Trishy , watch walking in that snow with that tush, we don't want to hear "woman sank in snow, fire department had to pull her out " on the news .    :laugh: :laugh:

Trouch, hope your pain has eased some and you have a decent day.  Mary 💜💜

Vali, have a good weekend with your daughter, thinking of you, Mary 💜💜

Thanks Mary. God has blessed us with a lovely mom and daughter walk in forest, lunch and doing school project together. I hope enso gives you great relief so that you can have fun with hubby.

Those sandals that GP found for Stutt are so sexy that her fiance will be jealous! I'm going to get a pair for myself. I'm sure baldy will have to surrender to my charms when I dance in front of him in those breathtaking sandals. I bet he'll spill his coffee.

I bet he spills that coffee too, lol.  Glad you had a nice time with your daughter  :smitten: :smitten:

lol

Vali, you will need a new dress to go with those sandals.. I've found 2 options for you.  Of course the other could always be used for Stut's bridesmaids dress so.....

2koPX3c.jpg

oAQqZPt.jpg

I am wearing purple to match my hair, lol.

Hey mm,

I sm catching up. Yay! We will figure this enso out! I am glad you found the store. Now, since.my mother broke hers so many rimes and had to orger new parts she said make sure to order thing early bevuz they take so long. Ahaaaa 🤣😂 we know this!! I am glad got the app fixed for yoy. I think there is alot of info that can help you use this. We will master this! I really am so happy you arw going out. This is awesome. I hope it goes well. If it doesnt right away dont get dicouraged. I takes a little time. Love you dd

Its 12 degrees here. I cant walk its to cold.  :thumbsup:

12 degrees, it's 69 here and the sun just came out first times in days.  Wore my enso for 2 1/2 hours, have an hour and a half to go.  I still hurt, but I just started using it for a few days and the dampness has just got in all my muscles.  Got a good nap though  :D.  Don't worry,I ain't giving up.  And it does fit under your clothes so well.  You stay inside, relax, sleep, eat  :D.  We have to find a little pleasure in what we can do.  12 degrees, I am Texas girl, I would freeze to death  :laugh:  LY DD, MM.  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi vali,

I just lost my whole post. Dammit.  Anxiety and depression go together. I have the depression too. I dont know what comes first. I just hope it slows down for us both. I have been reading an Anxiety book i bought years ago. I realized i have social phobia.  When you are shy as a kid you can develop it as an adolescent and start getting the panic attacks. Plu s gad. Dammit. They say relaxation techniques cbt exposure therapy imagery can help. I did exposure and everyone would say it will get better and it didnt. Guess i will try again. Crappy way to live with this disorder. I kmow mine is real because itvstarted so young. Then gad i dont know. Now i think i have it all. Some ocd. Probably ptsd. Oh yay! Lets keep working on coping 😂 Yours seems like gad probably drug induced if you didnt have it before. Maybe we can stabilize if we can cope with this anxiety. Then of course the health anxiety which is from this dam benzo. It comes in all different forms. Crazy! Baldy 8s going to l8be you in those shoes!

There is bound to be a lot of pockets with this travelling dress.

R1hq3Hq.jpg

Oh what a beauty GP! You are so inspired today. The muse has sure visited you.

This dress is exactly what we need for a comfortable, pleasant trip.

The numerous pockets give us plenty of space to carry important medications, plus some extra space and more to carry a few boiled eggs in case we don't fancy the airline food. I will definitely feel very safe flying in this dignified garb.

It will also prevent fellow passengers from getting too handsy, as it must be quite impossible to get to touch any flesh under all this fabric of the highest quality. I'm sure it's Japanese silk.

The color is perfect: green for hope. The hope of seeing our friend Stutt marry and more importantly, to see her finally free of the grips of the evil drug.

The shape can resemble that of a rock, which is definitely what each and every one of us is. We are all rocks enduring a journey that would've broken many, but not us little green rocks. Here we are, rocking on, with some hope left, some days more than others.

A perfect frock unquestionably, to travel to the British Isles and make Kate and Megan green with envy. As green as our beautiful traveling suit.

Oh my goodness, this is perfect, thanks for the laugh ;D

Omg! Vali and gp you are killing.me. Those dresses. I have tears in my eyes. I will be laughing all might. I have another disorder. Once i start laughing i cant stop!

This is a good disorder.  :laugh:

Mk,

I am glad you went out and it got sunny too! You would freeze! Slt too! Brrrr. A little snow tonight but not much. Oh I wish it was 69 here. Keep on giving it time. We are extra bad with these muscles. Maybe with the combo of getting out moving more and the enso and time you will be thriving! So exciting. Ly dd  :smitten:

Vali, you will need a new dress to go with those sandals.. I've found 2 options for you.  Of course the other could always be used for Stut's bridesmaids dress so.....

2koPX3c.jpg

oAQqZPt.jpg

Love the dresses!! I especially love the first one, love that bitchin bow in her hair :D:2funny: :2funny:

There is bound to be a lot of pockets with this travelling dress.

R1hq3Hq.jpg

Oh what a beauty GP! You are so inspired today. The muse has sure visited you.

This dress is exactly what we need for a comfortable, pleasant trip.

The numerous pockets give us plenty of space to carry important medications, plus some extra space and more to carry a few boiled eggs in case we don't fancy the airline food. I will definitely feel very safe flying in this dignified garb.

It will also prevent fellow passengers from getting too handsy, as it must be quite impossible to get to touch any flesh under all this fabric of the highest quality. I'm sure it's Japanese silk.

The color is perfect: green for hope. The hope of seeing our friend Stutt marry and more importantly, to see her finally free of the grips of the evil drug.

The shape can resemble that of a rock, which is definitely what each and every one of us is. We are all rocks enduring a journey that would've broken many, but not us little green rocks. Here we are, rocking on, with some hope left, some days more than others.

A perfect frock unquestionably, to travel to the British Isles and make Kate and Megan green with envy. As green as our beautiful traveling suit.

Oh my goodness, this is perfect, thanks for the laugh ;D

Plant, mineral or vegetable?!! :2funny: :2funny:

I'll show you 3 now.

5uxLb8F.jpg

I call this have your cake and eat it too!

This is ALL about the hat.  The dress gets a pass

8aVM2Am.jpg

There are No words for this one

WH01Xlp.jpg

Hi Mary,

Thankfully I slept some 6 hours last night. But after waking up, pain, anxiety and nausea were there within half an hour. Got up before 7, already feeling exhausted. Wow. Must be a bad wave.

Hope things will improve for all of us soon.

I'll show you 3 now.

5uxLb8F.jpg

I call this have your cake and eat it too!

This is ALL about the hat.  The dress gets a pass

8aVM2Am.jpg

There are No words for this one

WH01Xlp.jpg

Lol, lol.  I am not sure Stut will pick one, but we could use several people walking around in "the cake and eat it to" dress to serve the guests...... :D

I agree with you M, and after the guests have had their cake, this dress could be used as a table.  Then everyone can set their drinks and plates on them while they dance!

Luckily I have the final dresses that I am sure she would love.  Though I think the bird hat could be useful.  She does love animals right?

This is kind of magical.

7iojYwS.jpg

This is rather special

HDwXhiV.jpg

This proudly shows off your benzo belly

BUT THIS.  This will completely keep all eyes on the bride and make it an event to remember forever

IAtpnDE.jpg

I agree with you M, and after the guests have had their cake, this dress could be used as a table.  Then everyone can set their drinks and plates on them while they dance!

Luckily I have the final dresses that I am sure she would love.  Though I think the bird hat could be useful.  She does love animals right?

She is a tad more picky about the animals she loves than you might think.  It took me months to find out she actually feed Socks  :laugh: :laugh:  Hope you are having a better day GP, how is that cough? 

LY 💜💜💜

Hey guys- Happy Sunday!  Those are some quite unique wedding dresses I must say.  Yesterday I had Benzo flu.  I’ve held since Jan 5 back at 5 Mg.  Tried to dry cut from 5 to 4.5 not realizing it was a 10% cut.  Oh, it hit me hard.  Anyways, I am obsessed now with tapering.  I’m still going to hold a bit when I resume my taper I will attempt a daily micro taper but have no clue how to do it.  Now idea how to do math.  Anyways I’m getting WAY ahead of myself.  I don’t understand how you all are doing it and doing formulas and math and being able to convert it all that.  I’m feeling pretty alone today.  How do you guys do it?  Not obsess on your taper and symptoms? 

~meems

Hi Meems

Sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well. DLMT is great.  There are two ways you can go about this. 

o ne way is using Jim Hawks plan.  Here is a link. 

http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/

At least you can play around with it and maybe get a feel if that’s feasible for you.

Or you can head over to the Titration board and ask for help with a taper schedule and how to make your solution.  They will need to know your drug, what size pills you are taking, how often you dose and what your total current dosage is.

I’m glad you liked the dresses.  Obviously I have a flair for fashion.  I’m thinking I should maybe put a portfolio together so I can get a future career going.  A born fashionista.  Then they will all know that I am full of it!

[ba...]