Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Janice is that a thing in your country people giving advice to total strangers?l have to say haven't come across that here.l have met a lot of people who have told me their life story with absolutely no filter.l find those are the sort of people that l tend to attract.l can't imagine telling a complete stranger my life story.Never worry about your size honey l more worry that you will all need to be wheeled up the aisle and given massages as l say my vows 😳.l have a beau he is my Steve and we have been together for probably a year.lady Mary is going to be my sister in law and l don't even have to meet him so he is perfect for me 😏😇.l hope you have a good one honey.Stay strong.love you.X

. Morning Suzy remember l am watching you.l know it's a bit creepy however if that is what it takes l am up for it.I think you are probably your worst critic.Try to watch how you talk to yourself sweetheart it does impact how you feel.love you.X

Morning Lady Mary woohoo 🎊🎉 it's a success.Money well spent hen.Keep using it honey the more tools you have the better.Now as for my height l can't afford to allow you to knock 2 inches off my height 😧. Remember every inch counts 😛.l will be back next week honey.My girl is home this afternoon so weekend with her.love you my lady Mary Hen.X

Morning Troch the pain is not in your head it sadly is very real.However accepting the cause is definitely your biggest challenge.l know you will get on top of the health anxiety however it is going to take a lot of time and hard work on your part.Hopefully your therapist will help you with that.love to you.X

Morning Intend l would agree regarding the teatree don't put that near your eyes.l hope Dan is doing well? love to you.X

Morning Free, Trish Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Bill Miyu Final Olive Gilly GP and everyone here sending you my love and hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.X

Have a wonderful weekend twinny.. Thinking of you and how gorgeous you're going to look in a Trishy original wedding dress :D:laugh: :laugh:

Love you, LST ❤️

Morning Janice is that a thing in your country people giving advice to total strangers?l have to say haven't come across that here.l have met a lot of people who have told me their life story with absolutely no filter.l find those are the sort of people that l tend to attract.l can't imagine telling a complete stranger my life story.Never worry about your size honey l more worry that you will all need to be wheeled up the aisle and given massages as l say my vows 😳.l have a beau he is my Steve and we have been together for probably a year.lady Mary is going to be my sister in law and l don't even have to meet him so he is perfect for me 😏😇.l hope you have a good one honey.Stay strong.love you.X

. Morning Suzy remember l am watching you.l know it's a bit creepy however if that is what it takes l am up for it.I think you are probably your worst critic.Try to watch how you talk to yourself sweetheart it does impact how you feel.love you.X

Morning Lady Mary woohoo 🎊🎉 it's a success.Money well spent hen.Keep using it honey the more tools you have the better.Now as for my height l can't afford to allow you to knock 2 inches off my height 😧. Remember every inch counts 😛.l will be back next week honey.My girl is home this afternoon so weekend with her.love you my lady Mary Hen.X

Morning Troch the pain is not in your head it sadly is very real.However accepting the cause is definitely your biggest challenge.l know you will get on top of the health anxiety however it is going to take a lot of time and hard work on your part.Hopefully your therapist will help you with that.love to you.X

Morning Intend l would agree regarding the teatree don't put that near your eyes.l hope Dan is doing well? love to you.X

Morning Free, Trish Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Bill Miyu Final Olive Gilly GP and everyone here sending you my love and hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.X

Have a wonderful weekend twinny.. Thinking of you and how gorgeous you're going to look in a Trishy original wedding dress :D:laugh: :laugh:

Love you, LST ❤️

Trishy, I think we should all wear a beautiful purple bridesmaids dress to go with my hair and make our a$$'s look even larger  :D;D

Love you, LST ❤️

Trishy, I think we should all wear a beautiful purple bridesmaids dress to go with my hair and make our a$$'s look even larger  :D;D

Perfect!! We should all dye our hair purple to go with the dresses and if big ass's is what you want then I'm already there! But we must have" benzo buddie bitches" printed on the ass's of the dresses! :D.. Oh the wheels are turning now :D:laugh: :laugh:

Love you, LST ❤️

Perfect!! We should all dye our hair purple to go with the dresses and if big ass's is what you want then I'm already there! But we must have" benzo buddie bitches" printed on the ass's of the dresses! :D.. Oh the wheels are turning now :D:laugh: :laugh:

Uh oh, we might need to slow you down, lol.  Poor Steve.  :D :D.  But we will make sure Stut is gorgeous as she walks down the isle  :smitten: :smitten:

I found lovely shoes for Stut to wear for her wedding

kuvcsIf.jpg

Aww, that's so sweet ! The whole group is helping with Stut's marriage.    :D

Morning DD, oh your weather looks awful :(. I am going out with hubby this morning for groceries and other errands to give enso a try running around.  Fingers crossed girlfriend.  Hope you are having a decent morning.  LY, Mary 💜💜

Trishy , watch walking in that snow with that tush, we don't want to hear "woman sank in snow, fire department had to pull her out " on the news .    :laugh: :laugh:

Trouch, hope your pain has eased some and you have a decent day.  Mary 💜💜

Vali, have a good weekend with your daughter, thinking of you, Mary 💜💜

Hi Mary,

It did as usual. Mornings are bad, afternoons things improve somewhat,  evenings are the best part of the day.

Hardly slept last night, don't know why exactly.

Have taken Paracetamols twice today. Think perhaps Ibuprofen kept me awake. Sleep got much worse this week.

Did go for a walk this afternoon. Tight muscles and joint pain making it harder to do.

Hope you feel OK.

I feel the same way Troch.  Back pain, foot pain, feeling better in afternoon and sleep problems.

I use my heating pad a lot and on last days i rely on my TENS.

This back pain didn’t start until I tapered 50% of my benzo.  Pain management did shots that never last and I feel did more damage than helped.  I did updose once to see if it was the benzo and my back pain went away completely.  So I continue to taper and hold and pray fo relief when I am off these terrible meds.  I have a long way to go.

Morning DD, oh your weather looks awful :(. I am going out with hubby this morning for groceries and other errands to give enso a try running around.  Fingers crossed girlfriend.  Hope you are having a decent morning.  LY, Mary 💜💜

Trishy , watch walking in that snow with that tush, we don't want to hear "woman sank in snow, fire department had to pull her out " on the news .    :laugh: :laugh:

Trouch, hope your pain has eased some and you have a decent day.  Mary 💜💜

Vali, have a good weekend with your daughter, thinking of you, Mary 💜💜

Thanks Mary. God has blessed us with a lovely mom and daughter walk in forest, lunch and doing school project together. I hope enso gives you great relief so that you can have fun with hubby.

Those sandals that GP found for Stutt are so sexy that her fiance will be jealous! I'm going to get a pair for myself. I'm sure baldy will have to surrender to my charms when I dance in front of him in those breathtaking sandals. I bet he'll spill his coffee.

Hi Guinea Pig,

Sorry you're in this mess too.

I understand exactly how you feel. Now even my afternoon turned bad. Shouldn't have gone for that walk.

Too tired to stay in bed. Aghh!  So much pain, so tired.

Going to updose tonight. Need to sleep.

Hope you feel better again. Yes, we both still have a long way to go...Wishing us both strength.

Hey mm,

I sm catching up. Yay! We will figure this enso out! I am glad you found the store. Now, since.my mother broke hers so many rimes and had to orger new parts she said make sure to order thing early bevuz they take so long. Ahaaaa 🤣😂 we know this!! I am glad got the app fixed for yoy. I think there is alot of info that can help you use this. We will master this! I really am so happy you arw going out. This is awesome. I hope it goes well. If it doesnt right away dont get dicouraged. I takes a little time. Love you dd

Its 12 degrees here. I cant walk its to cold.  :thumbsup:

Gp,

Those are the perfect wedding shoes. Absolutely stunning. Ahaaaa. Vali, tou ate hillarious  lately. Mt favorite is the one about  her mother giving birth. Laughed about it on and off last night. Have a nice day with your daughter!! Ly dd

Dehytq I'm glad I gave you a good laugh  :smitten:

You sound a bit better today don't you? I hope you're dealing with the ruminations a bit better. I'm not really, but trying. I'm with Richard Grannons videos while I clean. Cleaning really ramps up my symptoms but the house has to be cleaned doesn't it?  >:(

I did! It was great! I feel calm today. I am not freaking out?  Weird. I cleaned too and it revs mine sx up too. But it has to get done. I neber heard of Richard Grannons. I will have to look him up.  :thumbsup:

Uuuuuhhhh lucky you! It seems like someone's having a mini window! I'm switching between anxiety and depression all the time. It makes me so afraid of never being stable enough to taper. I just can't do unstable with the responsibility and lack of support I have. And I can't risk getting even worse than this, which is bad enough, so I'm forced to hold. Begood told me once that she started feeling better between 9-12 months after reinstatement. I hope the same happens for me but there's no guarantee. If I don't get better I'll just stay on this dose. I have to raise this girl. No one else is doing it. So here I am in my Valium prison. Yes Dehytq I clean in installments. I clean, lie down, clean lie down...

Dehy here's Richard Grannon. I'm madly in love with him but he's too young and way out of my league.

I'll stick to trying to seduce baldy. I'll need those sandals to make my grand entry at the bar on Monday. He's going to be awestruck.

Vali, you will need a new dress to go with those sandals.. I've found 2 options for you.  Of course the other could always be used for Stut's bridesmaids dress so.....

2koPX3c.jpg

oAQqZPt.jpg

Vali, you will need a new dress to go with those sandals.. I've found 2 options for you.  Of course the other could always be used for Stut's bridesmaids dress so.....

2koPX3c.jpg

oAQqZPt.jpg

Oh dear Lord! GP, definitely the first one. I think it's discreet yet ladylike and is sure not to go unnoticed. Realise where I go to have breakfast is a cafeteria in a suburb at 8:30 a.m., where people are usually sitting alone at a table with their laptop or newspaper, so I find the simplicity of this dress perfectly suited for the occasion. Plus, I think it's going to rain on Monday so that'll show baldy what a bold, brave woman I am to wear this plus the sandals.

I can of course reuse it for Stutt's wedding as I'm really thrifty so that's the best option.

GP, I must say you are incredibly gifted for fashion. You find the perfect attire for every person and event, enhancing the beauty each woman carries in her heart. I really think you should continue with the whole wardrobe for Stutt's wedding. We'll need something more comfortable to keep on dancing in the late hours of the night. And maybe you can suggest a comfortable yet elegant attire for the flight.  Make sure it has big pockets because I'm not flying anywhere without my pills on me.

Yes #1 is absolutely a great choice for breakfast wear and very ladylike with the frills and bow.  I’m sure you will be beating many men but off.

I did see perfect traveling attire.  Let me upload it to hear your wonderful thoughts.

Yes #1 is absolutely a great choice for breakfast wear and very ladylike with the frills and bow.  I’m sure you will be beating many men but off.

I did see perfect traveling attire.  Let me upload it to hear your wonderful thoughts.

Well thought of GP. And I can always carry a couple of takeway croissants  in that bow  ;) That way I don't need a bag.

There is bound to be a lot of pockets with this travelling dress.

R1hq3Hq.jpg

Oh what a beauty GP! You are so inspired today. The muse has sure visited you.

This dress is exactly what we need for a comfortable, pleasant trip.

The numerous pockets give us plenty of space to carry important medications, plus some extra space and more to carry a few boiled eggs in case we don't fancy the airline food. I will definitely feel very safe flying in this dignified garb.

It will also prevent fellow passengers from getting too handsy, as it must be quite impossible to get to touch any flesh under all this fabric of the highest quality. I'm sure it's Japanese silk.

The color is perfect: green for hope. The hope of seeing our friend Stutt marry and more importantly, to see her finally free of the grips of the evil drug.

The shape can resemble that of a rock, which is definitely what each and every one of us is. We are all rocks enduring a journey that would've broken many, but not us little green rocks. Here we are, rocking on, with some hope left, some days more than others.

A perfect frock unquestionably, to travel to the British Isles and make Kate and Megan green with envy. As green as our beautiful traveling suit.

[3a...]