Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey Vali,

How are you? I went off the deep end but feeling better.  Mary and Stut pulled me out of the hole. Ugh.  So embarrasing the way my mind works.  Ly dd

Hey Vali,

How are you? I went off the deep end but feeling better.  Mary and Stut pulled me out of the hole. Ugh.  So embarrasing the way my mind works.  Ly dd

Dear one I'm not very active because I'm working etc. I saw how these lionesses got you out from under the woods. The waves really hit hard and I'm so glad you're a bit better. My neck is killing me so writing on my cellphone is agony. But I read almost everything. I'm much better than last summer but the anxiety is relentless. I hope we get better. And look at stutt, just about to get married! They grow up so fast 😏

Oh v,

I am sorry your neck hurts. They sure did pull me out of the woods. That is not an easy task with my mind. I understand the anxiety. I am sorry you have it too. Plus the fear. You are funny. I know Stut is tying the knot. We have to keep our benzo nrains together for the wedding.lol. ly dd

Yes Dehytq we have to look composed at the wedding. Stutt wants to wheel us to the altar due to our pains. I'd personally choose to be carried in the arms of a big northern country bloke.

Well kids picked up my Rx today and I had to pay the full amount for it bc my insurance would only cover 4 pills a day instead of 5! I paid $ 63.59 for my xanax. I am already taking 4 pills a day of .25 mgs to equal 1 mg. But I need to stash so I'm not telling my Dr until May. By then I'll have saved another months worth of pills. Uhgggggg what we have to go through🤦‍♀️

Help!! I can't remember if I took my mid day dose😳.. What do I do??!! I think I did but I'm not sure..I was reading and I was very engrossed and I think I took a pill out of my purse but I'm not sure!!!

Trishy, we all do it.  I don't think I would skip a dose if it's Xanax, it's just so short acting.  What have you decided to do?  It's no big deal if you take an extra dose.  Just make sure tomorrow is a regular dosing day.  ;)

Morning everyone.  Yes, Stut is marrying my bil.  :D. Apparently, she is 5'1 not 4'9 so there is somebody on here 4'9".  But who?  Benzo brain  :idiot:  :D.  Love you Stut, great posts this morning.

I know Suzy gets tired of me, I do linger and try to keep her from blaming herself.  She is such a sweetheart.  Hope everyone has a decent day and you aren't in line of that ugly storm.  Love you all.

Mary 💜💜

I'm 5"1 Mary so I guess twinny and I are same height.. Accept I probably have more junk in my trunk right now then her 🙄

Help!! I can't remember if I took my mid day dose😳.. What do I do??!! I think I did but I'm not sure..I was reading and I was very engrossed and I think I took a pill out of my purse but I'm not sure!!!

Trishy, we all do it.  I don't think I would skip a dose if it's Xanax, it's just so short acting.  What have you decided to do?  It's no big deal if you take an extra dose.  Just make sure tomorrow is a regular dosing day.  ;)

I did end up just taking it.. couldn't remember so I aired on the side of caution and just took it. I was too afraid to find out what might happen if I did forget to actually dose.

Haha,

Tt, it is freezing. That would be fun. We can have a snowball fight tomorrow!? :laugh: I think if you forgot your dose if you think maybe just take your next dose. Because you might start worrying if you took too and mentally you could mess your self up. Omg. What am I saying. Either way I think you will be ok. I went out and never took a walk. Brrr. I should have bundled up. So I drove to the store. Bought something to cheer me up. Stay warm. Ly dd

Troch, it's in the 20s somewhere. Farenheight. I is usually dolder this time of year. What is the weather like were you are?

Mm, what is it like were you are? is it cold. I love you to girlfriend. Hope that enso is helping. Fingers crossed.

It's 70 degrees here , and super nasty,  Rain, fog blah blah....like this almost this whole week.  Now , in saying that, 20 degrees probably sucks worse  :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Vali,

Dear one I'm not very active because I'm working etc. I saw how these lionesses got you out from under the woods. The waves really hit hard and I'm so glad you're a bit better. My neck is killing me so writing on my cellphone is agony. But I read almost everything. I'm much better than last summer but the anxiety is relentless. I hope we get better. And look at stutt, just about to get married! They grow up so fast 😏

I think Stut was born grown up  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I did end up just taking it.. couldn't remember so I aired on the side of caution and just took it. I was too afraid to find out what might happen if I did forget to actually dose.

I would have too ;)

Morning everyone.  Yes, Stut is marrying my bil.  :D. Apparently, she is 5'1 not 4'9 so there is somebody on here 4'9".  But who?  Benzo brain  :idiot:  :D.  Love you Stut, great posts this morning.

I know Suzy gets tired of me, I do linger and try to keep her from blaming herself.  She is such a sweetheart.  Hope everyone has a decent day and you aren't in line of that ugly storm.  Love you all.

Mary 💜💜

I'm 5"1 Mary so I guess twinny and I are same height.. Accept I probably have more junk in my trunk right now then her 🙄

Somebody on here is 4'9", I swear, lol, lol.  Maybe in begood's Village?

Hey Vali,

:laugh: :laugh:

She came out of the womb telling her crying mum : "Now I'm not having this young lady! You did a great job and I don't want to see any crying faces!" and to the doctor "Shouldn't you already be putting stitches down there?"

Hey Vali,

:laugh: :laugh:

She came out of the womb telling her crying mum : "Now I'm not having this young lady! You did a great job and I don't want to see any crying faces!" and to the doctor "Shouldn't you already be putting stitches down there?"

:laugh: :laugh:  She's our woman!!  :smitten:

Hi, new to this thread.

I have been doing long holds due to life issues. Started tapering last Jan from 10mg valium. Had to hold one time for 3 months, then dropped 1mg every two weeks until 2mg  then held for 3 months.

After these last three month hold I started again when I was at 2mg  but this time I went down just 1/8 of mg. Figured I needed to slow way down. went down to 1.80 mg This was the first time I hit a wall. Not horrible or that bad, but I held for three weeks until I didn't have any wd. Then started tapering using a jewelers scale. A little for 5 days.  Going to hold this until I feel better then slow that down.

I can't do tiny daily tapers for more than five days apparently.

So far the times where I had to hold were fine. I evened out and did well. So that's where I'm at now. These last few mg are going to take a lot longer than the first 8mg. Sometimes it's discouraging how long it will take. But I tell myself as long as the numbers go down, even just a smidge, is what I should aim for.

It's just trial and error right now.

I'm glad there is so much help here

Mobykal I'm glad you found this group. There's a lot of nice people here. I'm glad you're holding. I wish I held before I crashed. I'd probably be off by now instead of being completely destabilized in spite of the updose.

Hey Mary did you see my post about my Xanax? I had to pay full price for it today and it was a bitch explaining to pharmacy why. I almost walked out the door with 120 pills instead of 150. My pharmacy filled according to what my insurance would cover instead of what Dr prescribed. I had to go through such confusion explaining to them to fill what Dr ordered and I'll pay or of pocket. Thankfully I brought the letter the insurance company sent me stating that I would have to pay out of pocket for the extra quantity which was 63.59$ .. good thing that's not such a big deal for me to pay but I'm so damn mad, I hate insurance companies they own us 😤

Hey Mary did you see my post about my Xanax? I had to pay full price for it today and it was a bitch explaining to pharmacy why. I almost walked out the door with 120 pills instead of 150. My pharmacy filled according to what my insurance would cover instead of what Dr prescribed. I had to go through such confusion explaining to them to fill what Dr ordered and I'll pay or of pocket. Thankfully I brought the letter the insurance company sent me stating that I would have to pay out of pocket for the extra quantity which was 63.59$ .. good thing that's not such a big deal for me to pay but I'm so damn mad, I hate insurance companies they own us 😤

Yes, I did read it.  Talked to my Dr so that she fills my prescription so that doesn't happen to me.

I don't use pills now and she is writing my prescription to be 5 mgs twice a day.  I take 8.8.  So, I think I am ok, but I think it's good you are warning people.  Dr's can change how they write it in some cases to make sure it doesn't happen.  But she sure hadn't heard that .  Damn insurance companies.

Mm 70 is a heatwave! Shorys and t-shirt weather!  :laugh:

That's what I have on and socks :laugh:  but the dampness gets me after days and my muscles get all achy.  Hey, I just found you can buy a different thing to put the tens unit on, and that's how you can wear more places.  I am going to write down a bunch of questions and call them Monday.  Right now, it's saying it needs a firmware update but it won't let me do it,keeps saying error  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:  I will make Tim look at it when he gets home.  I am glad I saw the thing though, I want it, so I can move the enso around  ;D

The damp weather gets me too. Plus the allergies. I am glad you can use it on different areas of the body. I like the way it is small and you can control it with your phone. Dam apps.  They csn be a psin is the butt. Especially with benzo brain.  Haha. Everything is challenging these days. Tim will fix it.  Im intetested to see what is in the app!  :thumbsup:

The damp weather gets me too. Plus the allergies. I am glad you can use it on different areas of the body. I like the way it is small and you can control it with your phone. Dam apps.  They csn be a psin is the butt. Especially with benzo brain.  Haha. Everything is challenging these days. Tim will fix it.  Im intetested to see what is in the app!  :thumbsup:

I keep finding more things to read and helps me figure stuff out....I clicked on The Store and found that piece you can order to move the tens unit around.  The pads are not cheap  :idiot:  I will find away to stretch them some.  It says 4 hours a day for 2 weeks gets the cumulative effect going, then it's up to you how you decide to wear it.  :laugh:  Between me, you, and your mom, we will get our money out of this thing!!    :laugh::D

Trishy why don't you get one of those pill holders for four times a day? I don't trust my memory. At all.

I should but I like having the bottle in my purse. It's one of those " I gotta guard them" fears that I have. It doesn't make sense I know but nothing about this benzo journey makes sense. 😏

Haha,

Tt, it is freezing. That would be fun. We can have a snowball fight tomorrow!? :laugh: I think if you forgot your dose if you think maybe just take your next dose. Because you might start worrying if you took too and mentally you could mess your self up. Omg. What am I saying. Either way I think you will be ok. I went out and never took a walk. Brrr. I should have bundled up. So I drove to the store. Bought something to cheer me up. Stay warm. Ly dd

Troch, it's in the 20s somewhere. Farenheight. I is usually dolder this time of year. What is the weather like were you are?

Mm, what is it like were you are? is it cold. I love you to girlfriend. Hope that enso is helping. Fingers crossed.

Snow ball fight or shopping I'm down for either one :laugh: :laugh:

[fd...]