Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi Suzi

I see you and me started holding in same periods. Now i am getting the worst anx. of this process and seeking for the relief to sooth it. I have ordered a CBD product and used it and felt bad with the fear of messing up the things. I see most people here dont consider to go on a CBD in spite of intense suffering. That s why people dont want to mess up things when healing.

Is it normal that getting panicky attacks and strange anx. after 8 months...

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Good morning June if the CBD oil helps take it.Some people swear by it others find it doesn't help.We are all very different so see how it works for you.Anything is possible during a hold anxiety increases ,decreases or stays much the same that is why holding is so frustrating.l would imagine you are in a wave and hopefully things will settle down.l know holding is hard because we can't guarantee anything sadly.l really hope this passes soon.love to you.X

Morning Twiny oh that sounds fabulous you know me so well 😜. Now don't forget to organise my bridesmaids l can't go down the aisle with you lot drooling behind me 😠.l have an image to maintain.Lots to do 😵.Try to have a good day honey.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy oh stop it before l fly over there and kick your ass 😡. You are not all the negative things you call yourself so stop re enforcing that crap.You are strong and beautiful and from now on that is how you refer to yourself.l will be watching 😱. love you.X

Morning Lady Mary you better give the enso a good chance you need to know if it actually works for you.Use it so you can decide whether to send it back or not.l hope you continue to improve hen.love you my lady Mary HenX

. Morning Troch did you get any relief yesterday?l really hope today is a little less painful for you.love to you.X

Morning Janice l hope your pain eases honey.l believe it will.l know you are taking a long time to feel better however l do believe it will happen.love you.X

Hi Sutt, thank you for encouraging us all.

I hope you keep improving like you're doing and then you can move past this nightmare and start focusing on planning your wedding with Trishy's help.

You need bridesmaids I can see, but you  think we're not good enough for that? Don't be mean. I'll stop overeating today so that I can fit into a decent sized bridesmaid dress. Do you have a beau yet? You need one of those in order to marry. Maybe you have to stop barking at the nice guys who stop to talk to you when you're walking the doggies. Stop giving them that nasty look and give the poor blokes a chance.

I'm not having any success with baldy and a very annoying woman sat next to me to give me unsolicited advice on absolutely everything (I don't know why so many people do this to me, I must have a face that says "please give me your shitty unsolicited advice on all the things you know absolutely nothing about"). Anyway, today I sat at a table that's more separate from the nearest table, to avoid this annoying person. So you see, people do approach me, but the wrong people. I hate unsolicited advice. I'm going to stop giving it around, maybe then karma will prize me with not getting it (or not, I'm never sure how karma works really).

Trotschetter I know you had a very bad night and woke up in a lot of pain. I hope the day is better than the night for you.

Thank you, Valiumnomore,  my night wasn't that bad, but as always, not enough hours of sleep.  But I woke up to pain again. So far today has been horrible. I don't know why I'm having all this pain. It's been getting so much worse this last week. Leg muscles extremely tight.  Feet are killing me: hardly able to stand or walk. ( this is nerve pain.). Back pain. Is it all in my head, as some would have it?  Don't think so. Stress, illness, tapering?  :'(

Ahaaav Stut, you made me laugh. I needed that. My thinking was terrible. I dont know why I do that. I beart myself up. I am going to keep referring back to your post if I go back to that crappy place again. I hope you are feeling ok. I know the. Home stretch can be tough. I can't wait  :o  Actually it will be a relief to end this tapering process. Love you Suzy

Hi Junie,

I have anxiety too. I see you are tapering remeron.  I never took it. But, I would think it could cause anxiety. If the cbd is helping you then I dont think it could hurt to take it. I am not sure if you always had anxiety or it is a new thing caused by the taper. There is an Anxiety board if you want to check it out.  I hope you start feeling better soon. This to shall pass. Suzy

Hey my Queen. Are you still around?  One last test, yay!!  Is sis just visiting today or coming to stay awhile.  It looks like you are going to have a lot of beautiful chunky bridesmaids. Lol.  That's okay, most of Steve's brothers are chunky  :laugh: :laugh:  of course at 4'9" and 90 lbs, we will look huge behind you, lol.lol.  Hope you feel better soon my Queen, l love you and all Babies.  Lady Mary Hen X

💜💜♥️♥️

Troschetter it's not all in your mind. Don't let anyone invalidate your experience like that. The weather I'm sure is a big factor. This cold, plus I don't know if you live near water but cold plus water is terrible for muscle pain joint pain and bone pain. Plus, withdrawal is sure not helping.

Hi Valiumnomore,

You know that, I know that, but " no - benzo - people"  have other opinions. Bases upon nothing. But thanks for the support!

Went to see my new psychologist for the first time this afternoon. She knows about problems caused by benzos,  she said.

Came home and got on my bike. Feet were soar, so no walking today. Maybe it's another avoidance thing, but I felt good about it; getting some exercise and fresh air. Not a lot of pain right now, after taking a Ibuprofen.

Hope you're doing OK.

This is what I found. GABA receptors are all over the body which why it is possible that pain can be felt all over the body. I dont know if this is what you are going through but I guess it's possible.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513311/

"GABA is found throughout the human body, though the role that it plays in many regions remains an area of active research. GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, and it is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the spinal cord. The insulin-producing beta-cells of the pancreas produce GABA. It functions to inhibit pancreatic alpha cells, stimulate beta-cell growth, and convert alpha-cells to beta cells. GABA also has been found in varying low concentrations within other organ systems, though the significance and function of this are unclear."

This is what I found. GABA receptors are all over the body which why it is possible that pain can be felt all over the body. I dont know if this is what you are going through but I guess it's possible.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513311/

"GABA is found throughout the human body, though the role that it plays in many regions remains an area of active research. GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, and it is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the spinal cord. The insulin-producing beta-cells of the pancreas produce GABA. It functions to inhibit pancreatic alpha cells, stimulate beta-cell growth, and convert alpha-cells to beta cells. GABA also has been found in varying low concentrations within other organ systems, though the significance and function of this are unclear."

Very interesting Moby, thanks for providing it ;)

Hi Valiumnomore,

You know that, I know that, but " no - benzo - people"  have other opinions. Bases upon nothing. But thanks for the support!

Went to see my new psychologist for the first time this afternoon. She knows about problems caused by benzos,  she said.

Came home and got on my bike. Feet were soar, so no walking today. Maybe it's another avoidance thing, but I felt good about it; getting some exercise and fresh air. Not a lot of pain right now, after taking a Ibuprofen.

Hope you're doing OK.

Troschetter, we shouldn't even talk to non benzo warriors unless they owe us money 😜. Just kidding.

Oh That 8s good news mm!  I am so happy!, 🥰

Putting it back on soon, lol.  Yes, I am going to tell you every time I take it off or put it on.  Lol

J/k  :D.  Are you doing ok today?  MM.  💜💜💜

Ahaaaa  :2funny I need updates. This whole enso experience iui s very exciting! Omg I am crazy. I am doing ok. I slept till 11:30! I woke up early and fell back to sleep. I feel like I could sleep forever. Its driving me crazy. Maybe I should drink mo re coffee.  ;D ;D T4ying hard not to overanalyze things it gets me into trouble lol ly dd  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ahaaaa  :2funny I need updates. This whole enso experience iui s very exciting! Omg I am crazy. I am doing ok. I slept till 11:30! I woke up early and fell back to sleep. I feel like I could sleep forever. Its driving me crazy. Maybe I should drink mo re coffee.  ;D ;D T4ying hard not to overanalyze things it gets me into trouble lol ly dd  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lol, it's hard not too, but at this point in my taper, I am getting better at not over analyzing everything.  It may just be I have been on here so long and done so much reading, you get to where you see all these symptoms happening to others and just chalk it up to withdrawal.  You will get there too  ;). I slept so much when I was first on Valium, I got down to 9 or 10 mgs before I stopped sleeping so much.  It eventually goes away too, then you wish you could sleep that good again!    :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Intend, how are you my friend?  My left eye is still annoying the crap out of me.  I do think part of it is all this damp weather with all the allergies floating around in the air.  How is your eye?  I was watching MSNBC, wondering how most of them could sign that oath, expecting a few to be struck by lightening.  Won't say anything else.  :). How is my beautiful kitty and Dan?  Love you, Mary 💜💜

It is weird mm,

Yo6 dont realize you are doimg simething for so l9ng that is not good. Then one day it hits you what you ate doing out of nowere. Oh, i am overthking and overanalyzing. Omg. Why didnt i kmow this before.  All you do is go around in circles and get nowere. Then you are in a state of anxiety or depression. I have gotten better. I remember when i first got here

My.health anxiety was so bad. I do.good for a while and somehow i get triggered. 😂😂

Hey Intend,

I hope you are feeling ok. You.posted a couple weeks ago and said something about sx and you would be back. Yoy never came back! We miss you around here and i like your stories.

It is weird mm,

Yo6 dont realize you are doimg simething for so l9ng that is not good. Then one day it hits you what you ate doing out of nowere. Oh, i am overthking and overanalyzing. Omg. Why didnt i kmow this before.  All you do is go around in circles and get nowere. Then you are in a state of anxiety or depression. I have gotten better. I remember when i first got here

My.health anxiety was so bad. I do.good for a while and somehow i get triggered. 😂😂

You will get better and better with the anxiety, it's easy to get triggered, so many horror stories or symptoms you just can't explain, but you will get better with it as time goes a long.  I promise.

I spent so much money on tests that all came back fine, that finally got old, so I just let it go.  Decided no more tests.  It's really helped actually, I simply refuse to think about a test.  :)

Thanks mm,

I am at that point too. I cannot stand the dr. I can't stand the stress you go through with these sx. They are  endless. I just figured out I am suspicious and distrustful. omg.  Then I fear I have cpsd at the same time.  I dont want to be damaged forever. My god now I know why I am on benzos this anxiety.  I am eating something bad I do t care. Ly dd

Hey Intend, how are you my friend?  My left eye is still annoying the crap out of me.  I do think part of it is all this damp weather with all the allergies floating around in the air.  How is your eye?  I was watching MSNBC, wondering how most of them could sign that oath, expecting a few to be struck by lightening.  Won't say anything else.  :). How is my beautiful kitty and Dan?  Love you, Mary 💜💜

I’m doing ok Mary. Both eyes bothered me yesterday burning all day long. I finally had to stop it by showering at 8 pm. And because that corneal tear has scared me so much, I put the stronger drops in my right eye last night and one drop of the  Bausch and Lomb drops in my right eye. And today both feel fairly good.

Mary has sent me some tea tree oil facial wipes to use as an eye treatment as she’s using them herself, but I’m wary of them. Tea tree oil is very, very strong and burns when used. These are very much diluted, but I’m still wary of them. Called the eye doctor who said to not use them, and the body shop who said the same thing.

Good news is that we got the sink plumbing fixed by Blake early this morning. Finally!

Now I’m going to pay some bills. Looks like the LHSG is in good spirits overall. DD, I often just read rather than post.

And Pepper and Dan both seem good. Spoiled is a better word! Pepper saw a cat traipsing across our back yard early this morning and ran all over the house to continue seeing it as it moved along the line of the house. And of course she’s complaining as usual.

If that cat spoke English, Dan and I would be in trouble with such a complainer. 🐈 >>> :tickedoff:

MSNBC hmmm. Yes, saw that also. Lightening should strike many. 🔥🌪and  >:(:pokey::oXo:

I’m doing ok Mary. Both eyes bothered me yesterday burning all day long. I finally had to stop it by showering at 8 pm. And because that corneal tear has scared me so much, I put the stronger drops in my right eye last night and one drop of the  Bausch and Lomb drops in my right eye. And today both feel fairly good.

Mary has sent me some tea tree oil facial wipes to use as an eye treatment as she’s using them herself, but I’m wary of them. Tea tree oil is very, very strong and burns when used. These are very much diluted, but I’m still wary of them. Called the eye doctor who said to not use them, and the body shop who said the same thing.

Good news is that we got the sink plumbing fixed by Blake early this morning. Finally!

Now I’m going to pay some bills. Looks like the LHSG is in good spirits overall. DD, I often just read rather than post.

And Pepper and Dan both seem good. Spoiled is a better word! Pepper saw a cat traipsing across our back yard early this morning and ran all over the house to continue seeing it as it moved along the line of the house. And of course she’s complaining as usual.

If that cat spoke English, Dan and I would be in trouble with such a complainer. 🐈 >>> :tickedoff:

MSNBC hmmm. Yes, saw that also. Lightening should strike many. 🔥🌪and  >:(:pokey::oXo:

Glad both your eyes were doing pretty good today And Blake finished up, all in all, not a bad day.  I can just see Pepper flying from window to window,  :). Love you woman, Mary 💜💜

[9b...]