Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Lady Mary Sox is the light of my life as you know l am never done talking about her 🤔😕.She is like the emoji you posted less white and a lot less hair at the moment 😵.Awe well she's coming 22 so she's doing well for her age.l think we are going to have to keep our King everyone l have interviewed have no papers so he definitely is head and shoulders above them all.l have to say we are missing a trick here our strongest rulers were queen's just putting it out there.l am going to be flat out so probably won't be on Hen you enjoy New Year and please keep holding.You need to get less symptomatic before you go lower.I know you want off but l think you have been pushing through for 3 years and now it is time to let your brain catch up.Just my thoughts honey.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Trish good to hear honey you can get off however it's going to be slow.l know you want this to end but sadly it really doesn't work that way.Slow and steady is going to keep you functional and out of the pits of hell.Now don't be cutting until everything settles down honey.l cooked at Xmas always do.You have a great New Year my twiny love you.X

Morning Janice l know this is frustrating however if it gets you what you need just play the game.l know you will honey.My family are as useless as tits on a boar so l will do it.l don't mind Italian food is very simple and easy to make.You are doing well honey all we can do is do our best.Try to enjoy New Year.love you.X

Morning Suzy yes l think if you are prone to being sensitive this does exacerbate it.l can't use any cream so l have to do without for now.Glad your headache lifted honey.Try to enjoy New Year.love you.X

Morning Olive l am glad you are resting honey it is an exhausting time even for those that are not in benzo withdrawal.Take as long as you need to relax honey you deserve it.love youX

Morning GP l hope your headache has lifted.Good to have you back.love you.X

Morning Troch l really hope you slept better last night? Maybe acupuncture could help over time?Worth a shot.love to you.X

Morning Intend you managed it woohoo 🎊🎉🎆. Little cutie l have to say.lobe to you and Dan X

Morning MMXV yes my lovely symptom based tapers are what we are aiming for in this group.l don't believe rushing this is the way to go.Hold for as long as you need to and then slowly reduce.l know you will be grand.love to you.X

Morning Bill,Free,Miyu,Nova,NJ, Meems Esperanza and everyone here sending you my love.Hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.Happy new year to you all.love and hugs Stut X

Good morning,  Stut,  how are you at the moment?  I noticed, you are always concerned about others and know just how to hit the right button to help us all. And that you never complain about your own symptoms . I see in your signature you're holding at 0,5 mg. Wow, that's so close to being off this stuff. Are you planning to start tapering or cutting soon?  So glad you're a big inspiration to us all. Hope your doing OK. :smitten::thumbsup:

Morning Troch honestly honey l really don't see the point of complaining it doesn't help me l don't generally look for reassurance as l know what this is.l know generally it will pass.l always say we spend a lot of time thinking about ourselves such is withdrawal and it helps me to think of others and try to help them.l know this is hard for us all Troch however it is withdrawal and we will get through.l worry about a lot of people on here as they have been given very bad advice and my rule of thumb is this we are tapering off a drug and if we are suffering to the point where our life is unbearable stop tapering.Nothing is worth our life if that makes sense.l will be cutting in the new Year.l have no expectations l will let the withdrawal symptoms dictate how l go .l am glad you are here Troch you are an asset to this group.X

Oh Thank you Stut,

Your words have a way of calming me down and others too. Yoy definately have a gift for helping others. I am.doing good. Trying to get back to a normal routine. I think getting of your routine kind of throws you off.  Not that my routine is great but  it helps me. Well I hope you have a great New Years!! Hope you and all the family are well and all.the pets too!! Love yo7 Suzy

Magnolias,

I amso sorry your post was missed. Sometimes the board gets so full and overwhelming to follow. I ever give up hope ,you are ok. Never wbet give up hope. You are going to get better. Please check in so we know you are ok. Love Suzy

Hi Stut, I kind of figured you are a no- nonsense person, just looking forward to improve. I hope to be able to act like that too!

You're right about people seeking reassurance: it's all so scary what we have to go through,  so knowing others have the same symptoms,  kind of makes you feel less worried.  :thumbsup:

Trishy , my love, you know we have been together a long time and are very good friends.  I have to tell you something  :(

GO 🦅 Eagles Go!!

Lol, lol.    Yea, I know you are boiling.  I will read posts again after you have cooled off 

http://justclickit.ru/smiles/image/hearts/hearts%20(280).gif

Mary

Yes we are very good friends and I love you dearly.... So you'd think that you would want to keep it that way  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: Soo repeat after me GO GIANTS GO, GO GIANTS GO, GO GIANTS GO.. and so on 🤬 you're going to hurt little kitty Eli's feelings auntie Mary 😡💔

So how are you today girlfriend? Have you seen the show witchery? I think Rich and I are going to check that out. Now that Hallmark Christmas movies will be ending :laugh:

TT, trying Trishy's terrific, tame nature tonight 🤬🤣🤣

I'm sorry, tell my little Eli, his Auntie Mary needed Eagles to win to knock Cowboys out of playoffs or she would have rooted for Giants .  We watched it Witchury already.  We really liked it.  Not sure it's for you Too Many, sex, violence, now the good looking man might hook you.  Just a small warning.

Love you, http://justclickit.ru/smiles/image/love/love%20(51).gif

Thanks all of you!

I’m so happy you finally saw her. Black from head to toe except for her beautiful eyes.

Oh Intend, she is gorgeous.  I know you love her so much.  I guess Mary came through, I am so glad  :smitten: :smitten:  Love you woman and our Pepper 🌶.  She belongs to the group now with all other kittens and dogs. 

Mary http://justclickit.ru/smiles/image/love/love%20(67).gif  That's me  :D

Google  Evday.info. There are tons of them.  When you find one you like hold down on the picture , then open the page, then copy the BB code for forum and paste.  It’s easy!

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Lady Mary Sox is the light of my life as you know l am never done talking about her 🤔😕.She is like the emoji you posted less white and a lot less hair at the moment 😵.Awe well she's coming 22 so she's doing well for her age.l think we are going to have to keep our King everyone l have interviewed have no papers so he definitely is head and shoulders above them all.l have to say we are missing a trick here our strongest rulers were queen's just putting it out there.l am going to be flat out so probably won't be on Hen you enjoy New Year and please keep holding.You need to get less symptomatic before you go lower.I know you want off but l think you have been pushing through for 3 years and now it is time to let your brain catch up.Just my thoughts honey.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Trish good to hear honey you can get off however it's going to be slow.l know you want this to end but sadly it really doesn't work that way.Slow and steady is going to keep you functional and out of the pits of hell.Now don't be cutting until everything settles down honey.l cooked at Xmas always do.You have a great New Year my twiny love you.X

Morning Janice l know this is frustrating however if it gets you what you need just play the game.l know you will honey.My family are as useless as tits on a boar so l will do it.l don't mind Italian food is very simple and easy to make.You are doing well honey all we can do is do our best.Try to enjoy New Year.love you.X

Morning Suzy yes l think if you are prone to being sensitive this does exacerbate it.l can't use any cream so l have to do without for now.Glad your headache lifted honey.Try to enjoy New Year.love you.X

Morning Olive l am glad you are resting honey it is an exhausting time even for those that are not in benzo withdrawal.Take as long as you need to relax honey you deserve it.love youX

Morning GP l hope your headache has lifted.Good to have you back.love you.X

Morning Troch l really hope you slept better last night? Maybe acupuncture could help over time?Worth a shot.love to you.X

Morning Intend you managed it woohoo 🎊🎉🎆. Little cutie l have to say.lobe to you and Dan X

Morning MMXV yes my lovely symptom based tapers are what we are aiming for in this group.l don't believe rushing this is the way to go.Hold for as long as you need to and then slowly reduce.l know you will be grand.love to you.X

Morning Bill,Free,Miyu,Nova,NJ, Meems Esperanza and everyone here sending you my love.Hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.Happy new year to you all.love and hugs Stut X

Hey twin! So true I want off in the worst way like we all do but it's only going to happen if I go slow and listen to my body. I don't plan on tapering for at least another month and I'll have to see how I feel then. So it may or may not happen depending 🤷

I'm sure you're a fabulous cook! I'd love to try a turkey you've roasted I bet it's delicious!  :D

Can't believe it's new year's eve tomorrow! Another year gone.. Time seems to go so fast yet so slow while tapering if that makes any sense.

Love you lady,

LST❤️

[90...]