Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

We are train wrecks too, Trish.

I mean real 🚂 wrecks.

Just sitting here  watching MSNBC with all these replacement reporters taking the place of the regular ones. And it’s officially dark outside now.

Hey intend!

I'm so wiped out! Haven't even watched the news I've been so busy. So looking forward to some quiet time.

Are you guys getting some snow? I saw the weather out west was looking snowy.

I thought we would get snow. We had early snow at the end of November when I fought to get the snow tires on. When I say “fought” I’m mean everywhere we went, the parking lots were filled with people trying to get snow tires on. The snow was just coming down so fast, and we finally just gave up.

But it’s not snowed hardly at all since then. A flake here and there. I think major snowstorms might come in January and February. Either that or we got those tires on for nothing. The neighbors all seem to think we need a new Honda with all wheel drive. Apparently, 4 wheel drive and all wheel drive are not the same thing.

I thought they were the same thing. But what do I know about cars. Hardly anything. 🤪🤪 :idiot::(

Hey intend,

Hopefully it won't be too bad of a winter up there. Here you can never tell, one day it's in the 50's the next it's below freezing and snowing.. Absolutely crazy in New England. Our weather is nuts.. But global warming is fake news! Oh I better not get myself going on you know who 😠

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas my friend. Lots of love to you Dan and Pepper! 😘♥️

Here, it seems like a guarantee that if you put the snow tires on, no snow. No snow tires, snow piled 3 feet high.

If I get started on that person, all of BB will come after me so not a word said.

🌹 🥀 🌹.  Hope you and Rich are going to rest before our huge party on New Years. 😂 😂

We'll go to bed now wake me when it's party time!  :laugh: :laugh:

Definitely Trish. Big bash here on LHSG. Just want to celebrate another year of benzo fun! 🎉 🎈 🎊

We are train wrecks too, Trish.

I mean real 🚂 wrecks.

Just sitting here  watching MSNBC with all these replacement reporters taking the place of the regular ones. And it’s officially dark outside now.

Hey intend!

I'm so wiped out! Haven't even watched the news I've been so busy. So looking forward to some quiet time.

Are you guys getting some snow? I saw the weather out west was looking snowy.

I thought we would get snow. We had early snow at the end of November when I fought to get the snow tires on. When I say “fought” I’m mean everywhere we went, the parking lots were filled with people trying to get snow tires on. The snow was just coming down so fast, and we finally just gave up.

But it’s not snowed hardly at all since then. A flake here and there. I think major snowstorms might come in January and February. Either that or we got those tires on for nothing. The neighbors all seem to think we need a new Honda with all wheel drive. Apparently, 4 wheel drive and all wheel drive are not the same thing.

I thought they were the same thing. But what do I know about cars. Hardly anything. 🤪🤪 :idiot::(

Hey intend,

Hopefully it won't be too bad of a winter up there. Here you can never tell, one day it's in the 50's the next it's below freezing and snowing.. Absolutely crazy in New England. Our weather is nuts.. But global warming is fake news! Oh I better not get myself going on you know who 😠

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas my friend. Lots of love to you Dan and Pepper! 😘♥️

Here, it seems like a guarantee that if you put the snow tires on, no snow. No snow tires, snow piled 3 feet high.

If I get started on that person, all of BB will come after me so not a word said.

🌹 🥀 🌹.  Hope you and Rich are going to rest before our huge party on New Years. 😂 😂

We'll go to bed now wake me when it's party time!  :laugh: :laugh:

Definitely Trish. Big bash here on LHSG. Just want to celebrate another year of benzo fun! 🎉 🎈 🎊

Oh well count me in! I'll be here with benzo bells on! 💊🥳🎉🎊🎉🥂  :laugh: :laugh:

Morning/afternoon everyone.  Hope you all had a special Christmas.  I am ready for things to settle down and get back to normal.  Lol, not that tapering is normal.  Love you all and hope things are some better for all of us.  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I'm with you Mary. I'm so done! Love Christmas but I am ready for it all to get back to normal. I'm beyond exhausted. I feel so keyed up. I am craving peace and quiet. Love my kids and grandkids but too much togetherness lately and would love a break from them all. I'm grateful to have enjoyed the fall and Christmas but things need to settle down. Went to movies today with grandkids to see Frozen 2 then had a dinner and cake at my house for my daughter's birthday. She's 34 today! Can't believe it! I was 22 when I had her, seems like forever ago 😢.. anywho, I'm rambling so I'll leave it there.

LY, TT, Trishy a tried out Trainwreck 🤪

You get award for year of creative T's , Too Many , lol.  Yes, I think we need normalcy to heal, all this activity is causing glutamate to ramp up.  I may get out today, just for a little while.  We'll see.

Love ya!!  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you I accept that award with a full THANKFUL, THOUGHTFUL, THUMPING HEART!  :laugh: :laugh:

Andc yes I read that! Did you say popcorn?! 👂... I'll take a small bag no butter but bring on the salt! 😃

You should get out mmmmm's, it'll do you a world of good. I'm exhausted and I was already out today. If the benzo beast isn't biting get booking 🏃‍♀️  ;D

Love U,

TT, too many T'S taken by Trishy  :laugh:♥️

I can not believe you come up with all those T's, I have benzo brain and can't think of that damn many words, lol.  When are the pics of our new Long Hold's babies?  LY  :smitten: :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh:... I'll post them in my Avatar. Just give me a few minutes to pick the best one. Try getting two kittens still together for a pic lol!!

Good pic Trish! Pepper loves her picture taken. I can’t even do that. Big dumb dumb here as far as avatars.

I don't know about being a dumb dumb the intend I know it's pretty damn smart! Are you sure you're not thinking of me and sweet Mary D? The LHSG D and D'er 😂😂

I just meant an avatar where it’s a picture of Pepper. Dumb in that way, and dumb in doing links to articles or threads on BB.

And now that I think about it, I don’t yet know windows 10. I need my full mind back before I can even learn it.  :idiot:

I'm going to put up Luna now. I will try tomorrow to get a good picture of the two of them. They are wild tonight! I was playing the 🎣 fishing game with them, they seem to love that, and they attacked me 😂😂 my little hunters! :D

They are both cute as can be, Luna is alittle hard to see but Tabbies look a lot alike  :laugh:

Ok so Luna is now my Avatar. It's unfortunately a bad pic of her. But try to look at her face, it's half black and perfectly symetrical. It's like someone drew a line right down the Center of her face  :laugh: :laugh: 🐈🐾

I'm going to put up Luna now. I will try tomorrow to get a good picture of the two of them. They are wild tonight! I was playing the 🎣 fishing game with them, they seem to love that, and they attacked me 😂😂 my little hunters! :D

They are both cute as can be, Luna is alittle hard to see but Tabbies look a lot alike  :laugh:

I guess a tabby is a tabby is a tabby lol!!  :D

I guess a tabby is a tabby is a tabby lol!!  :D

Oh no!    Lol, lol  :laugh::D

So what's everyone doing for New Year's Day? I'm making a turkey dinner. Another damn THANKSGIVING you might as well say. So you're all invited! Bring pie  :laugh: :laugh:

Well, Mary just called. She’s bringing me food of some sort. Thank goodness. That ham and turkey is enough already.

And I just got a new drivers license. I don’t know about anywhere else, but here they’re sending new ones out with a star on them to show people are legal citizens.

And just got info from the Railroad Retirement Board.

My throat was so tight earlier that it felt like I was strangling to death. After I took the clonazepam, it settled down considerably. So I guess shower time.

I’ll have the pie Trish. More turkey will result in me running away. 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️

And what are we doing? Not much. Thank good for these fire sticks. All this holiday crap might cause me to “Ralph.”

Hey Bill yoo hoo.. Are you doing ok? I hope you had a nice Christmas. So if you read this, this is just me friend Trishy wanting to say hello. Hope all is well with you. Drop us a post if you can. 🙂

Trishy

Well, Mary just called. She’s bringing me food of some sort. Thank goodness. That ham and turkey is enough already.

And I just got a new drivers license. I don’t know about anywhere else, but here they’re sending new ones out with a star on them to show people are legal citizens.

My throat was so tight earlier that it felt like I was strangling to death. After I took the clonazepam, it settled down considerably. So I guess shower time.

Rich just told me that we have to too! I guess the whole country does. Uhgg another nuisance thing to do 🤦‍♀️

I’ll have the pie Trish. More turkey will result in me running away. 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️

And what are we doing? Not much. Thank good for these fire sticks. All this holiday crap might cause me to “Ralph.”

That's ok intend, you can have pie and I'll go to a Mexican restaurant around here and get some of those beans you and Dan like ;)

I'll try to get better pics tomorrow but they're not into the paparazzi  :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, please don't traumatize our newest additions  :mybuddy: :mybuddy:

I'll try to get better pics tomorrow but they're not into the paparazzi  :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, please don't traumatize our newest additions  :mybuddy: :mybuddy:

I'll try but no promises. They're quite famous these days  :laugh:>:(;)

Good night mmmmm's, I'm signing off..I was just trolling fb and the people oh they piss me off. I hate fb! Wish I never got it. I'm reading some of the stuff people post and it's nonsense especially when they defend you know who in Washington 🤬

TT, tuckered out today.. ta ta 👋✌️♥️U

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Intend yes much ado about nothing.l don't believe l will enjoy Xmas as l totally disagree with the way Xmas has become about avarice and greed .l am not tight with money however l have no time for this forced spending for two days.When l was a child l absolutely loved Xmas we didn't have a lot of money so when we got presents they meant so much.My granny fed the neighbours at Xmas it was about helping those who were worse off.Mum was exactly the same and l try to follow in their footsteps.l think there is so much sadness at Xmas and people tend to choose to forget what Xmas should be about.l will be doing dinner on New year's Day however it will be Italian food.l would actually vomit if l had to face turkey and ham again.I am glad you got through Xmas and can you please clone Dan and send him over here 😳. love to you and Dan.X

Morning Trish where are these kittens?l know you want them to look their best 🤔we just want to see them 😳.Get them up there.Glad you enjoyed Xmas l know you love it.Now it's time to join the gym 😧. love you my lST X

. Morning Troch l am glad l could give you a laugh 😂😂. Well l just say it as l see it.Honestly l think humour is necessary l know it has got me through most things in my life.l hope you are starting to feel a little better honey.love to you.X

Morning Lady Mary awe Hen l am delighted to see you getting out more honestly that has made my day.l know you are still suffering honey however you will suffer no matter where you are so you may as well have a change of scenery.l will be on when l can my daughter is back today so probably next week sometime.love you my lady Mary HenX

. Morning Suzy l hope you get your eyes checked l would certainly forget about the contacts at this time.You enjoy your lurk honey.love you.X

. Morning Janice, Feeling, Gilly Free Esperanza Valley Bill Dave GP Miyu Nova NJ Olive and everyone here sending you my love.Hopefully you will drop in and let us know how you are doing.X

Hi Stut, 

Hope your OK today. Glad to see your back here lifting up all our spirits! I'm sure it means a lot to all of us.

Actually I did feel quite good yesterday afternoon. Took a walk twice and it went well. Had a good sleep last night and, for the first time in many months, didn't feel exhausted before I got up! Wow! Went for a walk this morning and hope you have another one this afternoon.

Wishing you a symptom free day.  :smitten::thumbsup:

Hi Stut, 

Hope your OK today. Glad to see your back here lifting up all our spirits! I'm sure it means a lot to all of us.

Actually I did feel quite good yesterday afternoon. Took a walk twice and it went well. Had a good sleep last night and, for the first time in many months, didn't feel exhausted before I got up! Wow! Went for a walk this morning and hope you have another one this afternoon.

Wishing you a symptom free day.  :smitten::thumbsup:

Woohoo 🎊🎉🎆 great news Troch l am so happy to read this.Now remember ebb and flow however this is a very good sign.l really think your hold is going to get you to a very good place.Enjoy your walk my lovely you deserve a good day.love to you.

Ohhh that is so cute! Looks just like Stormy!!! I am feel8ng so much better.  My head was killing me. Ouch. I am so glad you are feeling somewhat better. I cannot believe we make it through this pain! Its insane. But we do!  :o Love dd

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Intend yes much ado about nothing.l don't believe l will enjoy Xmas as l totally disagree with the way Xmas has become about avarice and greed .l am not tight with money however l have no time for this forced spending for two days.When l was a child l absolutely loved Xmas we didn't have a lot of money so when we got presents they meant so much.My granny fed the neighbours at Xmas it was about helping those who were worse off.Mum was exactly the same and l try to follow in their footsteps.l think there is so much sadness at Xmas and people tend to choose to forget what Xmas should be about.l will be doing dinner on New year's Day however it will be Italian food.l would actually vomit if l had to face turkey and ham again.I am glad you got through Xmas and can you please clone Dan and send him over here 😳. love to you and Dan.X

Morning Trish where are these kittens?l know you want them to look their best 🤔we just want to see them 😳.Get them up there.Glad you enjoyed Xmas l know you love it.Now it's time to join the gym 😧. love you my lST X

. Morning Troch l am glad l could give you a laugh 😂😂. Well l just say it as l see it.Honestly l think humour is necessary l know it has got me through most things in my life.l hope you are starting to feel a little better honey.love to you.X

Morning Lady Mary awe Hen l am delighted to see you getting out more honestly that has made my day.l know you are still suffering honey however you will suffer no matter where you are so you may as well have a change of scenery.l will be on when l can my daughter is back today so probably next week sometime.love you my lady Mary HenX

. Morning Suzy l hope you get your eyes checked l would certainly forget about the contacts at this time.You enjoy your lurk honey.love you.X

. Morning Janice, Feeling, Gilly Free Esperanza Valley Bill Dave GP Miyu Nova NJ Olive and everyone here sending you my love.Hopefully you will drop in and let us know how you are doing.X

Stut,

Thanks for including me in your morning greeting. I do read here sometimes. Having a hard time again due to my son's illness ... he is losing weight again, doesn't feel good, we are now entering another year and things are so far from where he should be based on the medicine he is on. Called the doctor Thursday, will need to call again Monday, and we see him this coming Thursday. I am not sure if we need to see another doctor ... I am second guessing myself. I lost it after I had my family over at Christmas and told my youngest sister she had to stop telling me to walk in the woods and read motivational quotes to try to help myself improve my depression. She comes to my house and complains about her job incessantly, says she has a lot on her plate (and what she has on her plate are all things she has control over, what is on my plate with my son is completely out of my control), then begins attacking me ... I cannot do this anymore, I think my years of therapy are kicking in, I am protecting myself, I need people who lift me up not who are going to drag me down. But it's still hard to have a falling out, and I think deep down the real issue is that she thinks my life is easy (we have good jobs with lots of time off, are in decent financial shape), and her and her husband are struggling financially and she works crazy hours. Those are her choices; I made mine.

With my son still not doing well, it's getting hard to keep putting one foot in front of the other but I have no choice. I am hoping that soon we figure some of this out. I am not leaving the doctor's office Thursday without a more aggressive plan, that is for sure.

I also want to say that my long hold now of one year and a quarter, I actually can feel the difference now with the long hold. I have definitely seen improvement in the last two months or so despite this craziness. Long holds work, (of course I did updose as well), and I wish more would see the value.

I know it can be hard for so many of us at this time of year that is supposed to be filled with joy. I hope everyone can just keep doing what is best for them to get through the holidays and beyond.

Hi Stut thanks for the shout out, you are so thoughtful as usual. I actually had a very good Christmas, my whole family rented a house in San Diego right near the beach. I was able to do everything I wanted, but most things! I even went to the San Diego Zoo yesterday. I have not been to something like the zoo in 3 years! Even 6 months ago I would have not dared to even try. And I had a great time! We only stayed for 4 hours, a perfect amount of time. I did not have any anxiety. Long holds work!

NJ, I spoke to you on another thread but I just wanted to say here how sorry I am that your son is still struggling. I really hope you can get some better answers at your upcoming doctor visit.

Good morning to everyone else, I hope you are able to enjoy some part of your day.

To my sweet DD.   

http://justclickit.ru/smiles/image/animals/animals%20(1464).gif

Hope you are ok, girlfriend.  LY MM

Mary,

Now that’s a gorgeous cat you did for DD. You are so good at this. Hard to understand how that’s even possible on an iPad.

[5d...]