Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning/afternoon everyone.  Hope you all had a special Christmas.  I am ready for things to settle down and get back to normal.  Lol, not that tapering is normal.  Love you all and hope things are some better for all of us.  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I'm with you Mary. I'm so done! Love Christmas but I am ready for it all to get back to normal. I'm beyond exhausted. I feel so keyed up. I am craving peace and quiet. Love my kids and grandkids but too much togetherness lately and would love a break from them all. I'm grateful to have enjoyed the fall and Christmas but things need to settle down. Went to movies today with grandkids to see Frozen 2 then had a dinner and cake at my house for my daughter's birthday. She's 34 today! Can't believe it! I was 22 when I had her, seems like forever ago 😢.. anywho, I'm rambling so I'll leave it there.

LY, TT, Trishy a tried out Trainwreck 🤪

You get award for year of creative T's , Too Many , lol.  Yes, I think we need normalcy to heal, all this activity is causing glutamate to ramp up.  I may get out today, just for a little while.  We'll see.

Love ya!!  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Morning/afternoon everyone.  Hope you all had a special Christmas.  I am ready for things to settle down and get back to normal.  Lol, not that tapering is normal.  Love you all and hope things are some better for all of us.  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I feel the same way, Mary. We still have New Years to go though. Call me the grinch, but this holiday stuff is getting on my nerves big time. Feel like hiding in a closet until January.

But then it just revolves around to same stuff the next year. Too much “fun” for me anymore. 🤪🌟🌟

🌹  ❤️💚❤️💚

Brad (Mary’s Brad) gave Dan the Disney channel for Christmas because he likes it himself. I grew out of all things Disney when I was maybe 8 years old. Well, what I mean is the Disney channel for movies. Dan watched that movie “the Santa Clause” with Tim Allen and then “Avatar” both, and we were up till 2 am last night. We just stay up too late.

And then too much commotion over here.

I thought I remembered it being around another change and DD has just been through one .  Hope it is something simple that can be fixed with drops.  My weak left eye is taking a benzo beating, doesn't hurt, just can't see very well.  You and Dan do stay up too late but I think Dan will really enjoy that channel.  See if Pets Alive or Pets Alive 2 is on there.  I never watch animated movies, but Pets Alive 2 was really cute and funny.  We just got interested in it one afternoon and watched it.  Yep, I have eat too much, done way more than normal, falling asleep,  I think it's time holidays ended.  I really am so glad things went well with Mary and Brad for Christmas.  I have some issues, mostly muscle of course, but did better than I hoped getting out with Tim one day than my friend, doing all the driving and acting pretty damn normal.  Yes, I can be normal  :D

Love you and Dan, give that gorgeous pussycat pets for me, Mary 🚂🚂🌹🌹🐈🐾🐾

I’m thinking DD’s problem can be solved by the eye drops. But better to see someone  first to find out if something is wrong.

I just will not allow Dan to be a “television hog.” The dish network still has the Disney channels 172 and 173 if he gets desperate to watch Disney.

Dan and I have seen tons of movies over the years, but this shows me how I’ve outgrown so many of them. When I look for movies we have seen, I go to Wikipedia and look up people who made different movies or I just remember a person. I really like Ryan Gosling, so I looked up his  movies. And I’ve now remembered another one-the upside of anger with Joan Allan and Kevin Costner. One thing or another will triggered a memory of these really good movies so we look for the free ones on amazon prime, Netflix, HBO now, and now this Disney channel.

Dish lost HBO sometime last year so this HBO now comes in handy. I spend a lot of time on Wikipedia looking things up.

I just ate probably too much myself. Got into all those “treats” that the neighbors  have brought us. Just figure we have to get rid of them before Dan can get them.

Last night, Dan did most of the work washing dishes, carving ham and turkey. At one point, he had to go out to the garage to eat dinner because he got so hot. Blake went out there also for the same reason.

We haven’t heard anything from Mary and Brad today, and it’s kind of a relief. We are completely worn out. Trying to even talk was next to impossible. Where is my kitty anyway? Probably laying in front of a furnace vent. No worries about Pepper, Mary.

Shes our favorite kitty in the entire world 🌎 . 🌹  ❤️💚❤️💚

Lol, I know for sure that little kitty is loved to pieces.  Glad you had a break yesterday , let Mary and Brad go somewhere else, so far things have gone better than I hoped for both of us.  Thanks for giving DD that advice about her eye, I know it's really been bothering her.  Mine is just blurry and wet, but made it hard to read and post yesterday....benzo eye  :tickedoff:

Have you seen the previews to 1917 yet?  Just depending on how I am doing at the time, may take Tim  :D.  If there's anyone likes a good movie and popcorn better than me, it's Tim, and maybe Trishy!

:D :D.  Did you read that Trish?    :laugh:

Love you Intend, hope you and Dan have a good day, 🚂🚂🌹🌹🐈🐾🐾🐾

DD, DD......I got an answer from Enso, their order got held up because of nasty weather, and should be received by Dec 30th.  I am just glad she replied so fast, which gave me some confidence it is actually coming!  Yay!  Hope you have a decent day girlfriend, love you, Mary ♥️♥️

Omt!! It is a miracle!! I cannot believe it.  4 more days! I am so excited!!! I am lurking today.  Feeling betyer but dont eant to trigger that nasty headache. Love you dd ❤🐾🐕🐕

I'm with you Mary. I'm so done! Love Christmas but I am ready for it all to get back to normal. I'm beyond exhausted. I feel so keyed up. I am craving peace and quiet. Love my kids and grandkids but too much togetherness lately and would love a break from them all. I'm grateful to have enjoyed the fall and Christmas but things need to settle down. Went to movies today with grandkids to see Frozen 2 then had a dinner and cake at my house for my daughter's birthday. She's 34 today! Can't believe it! I was 22 when I had her, seems like forever ago 😢.. anywho, I'm rambling so I'll leave it there.

You get award for year of creative T's , Too Many , lol.  Yes, I think we need normalcy to heal, all this activity is causing glutamate to ramp up.  I may get out today, just for a little while.  We'll see.

Love ya!!  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you I accept that award with a full THANKFUL, THOUGHTFUL, THUMPING HEART!  :laugh: :laugh:

Andc yes I read that! Did you say popcorn?! 👂... I'll take a small bag no butter but bring on the salt! 😃

You should get out mmmmm's, it'll do you a world of good. I'm exhausted and I was already out today. If the benzo beast isn't biting get booking 🏃‍♀️  ;D

Love U,

TT, too many T'S taken by Trishy  :laugh:♥️

Omt!! It is a miracle!! I cannot believe it.  4 more days! I am so excited!!! I am lurking today.  Feeling betyer but dont eant to trigger that nasty headache. Love you dd ❤🐾🐕🐕

4 days until they get it, lol.  Then shipped to me, but if that just happens, I will be thrilled.  I got out today and did some running around.  Left shoulder could really use that enso now  :laugh: :laugh:

You don't have to respond DD, you just keep lurking if that's what you feel like doing.  Thinking about you, MM.  ♥️♥️♥️♥️

We are train wrecks too, Trish.

I mean real 🚂 wrecks.

Just sitting here  watching MSNBC with all these replacement reporters taking the place of the regular ones. And it’s officially dark outside now.

Hey intend!

I'm so wiped out! Haven't even watched the news I've been so busy. So looking forward to some quiet time.

Are you guys getting some snow? I saw the weather out west was looking snowy.

I thought we would get snow. We had early snow at the end of November when I fought to get the snow tires on. When I say “fought” I’m mean everywhere we went, the parking lots were filled with people trying to get snow tires on. The snow was just coming down so fast, and we finally just gave up.

But it’s not snowed hardly at all since then. A flake here and there. I think major snowstorms might come in January and February. Either that or we got those tires on for nothing. The neighbors all seem to think we need a new Honda with all wheel drive. Apparently, 4 wheel drive and all wheel drive are not the same thing.

I thought they were the same thing. But what do I know about cars. Hardly anything. 🤪🤪 :idiot::(

Hey intend,

Hopefully it won't be too bad of a winter up there. Here you can never tell, one day it's in the 50's the next it's below freezing and snowing.. Absolutely crazy in New England. Our weather is nuts.. But global warming is fake news! Oh I better not get myself going on you know who 😠

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas my friend. Lots of love to you Dan and Pepper! 😘♥️

Love ya!!  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you I accept that award with a full THANKFUL, THOUGHTFUL, THUMPING HEART!  :laugh: :laugh:

Andc yes I read that! Did you say popcorn?! 👂... I'll take a small bag no butter but bring on the salt! 😃

You should get out mmmmm's, it'll do you a world of good. I'm exhausted and I was already out today. If the benzo beast isn't biting get booking 🏃‍♀️  ;D

Love U,

I can not believe you come up with all those T's, I have benzo brain and can't think of that damn many words, lol.  When are the pics of our new Long Hold's babies?  LY  :smitten: :smitten:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Stick a fork in me l'm done 😡.l am hoping Xmas is cancelled next year 😧.We all got through it so that has to be enough for now.l still have my daughter's boyfriend here so l have to put on a show until they go.Anyway l still haven't caught up hopefully will soon.Sending everyone my love.X

Stut, I am totally fed up myself with all this holiday BS. Has become a real commercial enterprise. Buy this, buy  that, plus cook your butt off.

And now we have all these leftovers. Mary (daughter) bought all this food for $350.00 and it’s seriously not that great. I’m glad she bought it so I didn’t have to, but if I see another ham or another turkey, I will leave this damn country. And here, we still have New Years to get through.

To think this happens every year (as in starting in October ) is hard to believe. I’m hoping that I will like these holidays again like I loved them as a kid when or if I ever get off this drug, I have a ways to go for that to happen however.

Omg Intend. That is awful.  6 generic changes! You poor thing. They better not make anymore changes. Idiots ! I will go get it checke d. Thank you  :):smitten:

The real idiots are the FDA. Thinking that all generics are the same is idiotic.  :o:idiot:

Agreed. :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

Dave.

Absolutely Dave. I once called the FDA, and I was literally tossed around from person to person on the phone. Finally spoke to a head pharmacist on duty at that time and she went to the FDA website, and she could not navigate it herself. Told me that she could not see any of these clonazepam discontinuations at all, and WHAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT?

Now what does an ordinary citizen say to that? Very discouraging to have our own government officials be such DOPES!

:crazy::idiot:

Stick a fork in me l'm done 😡.l am hoping Xmas is cancelled next year 😧.We all got through it so that has to be enough for now.l still have my daughter's boyfriend here so l have to put on a show until they go.Anyway l still haven't caught up hopefully will soon.Sending everyone my love.X

Stut, I am totally fed up myself with all this holiday BS. Has become a real commercial enterprise. Buy this, buy  that, plus cook your butt off.

And now we have all these leftovers. Mary (daughter) bought all this food for $350.00 and it’s seriously not that great. I’m glad she bought it so I didn’t have to, but if I see another ham or another turkey, I will leave this damn country. And here, we still have New Years to get through.

To think this happens every year (as in starting in October ) is hard to believe. I’m hoping that I will like these holidays again like I loved them as a kid when or if I ever get off this drug, I have always to go for that to happen however.

Intend, just a thought, would any of your Mormon friends like some ham and turkey leftovers?  I send a lot of stuff to people Tim works with that really appreciate it.  LY woman  :).  MM. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Love ya!!  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Love U,

I can not believe you come up with all those T's, I have benzo brain and can't think of that damn many words, lol.  When are the pics of our new Long Hold's babies?  LY  :smitten: :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh:... I'll post them in my Avatar. Just give me a few minutes to pick the best one. Try getting two kittens still together for a pic lol!!

Mary look at my Avatar. Not a good pic of them so I'm going to put up Eli for awhile in my Avatar and then I'll put Luna up after him. I don't know how to put pictures up here only in Avatar🤷

Ok all you kitten / cat lovers here is my Eli. He's sitting in a chair next to his giraffe baby blanket in one of my spare rooms. Luna will go up next. I will try to get a good pic of them together. They're not cooperative about taking photos :laugh: :laugh:

They are cute, cuddly and so far very good kittens. Very playful and good eaters! I feed them 4 times a day!! I have to work by day around their feeding schedule.. That's ok though they're worth it  :smitten: :smitten:

Tt with her tiny tot kitties  :)

I feel the same way, Mary. We still have New Years to go though. Call me the grinch, but this holiday stuff is getting on my nerves big time. Feel like hiding in a closet until January.

But then it just revolves around to same stuff the next year. Too much “fun” for me anymore. 🤪🌟🌟

🌹  ❤️💚❤️💚

Brad (Mary’s Brad) gave Dan the Disney channel for Christmas because he likes it himself. I grew out of all things Disney when I was maybe 8 years old. Well, what I mean is the Disney channel for movies. Dan watched that movie “the Santa Clause” with Tim Allen and then “Avatar” both, and we were up till 2 am last night. We just stay up too late.

And then too much commotion over here.

I thought I remembered it being around another change and DD has just been through one .  Hope it is something simple that can be fixed with drops.  My weak left eye is taking a benzo beating, doesn't hurt, just can't see very well.  You and Dan do stay up too late but I think Dan will really enjoy that channel.  See if Pets Alive or Pets Alive 2 is on there.  I never watch animated movies, but Pets Alive 2 was really cute and funny.  We just got interested in it one afternoon and watched it.  Yep, I have eat too much, done way more than normal, falling asleep,  I think it's time holidays ended.  I really am so glad things went well with Mary and Brad for Christmas.  I have some issues, mostly muscle of course, but did better than I hoped getting out with Tim one day than my friend, doing all the driving and acting pretty damn normal.  Yes, I can be normal  :D

Love you and Dan, give that gorgeous pussycat pets for me, Mary 🚂🚂🌹🌹🐈🐾🐾

I’m thinking DD’s problem can be solved by the eye drops. But better to see someone  first to find out if something is wrong.

I just will not allow Dan to be a “television hog.” The dish network still has the Disney channels 172 and 173 if he gets desperate to watch Disney.

Dan and I have seen tons of movies over the years, but this shows me how I’ve outgrown so many of them. When I look for movies we have seen, I go to Wikipedia and look up people who made different movies or I just remember a person. I really like Ryan Gosling, so I looked up his  movies. And I’ve now remembered another one-the upside of anger with Joan Allan and Kevin Costner. One thing or another will triggered a memory of these really good movies so we look for the free ones on amazon prime, Netflix, HBO now, and now this Disney channel.

Dish lost HBO sometime last year so this HBO now comes in handy. I spend a lot of time on Wikipedia looking things up.

I just ate probably too much myself. Got into all those “treats” that the neighbors  have brought us. Just figure we have to get rid of them before Dan can get them.

Last night, Dan did most of the work washing dishes, carving ham and turkey. At one point, he had to go out to the garage to eat dinner because he got so hot. Blake went out there also for the same reason.

We haven’t heard anything from Mary and Brad today, and it’s kind of a relief. We are completely worn out. Trying to even talk was next to impossible. Where is my kitty anyway? Probably laying in front of a furnace vent. No worries about Pepper, Mary.

Shes our favorite kitty in the entire world 🌎 . 🌹  ❤️💚❤️💚

Lol, I know for sure that little kitty is loved to pieces.  Glad you had a break yesterday , let Mary and Brad go somewhere else, so far things have gone better than I hoped for both of us.  Thanks for giving DD that advice about her eye, I know it's really been bothering her.  Mine is just blurry and wet, but made it hard to read and post yesterday....benzo eye  :tickedoff:

Have you seen the previews to 1917 yet?  Just depending on how I am doing at the time, may take Tim  :D.  If there's anyone likes a good movie and popcorn better than me, it's Tim, and maybe Trishy!

:D :D.  Did you read that Trish?    :laugh:

Love you Intend, hope you and Dan have a good day, 🚂🚂🌹🌹🐈🐾🐾🐾

Peppers is by a heating vent right now. For some unknown reason, she wants me in bed when she wants to go to bed. And then she wants me up in the morning before dawn. She walks all over me to get me up. Then I get up, she’s eats a dab of her kitty food, and goes back to bed herself. But we just love that little black cat.

I don’t sleep much and never really have (although lately, I’m super tired and have slept like a rock) but we can hear Pepper running through the house at top speed in the middle of the night so she does do something besides sleep, wake me up, and eat.

Well. Mary just called and I’ve been off here for an hour.

So yes, I have read about that movie 1917. It’s not playing here yet it seems. I’ve checked the theaters and probably by the first of January it will be playing. Great reviews and definitely want to see it.

Your eye worries me also Mary. I know though that benzos affect our eyes. My eye, DD’s eye, and yours. Love you Mary. A great friend to all of us.

Looks like Mary and Brad are giving late holiday gifts to neighbors-root beers and Hershey’s kisses that say, “Merry Kisses and Happy Root Beer. “

🌹 🐈 🐾 🌶 🚂    💜💜💜💜

I mean real 🚂 wrecks.

Just sitting here  watching MSNBC with all these replacement reporters taking the place of the regular ones. And it’s officially dark outside now.

Hey intend!

I'm so wiped out! Haven't even watched the news I've been so busy. So looking forward to some quiet time.

I thought we would get snow. We had early snow at the end of November when I fought to get the snow tires on. When I say “fought” I’m mean everywhere we went, the parking lots were filled with people trying to get snow tires on. The snow was just coming down so fast, and we finally just gave up.

But it’s not snowed hardly at all since then. A flake here and there. I think major snowstorms might come in January and February. Either that or we got those tires on for nothing. The neighbors all seem to think we need a new Honda with all wheel drive. Apparently, 4 wheel drive and all wheel drive are not the same thing.

I thought they were the same thing. But what do I know about cars. Hardly anything. 🤪🤪 :idiot::(

Hey intend,

Hopefully it won't be too bad of a winter up there. Here you can never tell, one day it's in the 50's the next it's below freezing and snowing.. Absolutely crazy in New England. Our weather is nuts.. But global warming is fake news! Oh I better not get myself going on you know who 😠

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas my friend. Lots of love to you Dan and Pepper! 😘♥️

Here, it seems like a guarantee that if you put the snow tires on, no snow. No snow tires, snow piled 3 feet high.

If I get started on that person, all of BB will come after me so not a word said.

🌹 🥀 🌹.  Hope you and Rich are going to rest before our huge party on New Years. 😂 😂

To think this happens every year (as in starting in October ) is hard to believe. I’m hoping that I will like these holidays again like I loved them as a kid when or if I ever get off this drug, I have always to go for that to happen however.

Intend, just a thought, would any of your Mormon friends like some ham and turkey leftovers?  I send a lot of stuff to people Tim works with that really appreciate it.  LY woman  :).  MM. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Good idea Mary, but most if not all have huge dinners themselves. Paul and Corin were having prime rib. All these neighbors are pretty well off.

It’s the homeless folks downtown who need it, but this far out in the suburbs, no one will come get it. I would donate it on my own and take it in but I’m not feeling all that great.

And Mary and Dan would be extremely mad at me. Dan loves all this food, and he will eat it for sure. Giving $ to the food bank is really the best way to do this. 🌹

Love ya!!  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Love U,

:laugh: :laugh:... I'll post them in my Avatar. Just give me a few minutes to pick the best one. Try getting two kittens still together for a pic lol!!

Good pic Trish! Pepper loves her picture taken. I can’t even do that. Big dumb dumb here as far as avatars.

Mary look at my Avatar. Not a good pic of them so I'm going to put up Eli for awhile in my Avatar and then I'll put Luna up after him. I don't know how to put pictures up here only in Avatar🤷

Oh, what a baby doll.  He is adorable  :D:smitten: :smitten:

url=http://evday.info/smiles/] http://justclickit.ru/smiles/image/animals/animals%20(429).gif [/url]

GP, this is for you, lol.  Still working out the kinks  :laugh: :laugh:

Mary,

That’s perfect!

Small back cat, big green eyes, and let me look at those ears.

Insides of her ears are jet black. She is a true back cat. Paw 🐾 pads black, everything completely black.

But that tail moving like that is exactly what Pepper does. Makes her seem like she’s thinking. And she probably is!

A thinking cat is a smart one. She’s my little buddy as long as I have her. Pepper is loved.  :smitten:

I mean real 🚂 wrecks.

Hey intend!

Hey intend,

Here, it seems like a guarantee that if you put the snow tires on, no snow. No snow tires, snow piled 3 feet high.

If I get started on that person, all of BB will come after me so not a word said.

🌹 🥀 🌹.  Hope you and Rich are going to rest before our huge party on New Years. 😂 😂

We'll go to bed now wake me when it's party time!  :laugh: :laugh:

Love ya!!  Mary ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Love U,

Good pic Trish! Pepper loves her picture taken. I can’t even do that. Big dumb dumb here as far as avatars.

I don't know about being a dumb dumb the intend I know it's pretty damn smart! Are you sure you're not thinking of me and sweet Mary D? The LHSG D and D'er 😂😂

I'm going to put up Luna now. I will try tomorrow to get a good picture of the two of them. They are wild tonight! I was playing the 🎣 fishing game with them, they seem to love that, and they attacked me 😂😂 my little hunters! :D

[10...]