Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Mary is out joyriding! Lol  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats on the new car Mary! I just got a new car in July, so fun! (It mostly sits in the driveway though..)

Mary wishes, lol.  It's raining and ugly.  :smitten: :smitten:  We really need the rain though, but my new clean car is dirty, damn.  :D :D

Somebody on another thread called the Liquid Diazapam Roxann, Chernobyl Toilet Seat taste.  I busted out laughing, he couldn't have described it better , I read it to Tim, cause I am always complaining about the taste.  ;D:laugh:

DD, I wouldn't worry a lot about changing anything right now, maybe do a little research and start when?  Yes, Jan 2nd  :laugh: :laugh:  get what enjoyment out of this time you can.

GP, steroids are famous for making you irritable, how many more days of it?  BF may need to move out. :D

Love you DD and GP.  Mary 💜💜💜💜💜

Another update: 1 (!) hour later: tired to the bone.  Had enough, going to bed!  Aaaggghhh!!!!! >:D

I hope you get some good sleep Troch!!    :smitten: :smitten:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

This is going to be short and sweet as l am snowed under this end.

Morning Suzy yes your results are not what you would like them to be however they can be lowered by lifestyle changes.Now diet and exercise are going to get the levels down.As exercise really isn't an option at this time diet is key.Now l know it is far easier to take a pill for this however long term in my opinion no.Try not to panic honey this is just an indicator of the changes you have to make at this time.What you do with that is entirely up to you.GP mentioned apple cider vinegar yes the results from that are promising also l believe niacin however l wouldn't take that at this time incase it affects the withdrawal symptoms.As for your mum l don't think she hates you she just wants you to keep trying to do things.Sadly she has no understanding of withdrawal so try to take it with a pinch of salt.l have a little secret for you pet we are all going to die at some stage none of will get out of life alive however we can do everything we need to do to keep ourselves as healthy as possible.Now try to relax honey and l really hope you have a good day.love you.X

Morning lady Mary, Intend (where did you go?) Twiny, Janice,GP,Troch, Olive, Final,Meems Free Esperanza and everyone here sending you my love l have my daughter here so very busy.Frozen turkey oh twiny l will address this when l come back on 🤔😤. Anyway turkey bought so feeling a little less stressed.l hope everyone has a more manageable day.love and hugs Stut X

Yes, frozen butterball to be exact 😄.. Alexa will be reminding me to take it out of the freezer on Xmas Eve 😂 that should give it plenty of time to defrost in fridge for New Year's Eve :D.. These holiday are great but I need to get back on my diet get rid of this extra junk in my trunk 😂😂

Love you twinny enjoy your Christmas goose! Is tiny Tim coming with Bob Cratchet?!😂 ♥️🎄🤶

Mary wishes, lol.  It's raining and ugly.  :smitten: :smitten:  We really need the rain though, but my new clean car is dirty, damn.  :D :D

Somebody on another thread called the Liquid Diazapam Roxann, Chernobyl Toilet Seat taste.  I busted out laughing, he couldn't have described it better , I read it to Tim, cause I am always complaining about the taste.  ;D:laugh:

DD, I wouldn't worry a lot about changing anything right now, maybe do a little research and start when?  Yes, Jan 2nd  :laugh: :laugh:  get what enjoyment out of this time you can.

GP, steroids are famous for making you irritable, how many more days of it?  BF may need to move out. :D

Love you DD and GP.  Mary 💜💜💜💜💜

Awesome, new car! I love red! Will only lease red or black. I have red Nissan rogue with heated seats. I agree with heated seats a must!

Love u,

TT ♥️

Someone here mentioned my kitties. I haven't got them yet just waiting for them to get to 2 lbs then they can come home with me. Could be this weekend but should be no later then next weekend. They're getting closer to the 2 lbs so very soon they'll be living with me and Rich.

Hope you're all doing ok around here. After the holidays I plan on spending more time on the LHSG. I've been running around like a crazy lady and I'm looking forward to things moving a little slower.

Well peace my friend's!

Love to all,

TT ♥️

Someone here mentioned my kitties. I haven't got them yet just waiting for them to get to 2 lbs then they can come home with me. Could be this weekend but should be no later then next weekend. They're getting closer to the 2 lbs so very soon they'll be living with me and Rich.

Hope you're all doing ok around here. After the holidays I plan on spending more time on the LHSG. I've been running around like a crazy lady and I'm looking forward to things moving a little slower.

Well peace my friend's!

Love to all,

TT ♥️

Love you too, too many T's  :D :D

Well peace my friend's!

Love to all,

TT ♥️

Love you too, too many T's  :D :D

:mybuddy:♥️

Well peace my friend's!

Love to all,

TT ♥️

It was meeeeeee  :yippee: :yippee: because I love kitties so much and I wish I had two 2lb kittens coming to me for Christmas!!! Lucky you!

My new car is a Honda Fit, no heated seats sadly boo hoo but it has all the other bells and whistles and I love it so!

Well peace my friend's!

Love to all,

TT ♥️

It was meeeeeee  :yippee: :yippee: because I love kitties so much and I wish I had two 2lb kittens coming to me for Christmas!!! Lucky you!

My new car is a Honda Fit, no heated seats sadly boo hoo but it has all the other bells and whistles and I love it so!

I had to have heat OK, for my back.  I know heated seats in south TX isn't usually so important  :D

I am glad you love your new car ;)

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning lady Mary a new car woohoo 🎊🎉🎆.l am jealous this time next year it will be me.Have to say well done on getting a better deal.lt's a buyer's market so better to play the long game.l am delighted you are feeling more human hopefully you will ease more as time passes.Maybe next year you will be able to visit your in-laws and enjoy Xmas again.You never know.l will pop on when l can.Miss you hen.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Twiny you enjoy every minute of Xmas you deserve it honey.l have to say you are about the most functional on this thread.l know you have been through your tough times however it is obvious that holding and slow tapering is the way forward for you honey.Try not to spend all your money 😱. love you my lST X

Morning Suzy l believe you are feeling a little less sore?That is good news.l really think a good long hold will help you tremendously.Sometimes doing nothing and being patient is all we can do.You can do this sweetheart l have no doubt about that.love you.X

Morning GP are you feeling any better today honey? Sadly a virus on top of withdrawal is a double whammy and can take a long time to recover from.Rest as much as you can honey and be kind to yourself.love you.X

Morning Troch l am glad you are getting windows that is a good sign.Hopefully as time passes they will last longer.Try not to overdo things when you do feel better.Pace yourself my love.love to you.X

Morning Olive you appear to be doing well? What are your plans for Xmas? Enjoy your new car as well.love you.X

Morning Janice your very quiet are you ok?Is your daughter getting excited for Xmas?l hope you are doing a little better honey.love you.X

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems Nova Bill Miyu Final Esperanza Breck Mags NJ and everyone here sending you my love and hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.X

Hi Stutt I'm OK please don't worry, I'm just not as active here because it's hard to catch up with all the threads but you're on my mind every morning and I appreciate your positive words. Hope you're heading for a nice Christmas.

Hi Stut!!

I have to say this hold has helpef alot. Alor of times 8 feel normal. The pain has improved. It this but I feel changes! I guess Ill keep holding. Thank you so much for for keep8ng me calm through all this. You calm me down when I see your posts. I hope you and your daughter are having fun. Hope your anxiety is easing.  Hope the pups are well ans sox too!! Love you Suzy

Stut, love you woman!! :smitten: :smitten:

Suzy , so glad to hear your pain has calmed down.  The cold , wet , and dampness finally got me yesterday around 5  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:  it's suppose to be gone by around noon today and a decent week for Christmas, so maybe I can do better too ;).  Luv you, Mary  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Suzy, great to see you're feeling  better! This time last week you were doing not so great. A lot can change in a week,  or a day for that matter. Inside an hour even. Hope your improvement is here to stay! You deserve it.

My days are one -on one -off at the moment. Normally mornings are worst, improving as the day goes on, this week saw a couple of days the other way around. Too bad my nights are getting worse this last  week, mostly waking up in pain. Not in one spot, but "everywhere".  Kind as if my "total being" has been set into "pain mode." Add exhaustion to that, and we have the makings of another great start to the day. Thankfully pain and exhaustion slowly improved today, so I was able to go for two short walks.

Hi Stut, not sure they were Windows,  more a couple of hours without much pain and fatigue.  You're right, as usual,  about not overdoing it. The temptation is so big to get a small taste of my old life. Moderation is key,  but  really difficult.  Enjoy your weekend.

Hi Mm,

The dampness gets me too but mostly my eye  :-[ I am glad the weather is going to get better there. It really makes a difference with the sx. It i so cold and dry here.  I want to walked but my face feels chapped..lol I rally feel like the pain is better. It is so wird the.stages my muscles are going through. I feel like they are neing built from scratch. I know it makes no sensem..lol love yoy dd 🎅🤶❤❤

Hi Mm,

The dampness gets me too but mostly my eye  :-[ I am glad the weather is going to get better there. It really makes a difference with the sx. It i so cold and dry here.  I want to walked but my face feels chapped..lol I rally feel like the pain is better. It is so wird the.stages my muscles are going through. I feel like they are neing built from scratch. I know it makes no sensem..lol love yoy dd 🎅🤶❤❤

I have some dry places on my face too, I hadn't really noticed them until I wore makeup to Dr the other day.  Does your bf get off a few days for Christmas?  I want you to have the best time you can.

Love you DD 💜💜💜💜🐱🐾🐾🐾

Thanks Troch,

I.agree everything is worse in the morning. I am sorry you are hurting so bad. I want to just get up and go also.  We all will again. I am so glad you took a couple walks. I really.think.it.helps even.though it doesnt feel it.  Like Stut said moderation.  I am working on that myself. Hpe you get a window soon. My sx change thru.the day too. So crazy. Ly Suzy

[77...]