Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Oh, I am sorry Gp. That inf was the last thing you needed. Sounds like it m7st be getting bettet if you arent coughing as much. We are so.sensitive in wd. It is like you always feel like crap. My.eyes feel like everything is sticking to them. I am an allergy magnet and headache. Reficulous. I will try.the apple cider vinegar. I dont think my body can tolerate any more drugs.

Did you ever hear about using a sauna in wd. I read it somewere. Supposed to help.  Sweating out the drug or something. They say sweating is good. Who knows..lol

Hey Suzy, I'm so sorry you are having a hard time. It will get better! Sending you love.

GP too.. so sorry. You are going to feel better soon! Did you get a new ticker? It's so cute!

Hi Kitty.  Yes updated the ticker. Thanks! 

I heard about using a sauna but I'm so sensitive to heat and cold and Everything.  For now I will stick with my Epsom salt baths.  :)

Hi ok,

Thank . You. I am feeling better than I was. How are you doing? I hope your taper is going smooth and no major sx.

Thanks Suzy! I'm doing pretty well, no major sxs. Still not 100% myself but getting there.

Ohh it is hard to say I love them both. I l8ke the dr. Teals.

Ok, I am glad you are feeling good. It will be so nice to be done with this. I dont know what normal is anymore.  :o

I’m so proud of you Kitty.  You are doing so well.  Maybe a 1 1/2 year hold is the answer. Either that or you just don’t complain much.

Thanks GP.. I suffered for over 2 years... though you're right I don't complain a lot, I always try to see the best in things when commenting.. though it was hard for awhile there, sometimes I just read and don't comment, as we all do I'm sure. If there is anywhere to feel comfortable complaining, it's BB! We all get it. ok, nighty night.

Good morning,  everyone!  Nice to see some of you in the US still active in what  for most be the middle of the night, while I' m here,  already a couple of hours into the next day. The Internet makes the world a small place.

Wow, some of you have been busy the last 24 hours!

People thinking about using statins,  please, please don't!  They play havoc on your muscles. High HDL is fine! And there are natural remedies to lower high LDL.

Hope everyone has a good sleep and a better day. :thumbsup:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

This is going to be short and sweet as l am snowed under this end.

Morning Suzy yes your results are not what you would like them to be however they can be lowered by lifestyle changes.Now diet and exercise are going to get the levels down.As exercise really isn't an option at this time diet is key.Now l know it is far easier to take a pill for this however long term in my opinion no.Try not to panic honey this is just an indicator of the changes you have to make at this time.What you do with that is entirely up to you.GP mentioned apple cider vinegar yes the results from that are promising also l believe niacin however l wouldn't take that at this time incase it affects the withdrawal symptoms.As for your mum l don't think she hates you she just wants you to keep trying to do things.Sadly she has no understanding of withdrawal so try to take it with a pinch of salt.l have a little secret for you pet we are all going to die at some stage none of will get out of life alive however we can do everything we need to do to keep ourselves as healthy as possible.Now try to relax honey and l really hope you have a good day.love you.X

Morning lady Mary, Intend (where did you go?) Twiny, Janice,GP,Troch, Olive, Final,Meems Free Esperanza and everyone here sending you my love l have my daughter here so very busy.Frozen turkey oh twiny l will address this when l come back on 🤔😤. Anyway turkey bought so feeling a little less stressed.l hope everyone has a more manageable day.love and hugs Stut X

Hi everyone, I don't have time to catch up so I'll address the ones who are having physical ailments.

GP I hope that antibiotic is working for you and that your symptoms didn't get worse. I have tapered lexapro and I know I couldn't do some antibiotics but I was fine on azitromizine. I also took this one before my benzo crash, months before, and I think it was fine. I can't do augmentine (it destroys my stomach) but I've seen other in the threads do it without any issues. I hope you're getting your lungs clean.

Suzy I'm so glad Stutt came to give you some advice. I was wondering last night, when I was dozing off to sleep between rabbit and cow, if you could possibly go to a winter swimming pool. Maybe there's a not very expensive sports center in your area? Maybe there you could move around and get your cardio without the pain. I have no idea if this is bad advice because none of us know how the specific withdrawal of another is hurting. I know you will find a way to lower that little bugger. Another way could be sex, you know that's good cardio  :laugh: But I can't imagine any of us muscle pain sufferers doing a lot of that these days.

Morning LHSG, hope everyone's day is beginning better than yesterday.  :smitten: :smitten:

Well, I got my new car yesterday, yay, I just felt like my Highlander was too wide while I have benzo eyes.  This one , a Subaru Cross Trak, is a hatchback but really hugs the road.  Red, my only red car ever.  Heated seat for my back, which was my main priority.  I know, a strange thing to be highest priority, but Tim's truck has heat in seats and really helps my back when we go somewhere.  Lots of bells and whistles.  Didn't mention it yesterday because they were still $1000 a part, so when they called and offered Tim $500 more on trade, tinting, and upgrade on floor mats he took it.  Yay.  I have promised to take him Christmas shopping tomorrow as long as I am in decent shape.

Hope the pain or emotional symptoms give us all a break .  I swear it would be so nice to enjoy Christmas this year.  Love you all and thinking of you.  Mary 💜💜💜💜

Thanks Stut,

I will really have to work on my diet. Try to do excercise as much as it can. I really dont think a statin is good idea.  Thwt vould have contributed to the muscle pain I have now. I did have pain on them and then the d to v co was hortendous.  I dont know what to think.  Maybe both. I hope you are feeling ok and glad your daughtet is with you helping you cook!! Ly Suzy

That is a good idea Janice

Plus it is getting to cold to walk. Thx!! I will see if I can find a pool. I hope you are feeling ok and the fear is easing up and the pain too. My pain seems alot better. I wont jinx myself. Ly Suzy

Yay mmm, a new car! That is awesome. I am so hsppy for you. Good xmas after all!!!! Love you Suzy

I will be b ack. Hope everyone else is ok today. Love you all  :smitten:

Hi all, my day was rather " good" until half way through the afternoon: I got pain in every muscle you can think of and was flattened by a huge wave of exhaustion. Unbelievable.  I think I have been too active today. Now, after an hour in bed, starting to feel a bit better again.

Hope this evening is better.  Hold on, everyone!  What else can we do, right?

Hi all, my day was rather " good" until half way through the afternoon: I got pain in every muscle you can think of and was flattened by a huge wave of exhaustion. Unbelievable.  I think I have been too active today. Now, after an hour in bed, starting to feel a bit better again.

Hope this evening is better.  Hold on, everyone!  What else can we do, right?

:)

Update:2 hours later: pain 95% gone, exhaustion 100% gone. Someone explain that,  if you can!  BTW,  not complaining, obviously...

Benzo is a crazy bitch.

Hello to LHSG

This steroid is making me irritable and I can’t stand it so I’m just addressing this page

Troch, I so agree. Benzos are so unpredictable.  But kudos on feeling good.  Now go enjoy it you never know when it will ramp up again!

Mary, a new car!! Lucky you.  I bet you are just sitting in it and loving the new car smell.  I did when the bf got his new truck.  I had to go out and buy new car scent to put in my very old truck.

Pebbles, seriously try the apple cider vinegar.  Read up on it.  I hope I never have to take a statin.  The pool is a great idea too.

Vali, Stut, FH, Kitty thanks as always for your kind thoughts.

Everybody else I wish you all good thoughts and health through this awful ordeal.

Hi Gp,

Sorry you are feeling irtatable. Some days I am really bad. It because you feel like crap and the mood goes south. I will try the Apple cider vinegar.  I was us7ng it before and stopped. I will get some more. I am just sitting here eating my lettuce.  Lol

[f0...]