Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

My mind is mush. I have bern watching videos of cute kityems and dogs lately. One kitten swam in the ocean, it was hillarios!

Funny animal videos are great.  ;D

I am not only the one who watch some animal videos. Not just the funny ones, also birth videos and seeing the growth of animal which was adopted when they are injured or in a bad condition in the streets. These ones make me feel distracted and give the hopes of miracle of healing.

Ohh June I watch those too!!! Some I see I am afraid too watch. You see a little kitten messed up wslking the streets and I get so upset. I have always been soooo sensitive when it comes to animals.  But it is so nice when you see then all fixed up and loved!! It does give you hope and really shows how many good ppl are out there saving animals. ❤😼

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Good morning my friends haven't caught up here so sorry if l missed anything.Firstly congratulations Intend and Dan l hope you celebrated in your own way.Heres to the next 48 years.X

.GP did you get to your doctor? What's the verdict?l hope you start to turn a corner soon my love.X

Morning Trish glad to see riddle Tuesday back l know Lady Mary missed it 😱😜. You appear to be doing well after your cut? Keep on keeping on honey.X

Suzy you really are a breath of fresh air here.l would imagine Jim is worried so try not to talk about withdrawal honey.lt will ease as time passes.X

Lady Mary good luck with your appointment on Thursday.l have no doubt you will be grand.let us hope you don't have to wait around too long before your seen.Keep holding my lovely it will improve.X

Troch how are you my love?Are you able to get out for a walk?ls the sleep any better?l hope today is a little easier for you.X

Welcome June withdrawal is withdrawal it doesn't matter if it is benzo or not.Recovery takes as long as it takes and we just have to accept this as the case.Stay strongX

Feeling, Janice, Olive Gilly Bill Free Valley Meems Esperanza and everyone here sending you all my love and hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.X

Ohh June I watch those too!!! Some I see I am afraid too watch. You see a little kitten messed up wslking the streets and I get so upset. I have always been soooo sensitive when it comes to animals.  But it is so nice when you see then all fixed up and loved!! It does give you hope and really shows how many good ppl are out there saving animals. ❤😼

Yes, Dehytq2. Before, i felt into this trouble i was very far from animals. But right know, in the last one year, i was a fan of them, especially cats. Once i am free from this shit, i will be grab one of them. I can't adopt know, because sometimes it is very hard to keep in touch my two little children:) By the way, i try to meet people here, i am June, what's your name?

My mind is mush. I have bern watching videos of cute kityems and dogs lately. One kitten swam in the ocean, it was hillarios!

Funny animal videos are great.  ;D

I am not only the one who watch some animal videos. Not just the funny ones, also birth videos and seeing the growth of animal which was adopted when they are injured or in a bad condition in the streets. These ones make me feel distracted and give the hopes of miracle of healing.

I love feel good stories right now too.  We need exactly what you just said, " hopes of miracle of healing ".  That was perfect.  Mary 💜

Ji June,

My name is Suzanne. You can call me Suzy. That was my childhood name. All my relatives and ppl I grew up with stll call me that and they do here too. Lol. I love animals! I have one cat. I lost my two cats I had for yrs. One just a few months ago. You might as well just stab me through the heart. I am ok.  Maybe someday.  I am sorry about your kids. I hope you see them soon. When we are ready we will have cute little kittens!! I am sorry you have anxiety. I hsve it and had it my whole life. The anxiety attacks the whole thing. I just had to keep pushing through it. It cant kill you. I aleays say th e worst thing that can happen is I wi fall down and  I never did. Half the time most ppl dont notice. They say ppl are more worried about themselves and are not thinking of us. Who cares anyway. It doesnt make a difference what ppl think. It only.matters what we think. Dont feed into it, it goves it more power. Just keep distracting. Ihope I aound normal I just woke up. Just know the anxiety gets better. The wd anxiety. It eases. The ppl hete have calmed me down alot!!! lat

Ly Suzy

Intend, glad to hear you had some delicious sandwiches, with your purrrrfect kitty laying in front of the fireplace.  Here's hoping Dan stays out of the doghouse and you feel good today.  We love you woman.  I guess I have to watch MSNBC, history in the making......

Love you!  MM. 🌹🌹🌹. 🐈🐾🐾🐾🚂🚂🚂🚂

Yes we do!! You guys are right. The swimming cat was a stray and he and the owner ended up having a strong bond.  It was a nice story and so funny! Kitten at the beach..lol lt dd

GP, I would love an update on how you are feeling woman.  I got confused, missing a bunch of posts yesterday morning.  LY, Mary 💜💜💜💜

Morning Suzy, love you 💜💜💜💜

Hey guys in the LHSG!

I have written an email to a benzo-wise counsellor in Victoria, South East Australia.

She told me that most people coming off benzos hold for 2-4 months minimum before making any changes to their dose.

I've taken too many "rescue doses" lately and need to stabilise, so I think a 2-4 month hold is doing me really good.

Dave.  8)

Welcome Crowman sorry l missed your post l couldn't agree more to me a long hold begins at 3 months.Honestly this takes as long as it takes and we really have to accept that and let our brain heal.l am glad to are beginning to feel better.X

Hey guys in the LHSG!

I have written an email to a benzo-wise counsellor in Victoria, South East Australia.

She told me that most people coming off benzos hold for 2-4 months minimum before making any changes to their dose.

I've taken too many "rescue doses" lately and need to stabilise, so I think a 2-4 month hold is doing me really good.

Dave.  8)

Welcome Crowman sorry l missed your post l couldn't agree more to me a long hold begins at 3 months.Honestly this takes as long as it takes and we really have to accept that and let our brain heal.l am glad to are beginning to feel better.X

Stut, Stut, its the hen!!  Are you still here? 

Hey guys in the LHSG!

Dave.  8)

Morning Hen l swear you better go into hiding if l don't get this damn turkey sorted soon your next on the list 😧. Honestly this is starting to panic me 😕.How are you honey? When does Tim get off for Xmas?

Hey guys in the LHSG!

Dave.  8)

Morning Hen l swear you better go into hiding if l don't get this damn turkey sorted soon your next on the list 😧. Honestly this is starting to panic me 😕.How are you honey? When does Tim get off for Xmas?

Damn, Joe advised I dye myself red till Christmas is over, so I look like a big cardinal  ;D  :laugh:  But if even you may be after my head, I best get on it.  Can't believe you haven't found your turkey but really. Not being a goose expert, couldn't that take place of poor turkey  :laugh: :laugh:

This show I am watching is fascinating.  The woman are smart, own their own businesses, and he is just so manipulative, it takes them forever to figure out what he is.  Better than average actors and well written, will probably finish tomorrow.  History being created today, only our 3rd President to be impeached.  Intend and I will be glued to proceedings. 

Glad your daughter will be there so much over holidays.  I wish sis was improving more :(.  My appointment is early tomorrow and they don't usually mess are.  Pretty much, in and out.  Just the way I like it.  Are you feeling better?  Hoping those symptoms are calming down.  Love you my Queen, Lady Mary 💜💜💜💜🐾

Hey guys in the LHSG!

Dave.  8)

Damn, Joe advised I dye myself red till Christmas is over, so I look like a big cardinal  ;D  :laugh:  But if even you may be after my head, I best get on it.  Can't believe you haven't found your turkey but really. Not being a goose expert, couldn't that take place of poor turkey  :laugh: :laugh:

This show I am watching is fascinating.  The woman are smart, own their own businesses, and he is just so manipulative, it takes them forever to figure out what he is.  Better than average actors and well written, will probably finish tomorrow.  History being created today, only our 3rd President to be impeached.  Intend and I will be glued to proceedings. 

Glad your daughter will be there so much over holidays.  I wish sis was improving more :(.  My appointment is early tomorrow and they don't usually mess are.  Pretty much, in and out.  Just the way I like it.  Are you feeling better?  Hoping those symptoms are calming down.  Love you my Queen, Lady Mary 💜💜💜💜🐾

That does sound like a program l would enjoy but l don't have netflix.l am surprised it took so long to take action against Mr trump 😉.l have to say it has always been coming.l can't imagine he will be able to wriggle out of the charges however you never know.

.I am much the same honey no great change l am looking forward to my daughter coming home.l really am hoping to get my turkey at the latest on Friday if not you are it 😛. Honestly l am now fattening up the pups if all else fails they will be served up.

Sis is not too bad just much the same as usual however she is in good form so that's a bonus.Have you all your pressies bought for Tim?l have pressies bought so will get them wrapped next week.

Hey guys in the LHSG!

Dave.  8)

That does sound like a program l would enjoy but l don't have netflix.l am surprised it took so long to take action against Mr trump 😉.l have to say it has always been coming.l can't imagine he will be able to wriggle out of the charges however you never know.

.I am much the same honey no great change l am looking forward to my daughter coming home.l really am hoping to get my turkey at the latest on Friday if not you are it 😛. Honestly l am now fattening up the pups if all else fails they will be served up.

Sis is not too bad just much the same as usual however she is in good form so that's a bonus.Have you all your pressies bought for Tim?l have pressies bought so will get them wrapped next week.

I do have all my gifts, Amazon is a wonderful thing.  I buy decorated boxes and bags since back started hurting.  Wrapping is just agony.  Poor Tim only gets 1 day for Christmas because it's Wednesday and his rich boss is an ass in some ways.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:      I wish I could get through Christmas at my ail, but it's so chaotic, which I use to love, my back wouldn't hold up an hour.  I do have a new type of tens unit ordered, its an Enso.  It's supposed to be here by tomorrow, but no notification it has even been shipped.  :(.  Suzy and her mom just love it, so my fingers are crossed.

Love you woman, enjoy your daughter, the lad, the pups and yes Socks  :laugh:  Hen x

Hey guys in the LHSG!

Dave.  8)

I do have all my gifts, Amazon is a wonderful thing.  I buy decorated boxes and bags since back started hurting.  Wrapping is just agony.  Poor Tim only gets 1 day for Christmas because it's Wednesday and his rich boss is an ass in some ways.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:      I wish I could get through Christmas at my ail, but it's so chaotic, which I use to love, my back wouldn't hold up an hour.  I do have a new type of tens unit ordered, its an Enso.  It's supposed to be here by tomorrow, but no notification it has even been shipped.  :(.  Suzy and her mom just love it, so my fingers are crossed.

Love you woman, enjoy your daughter, the lad, the pups and yes Socks  :laugh:  Hen x

Awe nooo he sounds like a dick poor Tim.I hope it helps honey you never know maybe it will allow you to go to your ail's house l will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed.I will be back at some stage God knows when.Enjoy your day my lovely.love you my lady Mary HenX

I have a lung virus, not flu or UTI.  Taking prednisone to knock it out.  It gives me high blood pressure and terrible headache.  Just taking for a week so we will see.

GP, I wonder why that was prescribed?  It's a steroid and has caused some people quite a bit of trouble.  Keep an eye on things, you might want to ask if there is something else you can take.  Just a thought.  Hope you feel better soon GP.  Love you!!  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi again Suzy. I felt the positive energies of people, you and others. Thanks for your good wishes. I hope we all get through these days. If we were robots, it would be easy to get through this, but robots have no talent to heal. Thats our advantage.lol

I am also from the country of Santa Claus, i mean Turkey. I celebrate the Noel of Christians here, i am not Christian, i am Muslim, but it doesnt matter. People could show tolerance whatever the others faith's. Once one got into this shit, he/she already understand it is meaningless to fight for these terms. Lets the turkey cook.lol

Thanks Mary.  I’m not too confident why they are giving me a steroid either.  I don’t have a thyroid and steroids aren’t good for that.  Or the high bp.  She said call back Friday if still having problems.

Thanks Mary.  I’m not too confident why they are giving me a steroid either.  I don’t have a thyroid and steroids aren’t good for that.  Or the high bp.  She said call back Friday if still having problems.

You pay good attention to yourself, just incase you may need to drop that steroid and get something else  :smitten: :smitten: 💜💜

Hi GP,  I agree with Mary to keep an eye on the prednisone.  They gave it to my husband for his vertigo issue. It did cause his face to get puffy.  I'm hoping you heal quickly from the lung infection. 

[dc...]