Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I'm hoping that the lower I go, the more the side effects of the med will drop off.  I know it probably won't take away the withdrawal symptoms but I'm hoping it will lift the heaviness of the medication on my nervous system and brain. 

Lookin up, if these awful withdrawals started when you came off the remeron and not before that, then you're in remeron withdrawal. In addition to that, ambien can really complicate things so if you're going to consider tapering anything, I would taper the ambien and hold the klonopin. This is just my opinion based on my own experience with ambien taken once or twice a week for a couple months. Look for more opinions.

Thank you.  Just want to be sure its not both!  And yes,Ambien stinks.  Only sleep for a few hours then don’t get back to sleep most nights. Did you find that too?

Sleep was bad but things got complicated, I tapered Valium too fast and I crashed. Now I take trazodone for sleep. So far it's working.

This is like anything with bloody benzos. Nothing predictable. Since I've been on here for a long time now, I can tell you that some people feel better as they get lower in their taper. And guess what? Some people feel worse.

The one thing about benzos that is predictable is that they are not predictable....

Keep on keeping on, folks....  Gxxx 💙

Trishy, I have no idea what you are talking about.  :laugh:— V

That's ok Vali no one ever does  :D  you'll get used to me I'm like a fine wine, an acquired taste  :laugh: :laugh:

Trishy, that is seven eighths of a FULL pill. How many mg is a FULL pill? It is easier to use pizza as an explanation.

Hi English! I'm soooo stupid in math :2funny: :2funny:

Ok so my pills are .25 mgs

I take 1💊 in the morning

1 full 💊 in the afternoon plus half of 💊 and half of a quarter of a 💊

2 full 💊💊 at bed... Make sense 🤦😳

Back up English 🤦.. I take one full pill in the afternoon and one full quarter of a pill and half of another quarter. :crazy:

Trishy,

Sorry to bring up the math again, but I’ve become fixated on it.  I think it’s obsession, a withdrawal symptom!

Your previous post made it seem like you were taking 5 full pills a day.  If those are 0.25 mg pills that’s 1.25 mg a day, but your signature says you were taking 1.125 mg which fooled me!  If you were taking 1.25 mg and cut 0.03125, you are right, that’s a 2.5% cut!  We’re all in agreement now, let’s see how long that lasts.

Take care everyone.

Bill

But Bill I was taking 1.125 mgs until this recent cut. I haven't taken 1.25 mgs for awhile now. Let's try again Mary will send the pie  :laugh: :laugh:

Ok deep breath..

Morning - .25 mgs

Afternoon- .25 mgs + 0.0625 + 0.03125 = 0.34375

Night- .25 + .25 mgs = .5

Daily total = 1.09375 mgs

My recent cut was 0.03125 mgs / instead of eliminating of full quarter I broke the quarter in half and eliminated a half of that quarter piece 0.03125  ::)

so cutting by 0.03125 I will be at 1 mg of Xanax in 3 more cuts of 0.03125 mgs.  :)

PIE ON THE WAY!!  :laugh: :laugh:.. Get on it Mary  ;):laugh: :laugh:

TT  ;)

Trishy, that is seven eighths of a FULL pill. How many mg is a FULL pill? It is easier to use pizza as an explanation.

I take 1💊 in the morning

Back up English 🤦.. I take one full pill in the afternoon and one full quarter of a pill and half of another quarter. :crazy:

Trishy,

Sorry to bring up the math again, but I’ve become fixated on it.  I think it’s obsession, a withdrawal symptom!

Your previous post made it seem like you were taking 5 full pills a day.  If those are 0.25 mg pills that’s 1.25 mg a day, but your signature says you were taking 1.125 mg which fooled me!  If you were taking 1.25 mg and cut 0.03125, you are right, that’s a 2.5% cut!  We’re all in agreement now, let’s see how long that lasts.

Take care everyone.

Bill

But Bill I was taking 1.125 mgs until this recent cut. I haven't taken 1.25 mgs for awhile now. Let's try again Mary will send the pie  :laugh: :laugh:

Ok deep breath..

Morning - .25 mgs

My recent cut was 0.03125 mgs / instead of eliminating of full quarter I broke the quarter in half and eliminated a half of that quarter piece 0.03125  ::)

so cutting by 0.03125 I will be at 1 mg of Xanax in 3 more cuts of 0.03125 mgs.  :)

TT  ;)

I will send Bill the best apple 🍎 pie ever for taking care of you.    :laugh: :laugh:

Suzy, Thanks for asking, I'm up and down. This journey is one Hell of a roller coaster! Only just come back on here, sorry I didn't catch you earlier. Been doing more meditation.

How are you? Gxxx 💙

I take 1💊 in the morning

Trishy,

Take care everyone.

Bill

Ok deep breath..

Morning - .25 mgs

TT  ;)

I will send Bill the best apple 🍎 pie ever for taking care of you.    :laugh: :laugh:

This whole thing is like a game show WHAT'S HER DOSE? COME ON DOWN!  1st prize apple pie ,2nd prize apple pie and 3rd prize... Yup you guessed it more apple pie! :laugh: :laugh:  :D

The good news is my math wizard gingermint told me my cut is 2.78%. She is a lovely woman and has helped me with the math from the get go. I guess when you look at my sig it's easy to read my last dose as 1.25 instead of 1.125.. I can see how that would happen.

Gingermint if you're reading just know how much I appreciate your help.  :smitten: :smitten:

Mary I can't wait for Bill to read all this!  :laugh: :laugh: You might have to make him two pies :laugh: :laugh: my lovely math wizard gingermint deserves one as well.

Kidding aside, I'm so fortunate to have met such wonderful people here who have been so supportive with their willingness to help. I couldn't have gotten as far as I have without all of you  :smitten: :smitten:

Mary I can't wait for Bill to read all this!  :laugh: :laugh: You might have to make him two pies :laugh: :laugh: my lovely math wizard gingermint deserves one as well.

Kidding aside, I'm so fortunate to have met such wonderful people here who have been so supportive with their willingness to help. I couldn't have gotten as far as I have without all of you  :smitten: :smitten:

You did read Bill's post, he made a funny  :laugh:

You did read Bill's post, he made a funny  :laugh:

I did! Bills apparently got a sense of humor. He's a great guy! He must be to go on this hamster wheel with me  :laugh:  :laugh:

Well goodnight LHSG. I am not up to date on all the posts but I hope it wasn't to horrible of a day for anyone. Prayers for everyone. 🙏♥️

TT♥️♥️

Hi Gilly,

I know it is so hard. My mood changes crazy throughout the day. I wish it would stay even. It was alot worse. It seems to have gotten better for now. Lately ive just been shaky sweating. Am i having dts now. Ugh. You never  now. That is good you are meditating. I need to do that more. You mood will shift. We just have to take it one day at a time.  :smitten:

I wish i could have a tylenol...is that to much to ask. I have a headache. Rediculous!

Me too, I couldn't ever figure out if they are ok or not and my legs hurt  :(

Hey English, love you and Tilly girlfriend 💋💋💋💋💋🐈🐈🐈🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾

I wish i could have a tylenol...is that to much to ask. I have a headache. Rediculous!

If you take too much Tylenol, it’s not ok. And you, Mary were  taking too much. 10 days max of the max dose.

A month and a half of that is too much.

Good night everyone!

If you take too much Tylenol, it’s not ok. And you, Mary were  taking too much. 10 days max of the max dose.

Good night everyone!

Night Intend, love you. 

I wonder if we can take allergy medicine..oh noo. I wish these dam gaba rec would move it and wake up. Im afraid to yake anyrhing. The only thing i trust is magnesium and vit c

Good night everyone!

Night Intend, love you.

[/quote

Good  night Mary. I love you too. 💜  🌹 🚂 🌶 🐾

Hi Stutt beautiful woman, good morning.

That shitty virus, I hope it's starting to leave you. I'm in a bad wave with lots of anxiety and I've still never slept one minute all these months without the trazodone, and that tells me it's too soon to taper. Will I ever be able to taper? That's the question. And now I'm stuck with gabapentin again. I hate it all. Anyway, I'm alive and when there's life there's hope. If only I had a normal family instead of a bunch of toxicity and dysfunction, I'd be calm knowing if something happened to me, my daughter would be ok with them. But as they're just the opposite, the idea of something happening to me and leaving her with them haunts me. If she was 28 this would be much easier. Ok rant over. Don't write, just read. Hope your daughter is completely out from under the woods now and that you're also feeling a bit better. I think you weren't coming today as you had that private parts doctor thing. Oh well, you'll read it tomorrow. I hope your private parts are fine and not in withdrawal. Take care Stutt. We're all rooting for you.

[d4...]