Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Bill I swear I'm cutting 2.5% gingermint is a math wizard! I know for sure I was cutting a quarter of a .25 mg pill every time I would cut. If you cut a quarter piece in half and only take one of those two pieces.. . Then what have you got??

🤦

I take one whole .25 mg pill in the afternoon plus a whole quarter and half of another quarter.. What is that??

Good night everyone, had a really good day. Ate too much😩 sorry not caught up but I'll try tomorrow.

TT.. Too much living it up Trish💃🎊🎉 ,🌭🍩🍪🍠🍞🍕🍔🥩😩🤦🤦🤦 hello tight size 8s 😜

Trishy, that is seven eighths of a FULL pill. How many mg is a FULL pill? It is easier to use pizza as an explanation.

Hi English! I'm soooo stupid in math :2funny: :2funny:

Ok so my pills are .25 mgs

I take 1💊 in the morning

1 full 💊 in the afternoon plus half of 💊 and half of a quarter of a 💊

2 full 💊💊 at bed... Make sense 🤦😳

Back up English 🤦.. I take one full pill in the afternoon and one full quarter of a pill and half of another quarter. :crazy:

Trishy,

Sorry to bring up the math again, but I’ve become fixated on it.  I think it’s obsession, a withdrawal symptom!

Your previous post made it seem like you were taking 5 full pills a day.  If those are 0.25 mg pills that’s 1.25 mg a day, but your signature says you were taking 1.125 mg which fooled me!  If you were taking 1.25 mg and cut 0.03125, you are right, that’s a 2.5% cut!  We’re all in agreement now, let’s see how long that lasts.

Take care everyone.

Bill

Valley and anyone else who might help,

Summarizing lookinups situation :

Lookin up is not in benzo withdrawal because she hasn't started tapering klonopin yet. She's in withdrawal on remeron which she fast tapered in three weeks in June /July.

Due to the remeron withdrawals she started taking ambien 10 mgs in June.

She's very symptomatic, presumably from the remeron withdrawal.

As she's only been on ambien for four months, maybe it would be advisable to start tapering ambien?

She also wants to know if it should be advisable to do an ambien /klonopin crossover.

Just updosing the klonopin wouldn't make much sense as she hasn't even started her klonopin taper yet.

Went out to dinner with my mom and brother and some old family friends. It was so nice to be in a restaurant and not feel panicked with my eye on the door ready to bolt at any moment. I've definitely resorted to waiting in the car on many occasions over the last 3 years, when my bf would pressure me to go do something and then I would be stuck out in the world. Still not perfect, but so much better now!

Goodnight kittens.  :smitten:

Hi everyone, just been in a rut so staying off til mood improves.  My back is sore, my eyes are dry, wakings up at 3 AM and can’t sleep. UGH!!

Wishing you all peace and strength.

Hi everyone, just been in a rut so staying off til mood improves.  My back is sore, my eyes are dry, wakings up at 3 AM and can’t sleep. UGH!!

GP I hope you have a nice window soon. I also hope you can go back to sleep a couple hours  :smitten:

Stay strong honey.This will pass and we will be here when you come back.love to you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Look l am sorry you are struggling so much.Now when you are struggling you always look for reasons it seems obvious to me that you are in withdrawal.You appear to be fixated on the klonopin however it doesn't appear to be the problem.When we are suffering we always want to do something anything however in this case the best thing to do is nothing.l don't believe tapering or changing anything at this time will help if anything in my opinion it will make things worse.Instead of trying to change your medication find ways to cope with the withdrawal symptoms eg distraction, relaxation techniques, breathing techniques and acceptance.I know this is horrible however it will settle down given enough time.Be patient honey your brain needs time to adjust to all the changes.love to you.

Lady Mary, Trish, Suzy, Janice, Valley, Bill,Gilly, Final, Intend,Meems, Olive (so happy for you woohoo 🎊)Free, Esperanza  l really hope l haven't missed anyone if l have l apologize l am still in the trenches however my daughter has stopped vomiting so that's a bonus.Won't be on tomorrow have to go to the doctor as l have a smear test oh the joys of being a woman 😭.l hope you all have a withdrawal free day and know that I am thinking of you all and willing you on.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you Stutt. I'm glad your daughter is out of the woods, that's such a relief. I'm sorry you're still sick. The smear test must be something gynecological? Well it'll all come out well as we're living like nuns. It'll be ok but please keep us posted. Take your well deserved break from the forum. Thinking of you always, Janice.

Good morning stut,

I am so sorry you are still in the trenches. Praying you will feel better soon. Glad your daughter is improving. Good luck at the dr. I hate those.women things too. Feel better. Love you Suzy

[c5...]

Lookin up is not in benzo withdrawal because she hasn't started tapering klonopin yet. She's in withdrawal on remeron which she fast tapered in three weeks in June /July.

As she's only been on ambien for four months, maybe it would be advisable to start tapering ambien?

She also wants to know if it should be advisable to do an ambien /klonopin crossover.

Just updosing the klonopin wouldn't make much sense as she hasn't even started her klonopin taper yet.

Wow, thank you very much for nicely summarizing my situation.  I really appreciate all of the support here.  Feeling lousy and only sleeping a few hours many nights due to Ambien’s short life.  Concerned about withdrawals going on too from Klonopin even though I have not tapered.  Have rad that many people couldn’t figure out what was wrong with them for a long time only to find out it was tolerance withdrawal.  So frustrating . . . Really appreciate being right here.  Doctors have no idea and want to just pile on more drugs.

[c5...]

Wow, thank you very much for nicely summarizing my situation.  I really appreciate all of the support here.  Feeling lousy and only sleeping a few hours many nights due to Ambien’s short life.  Concerned about withdrawals going on too from Klonopin even though I have not tapered.  Have rad that many people couldn’t figure out what was wrong with them for a long time only to find out it was tolerance withdrawal.  So frustrating . . . Really appreciate being right here.  Doctors have no idea and want to just pile on more drugs.

Also getting lots of twitching in morning and at night. Endocrinologist is working on balancing on balancing thyroid hormones—was a bit hyper, so have that going on too!

Lookin up, if these awful withdrawals started when you came off the remeron and not before that, then you're in remeron withdrawal. In addition to that, ambien can really complicate things so if you're going to consider tapering anything, I would taper the ambien and hold the klonopin. This is just my opinion based on my own experience with ambien taken once or twice a week for a couple months. Look for more opinions.

Mmm,

Rise and shine! How is the how dose adjustment? Is it going smooth. Love dd

Hey DD girlfriend, I rose not sure I shined  :D. Can't really decide if I feel any different or not.  Got 6 mgs to still cross over to know for sure but going slow.  Are you feeling some better, I hope  :)

LY, Mary 💜

Hi mmm,

Me to not to shiny, but better than I was. That is probably good that your not feeling anything yet. So you now its going smooth and not making you worse. Once you get fully transitioned slowly it will probably will show improvements. I hope that makes sense. Love dd  :smitten:

Do you guys think that the lower you get on the benzo that you start noticing  side effects of other meds you are on. You know how they add things to take aeay side effects. Like if you are on an ad. Maybe you eould notice side effects if you got lower on the benzo. This popped in my head out of nowhere. Just a thought. Im sure I'm sure im wrong.  :idiot:

Do you guys think that the lower you get on the benzo that you start noticing  side effects of other meds you are on. You know how they add things to take aeay side effects. Like if you are on an ad. Maybe you eould notice side effects if you got lower on the benzo. This popped in my head out of nowhere. Just a thought. Im sure I'm sure im wrong.  :idiot:

Wow, that's a tough question DD.  IMO, it's possible but I believe you would have to be vary aware of your symptoms as they cycle through.  💜

True. I have sort of a different cycle now. Not sure why. More sweating. I guess i can live with that. Different muscle pain. It seems better today. Its so strange the sx come and go. Then s new one pops up. It gets so confusing. I will keep a better eue on it.

I posted that before i was done. I guess the more i taper not that i am i will understand it a little better. I wish i lived with a scientist. Lol

I posted that before i was done. I guess the more i taper not that i am i will understand it a little better. I wish i lived with a scientist. Lol

Lol, me too  :)

[c5...]

Lookin up, if these awful withdrawals started when you came off the remeron and not before that, then you're in remeron withdrawal. In addition to that, ambien can really complicate things so if you're going to consider tapering anything, I would taper the ambien and hold the klonopin. This is just my opinion based on my own experience with ambien taken once or twice a week for a couple months. Look for more opinions.

Thank you.  Just want to be sure its not both!  And yes,Ambien stinks.  Only sleep for a few hours then don’t get back to sleep most nights. Did you find that too?

[66...]