Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I'm honestly glad that you're giggling, Mary.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am not good at maths, Trishy. I will see if Bill can help you because the question keeps changing!

Gxxx 💙

I'm gonna pee my pants I'm laughing so hard  :2funny: :2funny:

I have this many🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 take that fith 🍎 cut it in half and throw that half out! Now there's 4 🍎🍎🍎🍎 plus half of one. Now take that half and cut it in half. I eat all those f** king🍎's plus one quarter and half of another quarter 🍎

How many apples in all????? That's the million f** king dollar question can anybody solve it?!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I can't, my brain shut down when the pill turned to pizza  >:D:laugh: :laugh:

The pill went from Pizza back to pills and then to apples 😂😂😂

This was classic, Colin needs to copy this and put a new thread in " How not to do math to cut pill".

:D:laugh:

I am not good at maths, Trishy. I will see if Bill can help you because the question keeps changing!

Gxxx 💙

I'm certain it's 0.03125 English  :laugh: :laugh: that's what the calculator tells me. I used to cut my Xanax by a  quarter of a pill at a time now I don't eliminate the full quarter just half of the quarter.  :laugh: :laugh:

Gxxx 💙

I'm certain it's 0.03125 English  :laugh: :laugh: that's what the calculator tells me. I used to cut my Xanax by a  quarter of a pill at a time now I don't eliminate the full quarter just half of the quarter.  :laugh: :laugh:

so if a quarter of . 25 mg pill is 0.0625 then divide that by 2 and that's 0.3125 that is what I'm cutting lololol!!!

I'm gonna pee my pants I'm laughing so hard  :2funny: :2funny:

I have this many🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 take that fith 🍎 cut it in half and throw that half out! Now there's 4 🍎🍎🍎🍎 plus half of one. Now take that half and cut it in half. I eat all those f** king🍎's plus one quarter and half of another quarter 🍎

How many apples in all????? That's the million f** king dollar question can anybody solve it?!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I can't, my brain shut down when the pill turned to pizza  >:D:laugh: :laugh:

The pill went from Pizza back to pills and then to apples 😂😂😂

This was classic, Colin needs to copy this and put a new thread in " How not to do math to cut pill".

:D:laugh:

Hey maybe it'll catch on.. He could post a pie chart and by that I mean a pizza pie chart to show reduction possibilities  :2funny: :2funny: I needed a good belly laugh  :D

Gxxx 💙

Then, is that is the case you are right.  Now, my head is exhausted  :D.    Go to bed.

Bill, she is still yours....... :smitten: :smitten:

Gxxx 💙

Then, is that is the case you are right.  Now, my head is exhausted  :D.    Go to bed.

yay!! Ding, ding, ding!! It's a winner pizza and apple question solved  :laugh: :laugh:

Bill you're lucky to have me as your friend  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok good night everyone mm is right it's my bed time  :D so wishing you all a peaceful night here at the LHSG  :sleepy:

Over and out love to all,

TT, Too many Ts Trish  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi, I haven't had time to read anything.

Stutt good morning!  :smitten:

I just want to say hi in case you drop in this morning like you usually do. I really hope you're recovering from the flu though I know it can take a while. Have you been to the doctor? Is it ramping up your symptoms? Take care of you right now ok? No forcing yourself up to save the world. Kiss sox and the doggies for me. I hope you have a decent day.

Hi, I haven't had time to read anything.

Stutt good morning!  :smitten:

I just want to say hi in case you drop in this morning like you usually do. I really hope you're recovering from the flu though I know it can take a while. Have you been to the doctor? Is it ramping up your symptoms? Take care of you right now ok? No forcing yourself up to save the world. Kiss sox and the doggies for me. I hope you have a decent day.

. Morning Janice how are you honey?Yes it definitely has ramped up the withdrawal symptoms which is to say the least very unpleasant.Hopefully it won't last long.l am keeping a very low profile at the moment to allow myself time to recover.l am resting as much as possible and doing what l can.Have to say my immune system is terribly low so every virus or bug  takes it's toll.No l haven't been to the doctor not much they can do.Time will sort it.My daughter came home yesterday from work had been vomiting.She is in recovery from the same virus so l may not be out of the woods yet.Have a good Sunday my love.love you X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning ladies and gents just much the same this end.This has taken it's toll on me so l am sorry l am not able to support anyone at the moment.My daughter who gave me this virus is now vomiting so l may have a way to go before l am recovered.

Twiny your maths is blowing my mind 😵.Are you sure the blonde dye hasn't seeped into your brain 🤔😂.I think it is safe to say you will be grand.love you my lST X

Lady Mary l will be back next week.Wish me luck.love you my lady Mary HenX

Love to all here.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning ladies and gents just much the same this end.This has taken it's toll on me so l am sorry l am not able to support anyone at the moment.My daughter who gave me this virus is now vomiting so l may have a way to go before l am recovered.

Twiny your maths is blowing my mind 😵.Are you sure the blonde dye hasn't seeped into your brain 🤔😂.I think it is safe to say you will be grand.love you my lST X

Love to all here.

Love and hugs Stut X

oh lots of love and heathy wishes for you my Queen, please drink a lot and try to keep some soup down.  You are too tiny to dehydrate, hope you and daughter are feeling better soon.  Next year, I will be fussing about you and early flu shot.Love you my Queen, my kind of prayers are with you, Lady Mary 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.          💙💙💙💙💙.    😘😘😘

Love to all here.

Love and hugs Stut X

oh lots of love and heathy wishes for you my Queen, please drink a lot and try to keep some soup down.  You are too tiny to dehydrate, hope you and daughter are feeling better soon.  Next year, I will be fussing about you and early flu shot.Love you my Queen, my kind of prayers are with you, Lady Mary 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.          💙💙💙💙💙.    😘😘😘

So does anyone know how many pizza slices or apples in eating? 😂😂

So, I heard from a very nice math genius friend who has helped me in the past with my rotten math skills , she saw my posts and did the math. Her name is gingermint and she's a math and very kind. She did the math for me and I cut by 2.5% that's 0.03125 mgs. 😃

Thank you gingermint. You're amazing and should enter mathathons you'd win for sure! 🏆 :)

GM , if you're reading a 💡 just went on! 😃 I get it!! 2.5% is half of 5%!! I was cutting by 5% and I cut that in half which is 2.5% bc 2.5 + 2.5 = 5 !!!  Oh glorious day it's a miracle in Connecticut!! 🎇🎆🌠🌠🌠🎊🎉🍾 💃💃💃 :laugh: :laugh:

TT, too many T'S to count Trish and TERRIBLE at Trigonometry 😂

Good morning everyone! Stut, thanks for asking how I am doing! I am doing alright, I'm on day 6  of my last cut, still not feeling any big w/d symptoms.. I'm not sure how this is happening but I'll take it. The only thing I can think is that all of the propaganda is absolutely spot on and that year and a half hold helped me stabilize from all of the cutting I did in the 2 years previous, and now hopefully I am on such a small amount that I can just slowly walk off?? I know that's a lot to ask.. but I'm asking.

I still don't feel 100%, but 65% sure feels euphoric at times. If we can make it out of this, I do believe we will appreciate our lives more.

I will take an apple pie! Actually I'm at my mom's and she made an apricot cobbler last night.. yummm! My brother is here too and it's his favorite. I feel so grateful to have my full appetite back. I could hardly eat for 2 years, it was brutal. I always tell people that they should not take their appetite for granted, when it goes away it is horrible.

Here is a cute picture of Scooter for you:

9Bv46cI.jpg

Olive kitty I'm so glad your taper is going smoothly. It also gives me hopes for my own future taper. I'm so glad your appetite is back and I absolutely love your cat. He's gorgeous.

Love to all here.

Love and hugs Stut X

So does anyone know how many pizza slices or apples in eating? 😂😂

So, I heard from a very nice math genius friend who has helped me in the past with my rotten math skills , she saw my posts and did the math. Her name is gingermint and she's a math and very kind. She did the math for me and I cut by 2.5% that's 0.03125 mgs. 😃

Thank you gingermint. You're amazing and should enter mathathons you'd win for sure! 🏆 :)

Yay, Gingermint, really nice of you to help!!    Mary 💜

Love to all here.

Love and hugs Stut X

Twin I'm so sorry you're under the weather still. ☹️.. I feel so bad for your daughter as if she hadn't gone through enough with the flu! Uhgg. Be very careful the puke virus is highly contagious. I recommend wearing a mask and using separate bathrooms if you can. Or at the very least 😷 mask up, no kidding! And wash your hands vigorously. Use paper plates and cups too if you can. You can't afford to get this in your vulnerable situation. Please take care my lovely twin 🙏

I do think the dye perhaps seeped into my now white locks. Sadly my natural blonde went South in my early 30's so I've been dying it ever since! 😏..

Love you tiny Irish lady. Feel better 😷 ❤️😘💞 💞

LST

Hi v,

I have no idea how im still around. All i kmow is i was on 3 to 4 k. I started a .5 and the script would last me a year. Then it progressively  went up. I felt ok.Then when i went to the alc detox and found out how bad they were i started weaning of wgen i got home . I was ok i think.i was down to 1 mg. Then i saw pdoc she took me off. Then from there it got worse. She put me on .05 3x a day. Then everything was crazy and i was polydrugged. Eventually i went back to my old psych because i could not understand why i would be on all these meds. I just stopped taking most of then and stuck with the ad and wad put back on 3k. I tried not to take to much. I just didnt feel right. I didnt have the trembling and pain like know. I think i had akesethesia. Still jusr not right. Just really scary stuff. It went away. Then she changed me to xanax and that is when the trembling srated

She didnt believe me. It eas pretty obvios it was wd.  So i stayed that was for awhile. Ugh. Then i was done

I said i wanted to go on valium. I found a new psych. So i just got the valium and swirched over. It was done wrong and i got slammed with the pins and needles mucle pain ugh. Nrw psych said i could take 3 k. It made no difference if i took 3 or 1. So I took one. Now here i am. I cant remember the half of it. I def feel more like myself. I will never understamd it. I hope i can heal. I jope i have the strength to kerp doing this. 3 and 1/2 years of thinking i was posessed or something. Sorry i just rambled on as usual. I cant check for typos because i hate even thunking about it. Do you think my receptors are fried forever.

Suzy I'm so sorry you went through all that. I'm glad you're back on klonopin and if you were feeling fine tapering down to 1 mg I suppose now part of your sxs are bwd and part could be still the wd and reactions to all those other meds they gave you? I'm glad you came off them.

Have a good day everyone, off to church and then a football tailgating party at my sister's. I will say prayers for all in church this a.m.

Be well LHSG love to all,

TT♥️🍎

Hi stut,

I am so sorry you are still sick. It certainly takes a long time for these virusus pass.  You just keep resting and drink fluids. Ihope and your daughterfeel better very soon. Lovr you :smitten:

Hi V,

I know it is a crazy story. I just have to make it through this benzo wd. I am not even worried about the other meds now. I was dedtabilized somewere  for sure. Maybe it was meant to be so i could get off the benzo. It eas to stresdful being on them anyway. Hope you are doing ok. Is your pain getting better at all?

Gxxx 💙

yay!! Ding, ding, ding!! It's a winner pizza and apple question solved  :laugh: :laugh:

Bill you're lucky to have me as your friend  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok good night everyone mm is right it's my bed time  :D so wishing you all a peaceful night here at the LHSG  :sleepy:

Over and out love to all,

TT, Too many Ts Trish  :smitten: :smitten:

WOW, this is hilarious!  What have I done to start this?!?  I’m starting to doubt my own math now.  Mary, do I have to take her?

I am getting hungry for pizza and apple pie though.  It sounds like really, really, no kidding, Trishy you cut 0.03125 which is 2.78%.  Not bad at all.

I kinda dread your next cut though.....

[84...]