Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning everyone! Stut, thanks for asking how I am doing! I am doing alright, I'm on day 6  of my last cut, still not feeling any big w/d symptoms.. I'm not sure how this is happening but I'll take it. The only thing I can think is that all of the propaganda is absolutely spot on and that year and a half hold helped me stabilize from all of the cutting I did in the 2 years previous, and now hopefully I am on such a small amount that I can just slowly walk off?? I know that's a lot to ask.. but I'm asking.

I still don't feel 100%, but 65% sure feels euphoric at times. If we can make it out of this, I do believe we will appreciate our lives more.

I will take an apple pie! Actually I'm at my mom's and she made an apricot cobbler last night.. yummm! My brother is here too and it's his favorite. I feel so grateful to have my full appetite back. I could hardly eat for 2 years, it was brutal. I always tell people that they should not take their appetite for granted, when it goes away it is horrible.

Here is a cute picture of Scooter for you:

9Bv46cI.jpg

Olive, Scooter is gorgeous! I am in bed with my cat, Tilly, at the moment.

Very depressed. Very tired of this whole business. Nowhere near cutting. Just crying. Dave is being a sweetheart. Bought me some magazines. I feel guilty because I'm not the woman he fell in love with.

My favourite tv programme is on tonight and I'm going to have to drag myself through that because Dave likes to discuss it with me.

This is terrible. No hope. Been going on since 2013.

Good morning everyone! Stut, thanks for asking how I am doing! I am doing alright, I'm on day 6  of my last cut, still not feeling any big w/d symptoms.. I'm not sure how this is happening but I'll take it. The only thing I can think is that all of the propaganda is absolutely spot on and that year and a half hold helped me stabilize from all of the cutting I did in the 2 years previous, and now hopefully I am on such a small amount that I can just slowly walk off?? I know that's a lot to ask.. but I'm asking.

I still don't feel 100%, but 65% sure feels euphoric at times. If we can make it out of this, I do believe we will appreciate our lives more.

I will take an apple pie! Actually I'm at my mom's and she made an apricot cobbler last night.. yummm! My brother is here too and it's his favorite. I feel so grateful to have my full appetite back. I could hardly eat for 2 years, it was brutal. I always tell people that they should not take their appetite for granted, when it goes away it is horrible.

Here is a cute picture of Scooter for you:

9Bv46cI.jpg

65% sounds pretty dam good from here OK  :D.  Scooter was my dad's pet name for me practically my whole life.    That Scooter is adorable.  Mary 💜

Olive, Scooter is gorgeous! I am in bed with my cat, Tilly, at the moment.

Very depressed. Very tired of this whole business. Nowhere near cutting. Just crying. Dave is being a sweetheart. Bought me some magazines. I feel guilty because I'm not the woman he fell in love with.

My favourite tv programme is on tonight and I'm going to have to drag myself through that because Dave likes to discuss it with me.

This is terrible. No hope. Been going on since 2013.

Aww Gilly I'm so sorry. It feels so endless sometimes. I know what you mean about not being the person he fell in love with. I felt that so much with my 6 year boyfriend, and we did eventually end up breaking up. Our relationship could not survive Benzo wd. But  if he loves you then he will stick with it and you guys  will come out of this. He sounds like a really great guy and he loves you, you are worth it!

Sorry guys. Rant over...

I am just glad Dave has come around and you know he loves you.  I feel guilty too about Tim.  I want his life to be happier, but we can only heal as our brain does English.  Please try not to blame yourself.

Stay out here and talk to us.  LY girlfriend 🐈🐾🐾🐾. Pets for Tilly.  💋💋💋💋

Thank you so much Olive and Mary. I think I would be a little bit more optimistic if I was only giving up Valium but I have another four things. I know people say I've not got to think of that but I do. I can't taper because they keep giving me different generics of everything except Quetiapine. So I can't get up to baseline at all.

Thank you so much Olive and Mary. I think I would be a little bit more optimistic if I was only giving up Valium but I have another four things. I know people say I've not got to think of that but I do. I can't taper because they keep giving me different generics of everything except Quetiapine. So I can't get up to baseline at all.

We may be the ones to really bring out the  differences that are allowed in generics too.  Before this I would never believe the ranges of med in one generic to another could be so large or that they can use all different fillers.  I always thought they were very close to the same.  Boy, was I wrong and the damage it can do to people and not just us.  Everyone.  I don't see how it could possibly be legal.  It infuriates me. All the suffering on bb because of it  :tickedoff: ok, rant over >:(.  Mary

But you're right, Mary. Nearly every time I get my five tablets there is at least one that is a different brand. Except my Quetiapine. The brand of that is written on my prescription. But the doctor won't do it for my other drugs.

I guess it is what it is....

Hey everyone,

Had a great day today picking apples. It was gorgeous fall day here today in the Northeast. It was beautiful blue sky with temps in high 50's. The leaves are looking so pretty and colorful.

So memes Olive Kitty as promised here's your pies!😃 🥧🥧

Here's extra because I don't want to leave anyone out 🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧 and one pie crust got FH 🥟.. enjoy!  :D  ;D.. sorry I only have virtual slices of pie  :laugh: :laug

Bill my friend I know I'm driving you crazy with my lack of math skills but I'll try one more time 🤦.. ok deep breath.. I took one pill and cut it into 4 quarter pieces. I took one quarter of that and cut that in half. I took one piece of that cut in half quarter and disregard it. I swallowed all 3 quarters plus one tiny piece of the fourth quarter. Which I believe is 0.03125 mgs.. 🙏 I hope I got that right. One thing I'm certain of is it's less then 5% .. I cut 5% all my previous cuts but I reduced less than that this time around. The piece is so damn tiny and hard to pill split. But that's what I'm doing. I'm also having some breathlessness but not like before. I'd like to ask you some questions about that. I believe you said I'd probably experience that again or my pots like symtoms. I think you're right and I don't think there's any getting around that.

Love to all,

TT♥️🍎🍎🍎🍎

Hey everyone,

Had a great day today picking apples. It was gorgeous fall day here today in the Northeast. It was beautiful blue sky with temps in high 50's. The leaves are looking so pretty and colorful.

Here's extra because I don't want to leave anyone out 🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧 and one pie crust got FH 🥟.. enjoy!  :D  ;D.. sorry I only have virtual slices of pie  :laugh: :laug

Bill my friend I know I'm driving you crazy with my lack of math skills but I'll try one more time 🤦.. ok deep breath.. I took one pill and cut it into 4 quarter pieces. I took one quarter of that and cut that in half. I took one piece of that cut in half quarter and disregard it. I swallowed all 3 quarters plus one tiny piece of the fourth quarter. Which I believe is 0.03125 mgs.. 🙏 I hope I got that right. One thing I'm certain of is it's less then 5% .. I cut 5% all my previous cuts but I reduced less than that this time around. The piece is so damn tiny and hard to pill split. But that's what I'm doing. I'm also having some breathlessness but not like before. I'd like to ask you some questions about that. I believe you said I'd probably experience that again or my pots like symtoms. I think you're right and I don't think there's any getting around that.

Love to all,

TT♥️🍎🍎🍎🍎

Ok Bill I've got another way to explain!! :D :D  picture a pizza with 4 slices. I ate 3 slices plus half of the 4th slice!!! That's how much I cut in Xanax 😂😂😂.. it's no wonder I'm in comfortable size 8's eating all that pizza  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

TT, Too much apple cider Trish today  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hey everyone,

Love to all,

TT♥️🍎🍎🍎🍎

Bill, I love ya, but she's all yours  :D. I hope she sends you a pie  :laugh: :laugh:

Too many T's, I luv ya girlfriend, glad you had a fab day.  It was 90 degrees here, ugh.  You sound good  :D

Hey everyone,

Love to all,

TT♥️🍎🍎🍎🍎

Ok Bill I've got another way to explain!! :D :D  picture a pizza with 4 slices. I ate 3 slices plus half of the 4th slice!!! That's how much I cut in Xanax 😂😂😂.. it's no wonder I'm in comfortable size 8's eating all that pizza  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

TT, Too much apple cider Trish today  :laugh:  :laugh:

Ok last time bc I can't BELIEVE IT BUT THAT'S WRONG! 🤦🤦🤦🤦

Ok another long deep breath 😤

.. ok here goes picture a half of a pill. Now take that half and divide it into two pieces. Now you have two quarter pieces. Take one of those quarter pieces and break it in half and take one of those halves away and that's what I cut out.  :idiot: :idiot:

So look at my sig. It's not updated to this recent cut but you can see what my dosage was before this cut. I'm pretty sure my cut this time was 0.0 3125 🤷 :crazy:

Hey everyone,

Love to all,

TT♥️🍎🍎🍎🍎

Bill, I love ya, but she's all yours  :D. I hope she sends you a pie  :laugh: :laugh:

Too many T's, I luv ya girlfriend, glad you had a fab day.  It was 90 degrees here, ugh.  You sound good  :D

Oh Mary I'm such a f**King idiot! look down at my new post to Bill  :laugh: :laugh:

Trishy, my love (Stut saying) math has never been the reason we love you  :2funny: :2funny:

Now, I'm just hoping it's not Bills  :laugh: :laugh:  Sorry, couldn't help myself  :smitten: :smitten:

:

Trishy, my love (Stut saying) math has never been the reason we love you  :2funny: :2funny:

Now, I'm just hoping it's not Bills  :laugh: :laugh:  Sorry, couldn't help myself  :smitten: :smitten:

:2funny: :2funny:

:

:2funny: :2funny:

:smitten: :smitten:  :laugh:

Trishy, that is seven eighths of a FULL pill. How many mg is a FULL pill? It is easier to use pizza as an explanation.

Hi English! I'm soooo stupid in math :2funny: :2funny:

Ok so my pills are .25 mgs

I take 1💊 in the morning

1 full 💊 in the afternoon plus half of 💊 and half of a quarter of a 💊

2 full 💊💊 at bed... Make sense 🤦😳

Trishy, that is seven eighths of a FULL pill. How many mg is a FULL pill? It is easier to use pizza as an explanation.

Hi English! I'm soooo stupid in math :2funny: :2funny:

Ok so my pills are .25 mgs

I take 1💊 in the morning

1 full 💊 in the afternoon plus half of 💊 and half of a quarter of a 💊

2 full 💊💊 at bed... Make sense 🤦😳

Back up English 🤦.. I take one full pill in the afternoon and one full quarter of a pill and half of another quarter. :crazy:

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕= 7/8ths of a pill

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I can't quit laughing, it's turned into giggles  :laugh:

So I have been taking for my afternoon dose a .25 mg pill and a half of one. I cut three days ago that half pill. I split it in two pieces and took one of those pieces and cut that in half. I then took that half of that quarter piece away.. now does that help any . I was cutting 0.0625 when I cut. Divide that in half that's what I cut. 0.03125??

I'm gonna pee my pants I'm laughing so hard  :2funny: :2funny:

I have this many🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 take that fith 🍎 cut it in half and throw that half out! Now there's 4 🍎🍎🍎🍎 plus half of one. Now take that half and cut it in half. I eat all those f** king🍎's plus one quarter and half of another quarter 🍎

How many apples in all????? That's the million f** king dollar question can anybody solve it?!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I have this many🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 take that fith 🍎 cut it in half and throw that half out! Now there's 4 🍎🍎🍎🍎 plus half of one. Now take that half and cut it in half. I eat all those f** king🍎's plus one quarter and half of another quarter 🍎

How many apples in all????? That's the million f** king dollar question can anybody solve it?!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I can't, my brain shut down when the pill turned to pizza  >:D:laugh: :laugh:

I can't, my brain shut down when the pill turned to pizza  >:D:laugh: :laugh:

The pill went from Pizza back to pills and then to apples 😂😂😂

[46...]