Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Suzy, It is important that we have some pleasures in life. My bf drinks Diet Coke all the time but I had to give it up. Now I have sparkling mineral water. And if I take a sip of Dave's Diet Coke it tastes disgusting now! It reminds me of when my Mum weaned me off sugar in my cup of tea. Now I don't drink tea either, but you catch my drift.

Now, I am no angel! I've been eating chocolate tonight and on Saturdays we have a Just Eat takeaway. But it would be so helpful if you gave up the caffeine. Think of something you would enjoy instead of the Diet Coke. If it isn't cheap then treat yourself. Is there something you would enjoy instead?

Btw, if you drink a lot of Diet Coke then don't just give it up. Do it gradually. I think you know that, but I'm saying that just in case.

I remember that scientists somehow gave some spiders caffeine and others no caffeine. The ones with caffeine could not spin webs. The things they made were crap. The other spiders made perfect webs.

So listen to Auntie Trish. She is right. For once....  :laugh:  :laugh:

Love, Gxxx 💙

Auntie Trish?? What am I the oldest one here? Oh you cheeky thing you 😂

I'm 56 yrs young Suzy. I'm your older benzo buddy sister 😂😂

I know..i took it for granted. Now..before we eat or drink anything. We have to research it. Have it analyzed get sec opinions. If you dont you know tou could pay for it. This cannot be our reality.  :o

Hmmm. No, more like Agony Aunt Trish....  My post WAS great.  Now I think people are being sarcastic and I'm sulking...

Suzy, that post was for you. Did you see it?  Gxxx 💙

Yeah, how are you, Mary Houdini?  :laugh:

I am feeling better, my migraine calmed down and I made myself exercise  :D.  How are you doing English  ;D

Were even afraid of our own medicine. Insanity

So true.. It's like living in a benzo bubble. Can't do this, can't do that, omg what's going to happen if I have a third can of diet Coke will I shake until my brains fall out or will I pace all night.. This is the way we live in wd land. 😩

Yeah, thin gruel every day. Like being in the workhouse like Oliver Twist.....xxx

That's actually what my oatmeal looks like every morning  :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sorry you guys, I am behind, you must of done 10 pages in 15 minutes so if I need to say something about anything let me know!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Hmmm. No, more like Agony Aunt Trish....  My post WAS great.  Now I think people are being sarcastic and I'm sulking...

Suzy, that post was for you. Did you see it?  Gxxx 💙

We're just having fun like the good ol days.. Remember possey? I had to pet that fake ass and talk to it. We had fun English and we're having fun right now .. Start laughing  :laugh: :laugh:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.This will be short and sweet as l am time poor this morning.

Morning Twiny now the first thing l am going to say is why would you cut again on the 1st of November?I think you should stick with the cut you have made and hold of for at least 4 weeks before you cut again.The second thing is this remember you are going to perhaps have a few strange sensations so remember this is withdrawal my lovely nothing more.Keep reminding yourself sweetheart because your fear will lead you down a dark path.l really think you will be ok my love however l am just saying don't let your anxiety take over please.Stay strong my lovely.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy please don't be scared sweetheart as unpleasant as this is it is harmless.Try to accept this and know it will pass.l know that is difficult but it will help you to face whatever you have to deal with.love you.

Morning Valley l hope work is going well for you.l wish you were on more there are a lot of people struggling who could use your calming words.love to you.

Morning GP as always there is always a sting in the tail.l think all drugs have the ability to cause harm.Just read the side effects of drugs before taking them.l hope you are doing ok honey.love to you.

Morning Olive that was quick 😁.l am delighted you enjoyed yourself.Well done for going.l really hope you continue to feel ok you deserve it.love to you.

Morning Gilly well my love evidence would suggest you will feel better given enough time.Hang in there.love you and have as many hugs as you want.

Morning lady Mary l see you are resting those eyes 🙄.How is the crossover going?l think you will be grand.Try to keep stretching but please don't overdo it.love you my lady Mary.

Morning Final,Vali, Intend,Bill and Esperanza how are you all doing.l really hope everything is manageable.Let us know when you can.Love to you all.X

I'm sorry you guys, I am behind, you must of done 10 pages in 15 minutes so if I need to say something about anything let me know!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Rich and I saw zombieland earlier this evening and I asked you if you liked zombies. I know you and Tim like vampires.. You missed a couple of mine again but I'm getting used to it  :laugh: :laugh:

Suzy......this post is for you from English, I think you accidentally missed it

Suzy, It is important that we have some pleasures in life. My bf drinks Diet Coke all the time but I had to give it up. Now I have sparkling mineral water. And if I take a sip of Dave's Diet Coke it tastes disgusting now! It reminds me of when my Mum weaned me off sugar in my cup of tea. Now I don't drink tea either, but you catch my drift.

Now, I am no angel! I've been eating chocolate tonight and on Saturdays we have a Just Eat takeaway. But it would be so helpful if you gave up the caffeine. Think of something you would enjoy instead of the Diet Coke. If it isn't cheap then treat yourself. Is there something you would enjoy instead?

Btw, if you drink a lot of Diet Coke then don't just give it up. Do it gradually. I think you know that, but I'm saying that just in case.

I remember that scientists somehow gave some spiders caffeine and others no caffeine. The ones with caffeine could not spin webs. The things they made were crap. The other spiders made perfect webs.

Love, Gxxx 💙

Wow, I don't want no spider in my house on caffeine  :D

Rich and I saw zombieland earlier this evening and I asked you if you liked zombies. I know you and Tim like vampires.. You missed a couple of mine again but I'm getting used to it  :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, big Walking Dead fans....damn I wasn't on when you guys started and I got behind.  Give me a break.  Lol, lol. 

Love, Gxxx 💙

Auntie Trish?? What am I the oldest one here? Oh you cheeky thing you 😂

I'm 56 yrs young Suzy. I'm your older benzo buddy sister 😂😂

This is for you Suzy 😂😂

Yes, big Walking Dead fans....damn I wasn't on when you guys started and I got behind.  Give me a break.  Lol, lol.

I did yesterday how many do you need? You get two a day that's your quota  :laugh: :laugh:

[f3...]