Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

English, I'm so sorry you're still in this rough patch. Just keep reminding yourself that it's temporary. You will climb out of it you're a tough Brit it's in your blood. 💪

Just know I'm in your corner cheering you on.

Black pool Betty ♥️

Mary, Don't worry about Lisa Ling. My Mum wouldn't change and Dave is fine right now. Thank you for everything you do. You're a star. 🌟🌟🌟

Hope your eyes and muscles improve. You deserve that. My eyes are bad now. Never had to wear reading glasses before. Don't know whether it's a permanent thing or if it might improve.

Love, Gxxx 💙

Well, I am glad Dave is being better.  I am going to work out about 30 min before Tim gets home incase I need immediate massage  :D:smitten:    I don't know how old you are, but most people need reading glasses by 50 or so, but the benzo's could definitely be causing some bluriness or weird feeling in the eyes.  Love ya girlfriend 💋💋💋💋💋.        🎃🐈🐈🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🎃

Thanks for the support Trishy.

Would it be a good idea to put Rich in charge of your cutting? Or do you think it will be easier once you start on the liquid?

Lots of Love, Blackpool Betty.  English xxx 💙

I am 50, Mary. Going through menopause too. What a lot of fun! 😮😮 💙

No fun at all, I did have some hope though, a lot of women with migraines have their migraines ease quite a bit , my sister one of them, but not me  :(.  I would have put up with the hot flashes and mood swings gladly, if my migraines had just eased off.    They have so many cool frames now, get reading glasses can be fun  :D.  Pets for Tilly 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.      💋💋💋💋💋

The Lisa Ling segment is on YouTube. 

I sent the link to a friend of mine.

I can post it here if I'm allowed and if anyone wants it.

FH

Thanks, FH, it was for me that Mary wanted it. If you put it on here then I can watch it or I can go on YouTube. Thanks very much! Hope you're okay. G 💙

And yes, you are allowed!

Omg Mary do you ever see my posts! :tickedoff:.. Oh well I didn't really say much anyway only that I made a CUT today.

And how was your day? She says with hand on hip and toe tapping. 😜

Thanks for the support Trishy.

Would it be a good idea to put Rich in charge of your cutting? Or do you think it will be easier once you start on the liquid?

Lots of Love, Blackpool Betty.  English xxx 💙

Hey girl always here for you ♥️

I'm not sure I'm going to do liquid but I'm giving it serious thought. I could put Rich in charge of it but he's forgetful more so than me so I'd probably have my son in law do the math for me. Bill that sweet soul has offered to help me with it. He's a gem.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm in the wrong room. I have 8 years of benzos under my belt. Thanks Doc ! Anyways. I'm trying to learn this site. Reading stories has given me hope & anxiety. I'm going to prepare to taper very soon. I just want to learn how to navigate this great group. Before my brain goes all cuckoo on me. I'm on this site with my phone. I'm thinking it will be easier on the computer. I'm definitely looking forward to tapering. I'm about as expected as someone who has been punched in the nose. While stepping in dog poo. Not looking forward to it at all. But I'm blessed to have found you all. Have a great day or night. Where ever you all may be.

Hello! 😁.  This is a group usually for long-holders, but lots of people join because it is a supportive place. If you need support and can occasionally help others then you are most welcome.

It would be good if you could make a "signature" so that we can see what drugs you are taking and if you have tapered anything/plan to taper.

Hope to see you soon! G 💙

The Lisa Ling segment is on YouTube. 

I sent the link to a friend of mine.

I can post it here if I'm allowed and if anyone wants it.

FH

Please post it, a lot of others did and I would really love Gilly to get an opportunity to see it.  Thank you so much FH!!

Ah, that is for me in the UK! Thank you so much! Gx

It's pretty good English not great but not bad either. Let us know what you think.

BPB ❤️

How do I make a signature ? So sorry to bother anyone. I'm going at this blindfolded. Trying to find it on profile set up. Searching everywhere except the right place. Thank you in advance.... 🙂

How do I make a signature ? So sorry to bother anyone. I'm going at this blindfolded. Trying to find it on profile set up. Searching everywhere except the right place. Thank you in advance.... 🙂

Just click on profile

Look down to Forum Profile

Look down to signature and you will see a box

Type it in the box, don't forget to click update

You got this  :D.  Mary

Nice one, One Day. Now we know what's going on with you. I'm sorry you've been through such traumatic experiences. Hopefully we can get through this together.

Hi Trishy. Just watched the programme and I'm really anxious now! Felt better before I watched it. I'm on such a lot of stuff.  Sh*t.....  Gxxx 💙

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my trip! It was very quick. It was great though, we went to Breitenbush hot springs which is a hippie hot springs resort in Oregon, just a few hours away from Portland. My best friend plays music and they hired him to come play a small show so he brought me as a guest. He is actually my ex boyfriend and we have been there many times together but not for a long time. I was saying over in Cant's blog that it was especially nice because for a couple years there I did not like hot tubs anymore bc they were too draining on my poor system, but I found that it felt really nice to go in them on this trip and I felt energized and relaxed after.

Also I completed day 3 of 1.25mg so I am going  to go update my signature, yay! The small things we look forward to..

Tomorrow I fly back home to Cali.

I hope everyone is doing as well as they can be!  :smitten:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.This will be short and sweet as l am time poor this morning.

Morning Twiny now the first thing l am going to say is why would you cut again on the 1st of November?I think you should stick with the cut you have made and hold of for at least 4 weeks before you cut again.The second thing is this remember you are going to perhaps have a few strange sensations so remember this is withdrawal my lovely nothing more.Keep reminding yourself sweetheart because your fear will lead you down a dark path.l really think you will be ok my love however l am just saying don't let your anxiety take over please.Stay strong my lovely.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy please don't be scared sweetheart as unpleasant as this is it is harmless.Try to accept this and know it will pass.l know that is difficult but it will help you to face whatever you have to deal with.love you.

Morning Valley l hope work is going well for you.l wish you were on more there are a lot of people struggling who could use your calming words.love to you.

Morning GP as always there is always a sting in the tail.l think all drugs have the ability to cause harm.Just read the side effects of drugs before taking them.l hope you are doing ok honey.love to you.

Morning Olive that was quick 😁.l am delighted you enjoyed yourself.Well done for going.l really hope you continue to feel ok you deserve it.love to you.

Morning Gilly well my love evidence would suggest you will feel better given enough time.Hang in there.love you and have as many hugs as you want.

Morning lady Mary l see you are resting those eyes 🙄.How is the crossover going?l think you will be grand.Try to keep stretching but please don't overdo it.love you my lady Mary.

Morning Final,Vali, Intend,Bill and Esperanza how are you all doing.l really hope everything is manageable.Let us know when you can.Love to you all.X

Good morning one day l have read your signature l am so sorry you have had to deal with all this.Now if you are in America please start looking for a doctor who will allow you to taper at your own pace.lf you are looking for evidence regarding tapers l would suggest you download the Ashton Manual to start with.l don't agree with her taper rate as it is far too fast for a lot of people.Look around this forum with caution please yes it is a good place for support however it can and does scare a lot of people.Remember we are all individuals and no two people are the same.

.. love and hugs Stut X

[49...]