Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Stut, You are such a sweetheart encouraging every one of us. It means a lot. Right now I think this will be forever, it has been a long time since I had a window. But I don't actually know that it will be forever do i?

Really hope that you are getting better with every passing day.

Love and Big Stut Hugs back to you. Gxxx 💙

Morning English, what are you doing awake?  Are you not sleeping well.  Stut's sister was coming, so I think we both missed her.  Love to you and Tilly 💋🐾🐾🐾.      🍁🍂♥️🍁🍂♥️🍁🍂♥️👻👻👻

Morning Long Hold Support Group, rise and hopefully shine alittle.  Hope to see you post today.    Love you guys!!    🍁🍂🎃🐿🍁🍂🎃🐿🍁🍂🎃🐿🍁🍂🎃🐿💛💛💛💛💛,

Mary  :)

Hi.mmm,

I like all the pretty fall leaves!! I just woke up. Semi concious.  Hehe. How is your eye and back? Any better yet. Maybe you can do yoga soon or walking. When your ready love sleepy d  :smitten:

Hi.mmm,

I like all the pretty fall leaves!! I just woke up. Semi concious.  Hehe. How is your eye and back? Any better yet. Maybe you can do yoga soon or walking. When your ready love sleepy d  :smitten:

If, I can, I am going to treadmill with a little yoga right before Tim gets home, that way if I hurt, Tim can massage me  :laugh:    :smitten:

Hi Stut,

Is the virus gone yet? Do you feel any better? I think it is good you are trying to stay low stress. I really think it makes a difference keeping sx more manageable. I know its hard. Stress is everywere. My god just making a phone call and getting dresdes snd.msking it to the car is high stress for me. Revs up the disguisting anxiety shaky crap.  :tickedoff: love you dd

I think thats good! It will probably do your back.good to move around. They say sitting or laying down to much make it worse. Igh. Sometimes in.bwd you have no choice tho. You can do it

Bit dont overdo either. Love df

Morning Valley great you posted your symptoms l have to say you did have a good few.l always wonder why some people like yourself find the lower doses easier to taper and others don't?l think it definitely leans towards the side effects angle more than anything else.l hope you are enjoying being back honey.love to you.X

Good morning Stut. I would guess you are right as far as side effects.  Hope you have a great morning! I also wonder how much fear plays a part. I know many are worried that they will struggle when on lower doses and I wonder if that plays a part in some of the anxiety?  I can’t say for sure because the nonlinear healing nature during tapering breaks all the rules lol.  :)—V

I have pondered this for a long time Valley and it makes little or no sense to me purely from the medical stance.l really understand yes the lower we go the more withdrawal should indeed kick in however there are so many people who find lower doses easier so perhaps it is the lessening of the side effects that causes it.l don't think we will ever know for sure.l do think people who are more psychcologically dependent will struggle more with fear at the end also the fear of symptoms increasing when they step off also plays a part.All very much speculation on my part honey.X

I agree stunt. There is no rhyme or reason to Benzo withdrawal. That’s why BB is such a helpful resource. I thought I was crazy until I came here lol.  :)—V

Hey, Suzy, I'm just catching up now. I'm not really in a good place. Anxiety wreaking Hell. My daughter Rebecca rang and I told her that my anxiety was bad. She said I'd got to stop talking about it and think about other things. Well I tried to do that. So we talked for an hour about Brad Pitt, her ears, Gothic Cathedrals (she'd been to Rome) and authors who were vegetarians (she's a vegan). And that was okay. I was anxious all the time but I made myself do it.

I get pissed about not even being able to talk with my daughter on the phone without it being a fight. Then I start feeling sorry for myself.....

It is 1.30 in the morning here now....

Love, G 💙

Hi Gilly!  Sorry you continue to struggle with this. You have made great progress though!  :thumbsup:

Are you feeling any better? —V

Good morning LHSG

Mary, you won’t give your poor eyes a rest will you?  That’s ok, it’s noticeable when you’re not here.  Much love to you.

Stut, melatonin causes depression?  Nooooooo, say it isn’t so.  Is nothing sacred?  :smitten:

Gilly, I get that with my son.  He won’t hear it.  I think they want their perfect Mommy who makes no mistakes back.  Someday they will finally understand.

V, sorry but anybody who has synchronized chickens qualifies as crazy.

Hi D.  There is a new support group for Tai Chi.  Between Feldenkrais, Wahl massagers and now Tai Chi our muscles are bound to wake up.  You to Mary.

Trishy, do you remember the saying “what man supposes God disposes”? LOL

Good morning LHSG

Mary, you won’t give your poor eyes a rest will you?  That’s ok, it’s noticeable when you’re not here.  Much love to you.

Stut, melatonin causes depression?  Nooooooo, say it isn’t so.  Is nothing sacred?  :smitten:

Gilly, I get that with my son.  He won’t hear it.  I think they want their perfect Mommy who makes no mistakes back.  Someday they will finally understand.

Hi D.  There is a new support group for Tai Chi.  Between Feldenkrais, Wahl massagers and now Tai Chi our muscles are bound to wake up.  You to Mary.

Trishy, read that again  :laugh:

Thank you, Guinea and Valley. Also Suzy.

Suzy, thank you so much for writing down now difficult it is to do "simple" things like getting dressed. I'm not dressed today. Just watching tv. Thought I was the only one who was like that.

Guinea, re my daughter not understanding, I don't think she will ever understand to be honest. I don't think anyone who hasn't had this thing understands. My Mum certainly doesn't understand. My bf just lets me do what I want, so he is the best of them all.

Valley, have i done well? Thank you for saying that. I just feel stuck in this right now. No sign of feeling better. I can't taper until I do and I have such a long way to go. Writing this now is making me cry.

Hugs to Everyone.  G 💙

Thank you, Guinea and Valley. Also Suzy.

Suzy, thank you so much for writing down now difficult it is to do "simple" things like getting dressed. I'm not dressed today. Just watching tv. Thought I was the only one who was like that.

Guinea, re my daughter not understanding, I don't think she will ever understand to be honest. I don't think anyone who hasn't had this thing understands. My Mum certainly doesn't understand. My bf just lets me do what I want, so he is the best of them all.

Valley, have i done well? Thank you for saying that. I just feel stuck in this right now. No sign of feeling better. I can't taper until I do and I have such a long way to go. Writing this now is making me cry.

Hugs to Everyone.  G 💙

English, they are showing the Lisa Ling show on demand.  I don't know how you might get it, but it would be great for your daughter , mom, and bf.  It does explain quite a bit.  I wonder if Stut would know. 

Is anyone on here tech savvy  that might could help Gilly watch the Lisa Ling show??  She is in England.

Hi everyone,

Omg! This morning has been horrific. Man. The ajxiety and trembing is so bad. I dont understand this. It isnt normal anxiety. It takes over your body and you camt think trembling and kind of stiff insid im dropping thins everywere.  I really thinkim getting worse

I dont think amyone has this sx. This new teva maybe.

Gilly,

I understand how you feel. Read above ugh. Nobody can understand this like another going thru it. You are going to he ok. It just takes do long but you will.  :smitten:

Hey Bill just sending out a hello to you! How are you doing? Is the taper still going well? I'll be in the trenches again soon make sure you look for me there!  :laugh: :laugh:

Trish ;)

Hi TT

I’ve been doing pretty well lately.  Waves really only happen when I’m over tired or have a lot of stress.  Even then I Really don’t get any strong waves anymore, but I will get some depression mainly and only in the morning.  And each week that goes by I feel gradually stronger, but it’s still very gradual.  I’m happy about the way it’s going though.

I’m tapering very slowly still using the liquid.  I’m currently at 0.6 mg even.  Making progress!  However you do it I hope you consider a microtaper when you start down again.  Move extremely slowly and you can avoid any strong symptoms.

I will be around, I think you’re going to do fine on your taper when you start!

Bill

Hi Bill!

I'm so happy those waves aren't knocking you over anymore! That's great news Bill, you'll be off before you know it 🙂

I don't know what came over me today but I decided to make a cut a little sooner than planned. I am not good in math as you know but what I did was I took a quarter of a pill and cut that in half and so I took three quarters of a half if that makes sense. Usually I just cut an entire quarter of a pill out but I cut less then that this time. I was going to cut a quarter of a pill out Nov 1 but I thought I'd cut smaller and by Nov 1 I'll cut that other tiny piece of the quarter out so then the whole quarter will be gone by then. That's what I'm doing for now. Also found out from my daughter in law who used to work for my Dr that I could get liquid Xanax. So I'm thinking it over for now.

Be well Bill so glad everything is going well for you!

TT :)

Hey Bill just sending out a hello to you! How are you doing? Is the taper still going well? I'll be in the trenches again soon make sure you look for me there!  :laugh: :laugh:

Trish ;)

Hi TT

I’ve been doing pretty well lately.  Waves really only happen when I’m over tired or have a lot of stress.  Even then I Really don’t get any strong waves anymore, but I will get some depression mainly and only in the morning.  And each week that goes by I feel gradually stronger, but it’s still very gradual.  I’m happy about the way it’s going though.

I’m tapering very slowly still using the liquid.  I’m currently at 0.6 mg even.  Making progress!  However you do it I hope you consider a microtaper when you start down again.  Move extremely slowly and you can avoid any strong symptoms.

I will be around, I think you’re going to do fine on your taper when you start!

Bill

Hi Bill!

I'm so happy those waves aren't knocking you over anymore! That's great news Bill, you'll be off before you know it 🙂

I don't know what came over me today but I decided to make a cut a little sooner than planned. I am not good in math as you know but what I did was I took a quarter of a pill and cut that in half and so I took three quarters of a half if that makes sense. Usually I just cut an entire quarter of a pill out but I cut less then that this time. I was going to cut a quarter of a pill out Nov 1 but I thought I'd cut smaller and by Nov 1 I'll cut that other tiny piece of the quarter out so then the whole quarter will be gone by then. That's what I'm doing for now. Also found out from my daughter in law who used to work for my Dr that I could get liquid Xanax. So I'm thinking it over for now.

Be well Bill so glad everything is going well for you!

TT :)

Correction I meant I took 3 quarters of the quarter of a  pill. Uh no head for math 🤦

Mary, Don't worry about Lisa Ling. My Mum wouldn't change and Dave is fine right now. Thank you for everything you do. You're a star. 🌟🌟🌟

Hope your eyes and muscles improve. You deserve that. My eyes are bad now. Never had to wear reading glasses before. Don't know whether it's a permanent thing or if it might improve.

Love, Gxxx 💙

Hardly anyone has a year for Maths in this situation, Trishy. Hope your cut goes well.

English xxx 💙

Hey English! My husband just informed me that I took away an 1/8 th of my . 25 pill  :laugh:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Gilly hang in there sweetheart you know this will lift given enough time.l understand Rebecca she wants you to think of other things and that is not a bad thing.l really hope things settle down for you my lovely.love you and lots of hugs.

Morning Twiny yes l will be riding someone but this time it will be you 😉. Now you have done this before and this time l would hope it will be slow and measured l do not want to see you going down the rabbit hole again.Now that's you told my lovely this is about keeping withdrawal manageable so listen to your body and cut when everything is stable.I will be watching you very closely 😝. Love you my lST.

Morning Olive you will be missed.l really hope you have a lovely trip.Let us know how it goes.love to you.

. Morning lady Mary l can see you are resting your eyes 🙄. Please be careful honey.Plenty of breaks you won't miss anything.Love you my lady Mary Hen.

Morning Suzy l am glad the massager is helping.l really hope when things level out the withdrawal symptoms will ease off a lot.love you.

Morning Final l really think you sound a lot better than you did when you first came here which is always a good sign.l must say we all have to accept our new normal and remember it won't be forever.l am sorry your husband is still dealing with the vertigo l do hope the acupuncture helps.Keep strong my lovely.love to you.

Morning Valley l hope work is going well for you and your pain isn't too bad?How are you dealing with the pain?l really hope you have a good day.love to you.

Morning Bill always good to see a post from you.l think you are doing an amazing job.l believe slow and steady is always the best method.Stay strong.

Morning Janice l hope you are doing a little better my lovely? Remember you will feel much better given enough time.love you.

Morning GP how are you this morning?I don't see too much of a problem with melatonin however it can cause depression so use sparingly in my opinion.l hope you had a good sleep and l also hope you have a problem free walk.Just a tip keep all creepers at arms length 😉. love to you my lovely.

.. love and hugs Stut X

Got it twin! I hear and obey  ;D I will be much more careful this time. I cut an 1/8 th of a pill today and I will cut another 1/8 th away Nov 1 so I will have eliminated a 1/4 of a . 25 pill. I will listen to my body if I start to feel it, it all stops and I'll hold! Trust me I don't want air hunger or breathlessness ever again 😳

Love you Twin!

LST

Good morning LHSG

Hey GP I don't remember that one but I love it!  :laugh:

Good morning LHSG

Trishy, read that again  :laugh:

I love you fresh woman!  :laugh: :laugh:.. I made a cut today 🤫.. It'll be ok it was very teeney tiny 🙄

[b6...]