Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Heheee  :laugh: I know you too well. Your unstobbable!!! How are you feeling?

Did pretty good this morning, now just okay but nosy  :D. So I am catching up.  Glad your day was some better.  I looked at the massager, do you have a model number on it?  I looked at the Wahls on Amazon and they have like 10 for $40, lol.  I want to get the right one.

Hold on a sec jim is looking it up. It is blue and white. Hand held. It has 3 attachment. This is not the heated one. I think gp got both..lol  :smitten:

Wahl presicion deep tiisue massager

Hi everyone!

I have to go back and catch up. Hope everyone is in good shape today. Im ok just some weird pain in muscles around the pelvis i think. Little shaky. But good.

Mm,

Rest your eyes! I bet anything you are out there somewere. Hehe love dd

Now what makes you say that  :laugh:

you're impossible :laugh: :laugh: I hope everything went well for you today. It's the first chance I got today to check in here. I had my granddaughter today, she has a cold so she didn't go to school. She's coughing but that didn't stop her from getting me to bake Halloween cupcakes and do Halloween crafts with her  :D.. I feel like I need to go to bed after how busy she kept me :laugh:

Going to read for awhile, catch up with us when you can.

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

Hold on a sec jim is looking it up. It is blue and white. Hand held. It has 3 attachment. This is not the heated one. I think gp got both..lol  :smitten:

Ok, seems I remember a blue and white one  :)

Morning Twiny was l on here yesterday?😉l swear l am rubbing off on you 😛.I hope you continue to improve sweetheart l know this feels hopeless but l want you to see how far you have come.You can do this sweetheart.l believe in you.love you my lST X

Thank you twin! Just hearing from you is uplifting! I'll be cutting soon.. Couple more weeks I think and I'm getting a little nervous about it bc while I feel pretty good I'm not sxs free. I probably never will be, I gave it a 3 + month hold so I think it's time to get back at it.. But don't worry I will be grand  ;)

Hope you're feeling much better than you were. :therethere:

Love you much,

LST

Ok, seems I remember a blue and white one  :)

damnit did you miss my post again?  :tickedoff:  ok, ok I'll let you off the hook this time bc you're temporarily blind  :laugh: but look above! I posted to you  >:(

Glad your appointment went okay, Mary.

Thanks for the call out Stut. And thanks for my Hug.

Guinea Pig, you remembered Possey! Sadly I had to let her go back to the farm. I still have Tilly the cat

though...

Having a difficult day. Will try to get back later.    Hugs to All. Gxxx 💙

Hey English it's nice to see you post but I'm so sorry you're not feeling well still. Pm me if you want to talk.

BPB :smitten: :smitten:

Hi everyone!

I have to go back and catch up. Hope everyone is in good shape today. Im ok just some weird pain in muscles around the pelvis i think. Little shaky. But good.

Mm,

you're impossible :laugh: :laugh: I hope everything went well for you today. It's the first chance I got today to check in here. I had my granddaughter today, she has a cold so she didn't go to school. She's coughing but that didn't stop her from getting me to bake Halloween cupcakes and do Halloween crafts with her  :D.. I feel like I need to go to bed after how busy she kept me :laugh:

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

Everything went well.  My eyes will need a few days before I can tell how much procedure helped.  I hope you don't catch that cold.  Tim is big believer in zinc, he sucks zinc like crazy if anyone has been around him with a cold  :D. Glad you had a good time with your granddaughter.  Did you eat those cupcakes?  Are you going to need tight size 10's  :laugh: :laugh:

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

Everything went well.  My eyes will need a few days before I can tell how much procedure helped.  I hope you don't catch that cold.  Tim is big believer in zinc, he sucks zinc like crazy if anyone has been around him with a cold  :D. Glad you had a good time with your granddaughter.  Did you eat those cupcakes?  Are you going to need tight size 10's  :laugh: :laugh:

I know I'm seriously worried about getting that cold especially bc I will be tapering soon  :o

I did not eat the cupcakes but mostly bc she was licking the knife she was frosting the cupcakes with 😝 😂😂 and there's no way I'm letting this body get any bigger than my comfortable size 8's but damnit I'm really missing my size 6 jeans :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

So there's a chance this procedure won't work?? I thought that's it you're done, what am I not understanding 🤔

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

I know I'm seriously worried about getting that cold especially bc I will be tapering soon  :o

I did not eat the cupcakes but mostly bc she was licking the knife she was frosting the cupcakes with 😝 😂😂 and there's no way I'm letting this body get any bigger than my comfortable size 8's but damnit I'm really missing my size 6 jeans :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

So there's a chance this procedure won't work?? I thought that's it you're done, what am I not understanding 🤔

Benzo's are also a big part of my eye problem, they are hell on all my muscles, including eye muscles.

So while the procedure will do what it is suppose to, the benzo's can still make make sight weak and blurry.  Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

Benzo's are also a big part of my eye problem, they are hell on all my muscles, including eye muscles.

So while the procedure will do what it is suppose to, the benzo's can still make make sight weak and blurry.  Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh ok I get it now girlfriend. Benzos are really wreaking havoc on your muscles. I'm always amazed at what these drugs can do to us. It's really sad 😔 but we're stubborn bitch's we'll find our way out come hell or high water :laugh:

Hey how's can't been? Has he been posting? I'll have to koala over to his place soon and give him a shout out.

You know who I think of every now and again? SS. I wonder how she's doing.. She stopped posting here so long ago. Never knew why?? I liked her I'm sorry she didn't want to hang with us anymore. Hope she's close to getting off or maybe she already is 🤷

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

Oh ok I get it now girlfriend. Benzos are really wreaking havoc on your muscles. I'm always amazed at what these drugs can do to us. It's really sad 😔 but we're stubborn bitch's we'll find our way out come hell or high water :laugh:

Hey how's can't been? Has he been posting? I'll have to koala over to his place soon and give him a shout out.

You know who I think of every now and again? SS. I wonder how she's doing.. She stopped posting here so long ago. Never knew why?? I liked her I'm sorry she didn't want to hang with us anymore. Hope she's close to getting off or maybe she already is 🤷

I think Cant is struggling right now, but he's been posting quite often on his blog.  You can catch him there.  SS' s mom passed away, but she said her mom was in a good place.  bb just isn't where she wants to spend her time, she still reads and checks on us.  She is still tapering  :)

Hey Bill just sending out a hello to you! How are you doing? Is the taper still going well? I'll be in the trenches again soon make sure you look for me there!  :laugh: :laugh:

Trish ;)

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

I think Cant is struggling right now, but he's been posting quite often on his blog.  You can catch him there.  SS' s mom passed away, but she said her mom was in a good place.  bb just isn't where she wants to spend her time, she still reads and checks on us.  She is still tapering  :)

Oh wow her mom died?  :( I'm glad she was in a good place. It's nice to know she still reads in..I wish she would post. We had so much fun back in those days. Remember when we were all going to her island with the benzo t shirts I was going to make everyone 😂 we laughed hard in those days. Well maybe she'll surprise us one day and check in. I'd like to know how she's doing in her taper.

I'm glad can't is posting but not happy that he's not feeling too good uhgg. I'll have to drop in on him soon.

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

Oh wow her mom died?  :( I'm glad she was in a good place. It's nice to know she still reads in..I wish she would post. We had so much fun back in those days. Remember when we were all going to her island with the benzo t shirts I was going to make everyone 😂 we laughed hard in those days. Well maybe she'll surprise us one day and check in. I'd like to know how she's doing in her taper.

I'm glad can't is posting but not happy that he's not feeling too good uhgg. I'll have to drop in on him soon.

Me, Stut, free, and Benzo3, had a long laugh your a$$ of  conversation a couple days ago.  It was fun and cheers you up so much.  I think we have a bunch of people feeling bad on here right now.  I am on day20 holding, damn I hope I start feeling better like you so.  How long was this hold?

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

Me, Stut, free, and Benzo3, had a long laugh your a$$ of  conversation a couple days ago.  It was fun and cheers you up so much.  I think we have a bunch of people feeling bad on here right now.  I am on day20 holding, damn I hope I start feeling better like you so.  How long was this hold?

There's nothing like a good laugh and God knows we need em going through this hell.

It was 3 months October 6 th that I've been holding since my updose. I'm going at it again Nov 1 but then holding again until after Christmas. So if I can get two more cuts in this year I'll be at 1 mg for the new year. Then in the new year I'll probably taper every 30 days but if that is too much for me I'll put even more time than that between cuts. I'm not looking forward to going back at it again uhgg  :-\

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

There's nothing like a good laugh and God knows we need em going through this hell.

It was 3 months October 6 th that I've been holding since my updose. I'm going at it again Nov 1 but then holding again until after Christmas. So if I can get two more cuts in this year I'll be at 1 mg for the new year. Then in the new year I'll probably taper every 30 days but if that is too much for me I'll put even more time than that between cuts. I'm not looking forward to going back at it again uhgg  :-\

You know the Vikings believed the Gods laughed at our plans.  Now you know Stut will have me asking you all these questions.  How about  no plan, just symptoms and going slow, that way you won't have Stut on my a$$  :laugh:

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

You know the Vikings believed the Gods laughed at our plans.  Now you know Stut will have me asking you all these questions.  How about  no plan, just symptoms and going slow, that way you won't have Stut on my a$$  :laugh:

:2funny: :2funny: I laughed so hard when I read that Rich looked at me and said what are you laughing at 🤣🤣

Hi everyone!

Mm,

Love ya mm,

Too many t's Trish

:2funny: :2funny: I laughed so hard when I read that Rich looked at me and said what are you laughing at 🤣🤣

Tell him, believe me, he wouldn't like her on his  :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, Suzy, I'm just catching up now. I'm not really in a good place. Anxiety wreaking Hell. My daughter Rebecca rang and I told her that my anxiety was bad. She said I'd got to stop talking about it and think about other things. Well I tried to do that. So we talked for an hour about Brad Pitt, her ears, Gothic Cathedrals (she'd been to Rome) and authors who were vegetarians (she's a vegan). And that was okay. I was anxious all the time but I made myself do it.

I get pissed about not even being able to talk with my daughter on the phone without it being a fight. Then I start feeling sorry for myself.....

It is 1.30 in the morning here now....

Love, G 💙

Hey Bill just sending out a hello to you! How are you doing? Is the taper still going well? I'll be in the trenches again soon make sure you look for me there!  :laugh: :laugh:

Trish ;)

Hi TT

I’ve been doing pretty well lately.  Waves really only happen when I’m over tired or have a lot of stress.  Even then I Really don’t get any strong waves anymore, but I will get some depression mainly and only in the morning.  And each week that goes by I feel gradually stronger, but it’s still very gradual.  I’m happy about the way it’s going though.

I’m tapering very slowly still using the liquid.  I’m currently at 0.6 mg even.  Making progress!  However you do it I hope you consider a microtaper when you start down again.  Move extremely slowly and you can avoid any strong symptoms.

I will be around, I think you’re going to do fine on your taper when you start!

Bill

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Gilly hang in there sweetheart you know this will lift given enough time.l understand Rebecca she wants you to think of other things and that is not a bad thing.l really hope things settle down for you my lovely.love you and lots of hugs.

Morning Twiny yes l will be riding someone but this time it will be you 😉. Now you have done this before and this time l would hope it will be slow and measured l do not want to see you going down the rabbit hole again.Now that's you told my lovely this is about keeping withdrawal manageable so listen to your body and cut when everything is stable.I will be watching you very closely 😝. Love you my lST.

Morning Olive you will be missed.l really hope you have a lovely trip.Let us know how it goes.love to you.

. Morning lady Mary l can see you are resting your eyes 🙄. Please be careful honey.Plenty of breaks you won't miss anything.Love you my lady Mary Hen.

Morning Suzy l am glad the massager is helping.l really hope when things level out the withdrawal symptoms will ease off a lot.love you.

Morning Final l really think you sound a lot better than you did when you first came here which is always a good sign.l must say we all have to accept our new normal and remember it won't be forever.l am sorry your husband is still dealing with the vertigo l do hope the acupuncture helps.Keep strong my lovely.love to you.

Morning Valley l hope work is going well for you and your pain isn't too bad?How are you dealing with the pain?l really hope you have a good day.love to you.

Morning Bill always good to see a post from you.l think you are doing an amazing job.l believe slow and steady is always the best method.Stay strong.

Morning Janice l hope you are doing a little better my lovely? Remember you will feel much better given enough time.love you.

Morning GP how are you this morning?I don't see too much of a problem with melatonin however it can cause depression so use sparingly in my opinion.l hope you had a good sleep and l also hope you have a problem free walk.Just a tip keep all creepers at arms length 😉. love to you my lovely.

.. love and hugs Stut X

Stut, You are such a sweetheart encouraging every one of us. It means a lot. Right now I think this will be forever, it has been a long time since I had a window. But I don't actually know that it will be forever do i?

Really hope that you are getting better with every passing day.

Love and Big Stut Hugs back to you. Gxxx 💙

[04...]