Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thanks FH.  I hope the wave won’t be so brutal this time.  :sick:

Just reading about LA fires.  Prayers for all affected and especially the firefighters.  Hope you are well Meems.

Hi Mary, Trishy, Stut, D and everyone else here fighting the fight.

Hi GP hope your back feels better  :)

GP, I hope the fires don't get any worse and they get them under control.  Yes, pray for all first responders and firefighters.

Now on to something lighter, your plog.  I just laughed and laughed.  In a matter of a couple days you go from the neighbor stealing a kiss to taking your bf to colonoscopy and watching him grow up.

That was hilarious  :laugh: :laugh:  love you woman, Mary 💜💜

It does, thanks Trishy.  Waiting rooms are a death trap!  You know they can afford better chairs when there’s a huge oil painting of the administrator!!! ;)

It does, thanks Trishy.  Waiting rooms are a death trap!  You know they can afford better chairs when there’s a huge oil painting of the administrator!!! ;)

Agreed!  :laugh:

Fires 🔥 are about 25 miles from me.  Good thing is that it’s not windy here where I am.  A friend of mines son is a firefighter and she’s a mess.  Hope they get it under control. 

I just cleaned my room to keep myself distracted and try and keep it as clutter free and peaceful as I can make it.  I live with my elderly mom (taking care of her) and her house is full of clutter and negativity.  I never go in her house if I don’t need too.  Whoa it’s hard to taper withdrawal in that crap.  So now I’m tired and head feels like it’s gonna explode and constant tinnitus.  Its not a 22 foot wave, maybe a 10 foot one.  But at least I have a clean room.  I think the vacuum cleaner didn’t help.  Anyways guys, hope your having a “comfortable” day.  Gonna lay down for a few until I gotta get my mom at dialysis.  I hate driving when I feel this way. 

Omg meems,

That sounds scary! I hope they get those fires out! Sounds like a very stressful day. I so hard to deal with anything in withdrawal.  But fires  :o Stay safe  get some rest.  :smitten:

Oh chairs are almost weapons when benzo's have your back.  Tim and I went to breakfast last week and the chairs were awful.  In 10 minutes, I was in agony.  >:(.    And the waiting area I get my hair cut  :tickedoff:  Did no one sit in these chairs before they bought them? 

Update:

I've been off for a long while and for that I am sorry.  My personal life has been a wreck in regards to my marriage (wife had active plan to run off with someone else) and I had to step away for a while to deal with it. 

I have still been doing awesome in regards to being off valium and haven't had any issues post jump.  I am working full time as a school psychologist and was doing really well with getting in shape.  I was running a 5K every day and then biking right after for about a year and now the pain from my old issue is coming back.  They offered me baclofen and I said "no thanks" lol.  I will have to read through and try to catch up as much as possible.  Hang tough everyone!  It does get so much better!  :thumbsup: --V

Update:

I've been off for a long while and for that I am sorry.  My personal life has been a wreck in regards to my marriage (wife had active plan to run off with someone else) and I had to step away for a while to deal with it. 

I have still been doing awesome in regards to being off valium and haven't had any issues post jump.  I am working full time as a school psychologist and was doing really well with getting in shape.  I was running a 5K every day and then biking right after for about a year and now the pain from my old issue is coming back.  They offered me baclofen and I said "no thanks" lol.  I will have to read through and try to catch up as much as possible.  Hang tough everyone!  It does get so much better!  :thumbsup: --V

Valley Um, I don't believe we have meet, but I have heard a lot about you and read many of your posts.  I am so thrilled you will be spending time with us.  Very sorry about your marriage.  And a huge Welcome Back , Mary 💜💜

Update:

Valley Um, I don't believe we have meet, but I have heard a lot about you and read many of your posts.  I am so thrilled you will be spending time with us.  Very sorry about your marriage.  And a huge Welcome Back , Mary 💜💜

Thank you Mary!  :thumbsup: --V

Update:

We haven't met either Valley Um but it is good to hear that you are feeling well.  I too am sorry to hear about your marriage, I imagine that was very hard to deal with. 

Thank you for coming back and saying that it does get so much better. 

Update:

We haven't met either Valley Um but it is good to hear that you are feeling well.  I too am sorry to hear about your marriage, I imagine that was very hard to deal with. 

Thank you for coming back and saying that it does get so much better.

Thanks Final!  Good to meet you!  :)--V

Update:

Valley!! :D Our chicken-meister. Our propaganda king! It's so good to see you! We've missed you!!! :smitten:

Hi Valley um

Welcome back!  Your story and posts about holding were inspirational for me earlier this year when I was a basket case.  I held for 4 months and got much better by doing so.  I am now tapering DLMT very slowly and doing pretty well.  Still gradually slowly improving as I go.  I still have a long way to go, but I’m so much better 8 months after I started and the hold was critical.

I hope things go well for you.

Bill

Update:

Valley!! :D Our chicken-meister. Our propaganda king! It's so good to see you! We've missed you!!! :smitten:

Hey gard! I’ve missed everyone as well! Hope all is well with you!  :)—V

giphy.gif

Hi Valley um

Welcome back!  Your story and posts about holding were inspirational for me earlier this year when I was a basket case.  I held for 4 months and got much better by doing so.  I am now tapering DLMT very slowly and doing pretty well.  Still gradually slowly improving as I go.  I still have a long way to go, but I’m so much better 8 months after I started and the hold was critical.

I hope things go well for you.

Bill

You will get there Bill!  If I can do it anyone can.  :thumbsup:

hi everyone. i joined this group a few months back and then right after took a break from the forum. i wanted to let you all know that despite everything i went through i just jumped yesterday. it can be done, and you will get there. i am scared out of my mind for the future but i made it. good luck to all you guys :thumbsup:

-seafoam

[2f...]