Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I wasn’t ignoring you Stutt. Had to go to bathroom then got logged off.  :tickedoff:What is Sandton about?i just watched Bad Blood but I love Kim Coates.  He has such beautiful eyes

Hi everyone!

Wow, alot has been going on. I was just reading through. Good to see everyone posting. Stut, you sound good. Still take it slow. Let your nervous sx rest. I am glad the family and pets are well! I sm hot going to mess with my meds anymore. Jim weughs my dose in the morning  for mm At first I was angry.  But i thinknit is good because he will not let me cut. Its strange how you get thst urge. I really cant be trusted. Lol.

I had to see my therapist tjis morning. She is a nice lady, bit i hate going. She has no idea whst im going through and i am not going to have to keep explaining it to her everytime i go. I just sat thetr and cried becsuse i did not want to be there. She asks me why i am having trouble and its bwd. I cant take it. Its like she foesnt listen. She telks me i am better when i an not. I tell her anout lisa ling amd she asks me if i learned anything from it? Wtf

I told her i alrrady kmow im living it. I eoufnt even go but i have to to get my bets. Its a painful experience to even have to go. It foes mr no good. I just had to vent. I knoe ive improved but im far from bettet. I hope i didnt hurt her ferlings becuz i like het. I just csnt take it whrn shendoesnt have a clue its a waste of time.

:tickedoff:

Hi everyone!

Wow, alot has been going on. I was just reading through. Good to see everyone posting. Stut, you sound good. Still take it slow. Let your nervous sx rest. I am glad the family and pets are well! I sm hot going to mess with my meds anymore. Jim weughs my dose in the morning  for mm At first I was angry.  But i thinknit is good because he will not let me cut. Its strange how you get thst urge. I really cant be trusted. Lol.

I had to see my therapist tjis morning. She is a nice lady, bit i hate going. She has no idea whst im going through and i am not going to have to keep explaining it to her everytime i go. I just sat thetr and cried becsuse i did not want to be there. She asks me why i am having trouble and its bwd. I cant take it. Its like she foesnt listen. She telks me i am better when i an not. I tell her anout lisa ling amd she asks me if i learned anything from it? Wtf

I told her i alrrady kmow im living it. I eoufnt even go but i have to to get my bets. Its a painful experience to even have to go. It foes mr no good. I just had to vent. I knoe ive improved but im far from bettet. I hope i didnt hurt her ferlings becuz i like het. I just csnt take it whrn shendoesnt have a clue its a waste of time.

:tickedoff:

I like mine too, and she has a slight clue, from going through this with me but I can't really talk to her, she doesn't understand enough for a real conversation.  That is so disappointing, but she is so busy, she at least doesn't ask me stupid question, that would probably cause me to cry too.  I'm sorry DDD.

It makes you feel lost, but you aren't and while we aren't Dr's, we are going through it to and are right here with you.  I am glad Jim is involved enough to take care of your meds.  I love ya girlfriend.

Marvelous Mean Mary 💜💜💜💜

Thank mmm,

She really is nice. It is just an awkward situation. It just gets mr upset. I hate doing thr benzo and going to the dr thing. They dont get it. But she does try.

Hey all, checking in.  Sitting in the park waiting for my car to finish getting serviced.  It’s a beautiful day here in sunny Southern California.  Trying to look at the beauty around me and find some peace around me even though I want to go home and pull the covers over my head.  As I’ve shared in my posts holding at 5mg for two months now and still not stabilized.  Still have the nausea.  Feeling right now like I want to jump out of my skin.  Lightheaded and just hearing kids play is so loud to my ears.  It should be another hour until my car is fixed.  I can do this!  I can do this!  I can do this! 

Meems. 

Hey all, checking in.  Sitting in the park waiting for my car to finish getting serviced.  It’s a beautiful day here in sunny Southern California.  Trying to look at the beauty around me and find some peace around me even though I want to go home and pull the covers over my head.  As I’ve shared in my posts holding at 5mg for two months now and still not stabilized.  Still have the nausea.  Feeling right now like I want to jump out of my skin.  Lightheaded and just hearing kids play is so loud to my ears.  It should be another hour until my car is fixed.  I can do this!  I can do this!  I can do this! 

Meems.

You can do it.  And the fact that it's a struggle doesn't mean anything is wrong with you as a person.  It's the medication. I am gearing myself up to take a two block walk and it's taking me hours to get ready.

You can do it.

Meems.

You can do it.  And the fact that it's a struggle doesn't mean anything is wrong with you as a person.  It's the medication. I am gearing myself up to take a two block walk and it's taking me hours to get ready.

You can do it.

And so can you FH, get that butt out the door.  Luv ya,  :D

I just did 50!  :boxer:

I think we all need to watvh Rocky again!

Swert dreams mmmmm...love youuuii

See ya in a few  :smitten:

:mybuddy: :mybuddy: :mybuddy:  UFO Mary, lol

50 jumping jacks?  My boobs would give me a black eye  :D.

:2funny: :2funny:  Oh GP, that may get funny award for the day  :laugh: :laugh:  luv ya

Is today world mentak health day?  They are talking sbout it on the news.  They are talking about sad stories. All i kerp thinking is it wasbthe benzos..my head.

Meems.

You can do it.

And so can you FH, get that butt out the door.  Luv ya,  :D

I did it Mary and even stopped at the farmers market.  Not in the best mood but glad I got out. 

[25...]