Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Stut,

Take it slow and rest. I know how awful.you must feel. You are going to get better.  Sending healing thoughts and hugs to you. Love suzy. Vit chx soup fluids tylenol if thats on our list of ok drugs. Love Suzy

Mmmm, missing you. I hope yoy are feeling somewhat better. You are going to come out of thi. You will. I am hoping the new med will di the trick. Sending healing toughts and lots of hugs. Love you mavelous mary Dont worry about a thing just get better  :smitten:

Thanks DDDD, I think I am feeling some better but my eyes are just so weak especially when I am looking at my IPAD screen.  Frustrating the hell out of me.  I am sorry you aren't feeling good.  Seems so many of us are feeling like crap.  I am only 12 days into holding, so I don't guess I can expect too much yet.  Hope you have a half way decent day sweet D. Love you, Mary 💜💜💜💜

Morning LHSG, Bill glad to see you back.  We all miss you.

Stut, I know you will grand, I just wish it would be tomorrow, love you, and Muffin, Daisy, and Socks.

Your daughter must be doing pretty good and I hope Auntie hangs tough.  She is of your stock.  Post when you feel like it.  Always in my thoughts, Mary aka, the Hen.  💜💜🐥💜💜

Lil and Georgie, thinking of you and hoping you start feeling some better soon.

GP, hope the gabby is still helping your pain.

Trishy, Val, English, love you all very much 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Mary

Stut, I know you will grand, I just wish it would be tomorrow, love you, and Muffin, Daisy, and Socks.

Your daughter must be doing pretty good and I hope Auntie hangs tough.  She is of your stock.  Post when you feel like it.  Always in my thoughts, Mary aka, the Hen.  💜💜🐥💜💜

Mary

Hey MM I posted about what I thought about Lisa Ling's benzo show. I think that post was missed. But what did you think about it?

Sorry you're still not feeling the greatest. I hope your peepers perk up! ❤️

Mary

I dvr'd it and am a little afraid to watch it by myself, feeling so bad, so Tim and I were going to watch it together.  But I plan on buying a lot of copies for family and friends I know that want to understand but just don't.  I always hate it when I try to explain and you can hear in their voice, they just don't get it.  Hoping that show will at least help.  Glad you are feeling good  ;). Are you off shopping today?

We are finally getting some cooler weather, not cold by any means, but cooler.  You have a good day too many T's  :D. Love you, Marvelous Mean Mary  :laugh: :laugh:  Go get you a kitten or dog at shelter, they need you and you need them.  :P🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐱🐾🐾🐾.      💜💜💜💜💜

Hey MM I posted about what I thought about Lisa Ling's benzo show. I think that post was missed. But what did you think about it?

Mary

I dvr'd it and am a little afraid to watch it by myself, feeling so bad, so Tim and I were going to watch it together.  But I plan on buying a lot of copies for family and friends I know that want to understand but just don't.  I always hate it when I try to explain and you can hear in their voice, they just don't get it.  Hoping that show will at least help.  Glad you are feeling good  ;). Are you off shopping today?

We are finally getting some cooler weather, not cold by any means, but cooler.  You have a good day too many T's  :D. Love you, Marvelous Mean Mary  :laugh: :laugh:  Go get you a kitten or dog at shelter, they need you and you need them.  :P🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐱🐾🐾🐾.      💜💜💜💜💜

Hey MM, don't worry nothing to fear about the show. I did not come away with feeling like I'd be kicked off my drug. It does however go over how dangerous these drugs are and wd danger. I did cry bc I saw two women at the beginning suffering, that part is short though. It made me think of myself in the beginning when I had reduced large amounts..😭

Anywho I am in the parking lot of my dermatologist office. I arrived early for my appt. So I'm sitting and waiting for a bit before I go in.

I don't know about a cat right now mm, I'm kind of liking no animal hair in my house 😂😂 I love them but I think I'm good right now. I hate litter boxes too 😝 Mikayla was my love and I think of her everyday, I'm actually going to release her ashes soon but waiting for a very sunny beautiful fall day. We've had a few already but I want the day to be extra special when I let her go.

Our weather was very fall like but today uhggg high of about 75 I think and humid. Last night we turned on air-conditioning and the nights before we were freezing with the heat on.. That's how we get sick around here.

Love you gf and feel better! Hope today is better for you.

TTTTT ❤️

I'm reading your comments. I haven't seen the Lisa Ling program as it's not aired here. I've watched a YouTube video by benzo coalition taking about the program. In the comments of this YouTube video there's a comment of a mother who had to send her daughter into the foster system due to benzo withdrawal. Now I'm totally freaked out. I guess she was CTD. I think "it's ok, it's ok, even if I was CTD I have a stash". Shhhh.t. Now I wish I hadn't watched nor read anything.

I'm reading your comments. I haven't seen the Lisa Ling program as it's not aired here. I've watched a YouTube video by benzo coalition taking about the program. In the comments of this YouTube video there's a comment of a mother who had to send her daughter into the foster system due to benzo withdrawal. Now I'm totally freaked out. I guess she was CTD. I think "it's ok, it's ok, even if I was CTD I have a stash". Shhhh.t. Now I wish I hadn't watched nor read anything.

V, that was not in the show. There was a young man who committed suicide and his parents were on. This special with Lisa Ling did not alarm me. It made me sad if anything. So I don't know what you saw but put that out of your mind. Try to read the comments of people who watched the show and you'll get a better idea of what was talked about.

TT❤️

V, that was not in the show. There was a young man who committed suicide and his parents were on. This special with Lisa Ling did not alarm me. It made me sad if anything. So I don't know what you saw but put that out of your mind. Try to read the comments of people who watched the show and you'll get a better idea of what was talked about.

TT❤️

:smitten:

Thanks DDDD, I think I am feeling some better but my eyes are just so weak especially when I am looking at my IPAD screen.  Frustrating the hell out of me.  I am sorry you aren't feeling good.  Seems so many of us are feeling like crap.  I am only 12 days into holding, so I don't guess I can expect too much yet.  Hope you have a half way decent day sweet D. Love you, Mary 💜💜💜💜

Omg I went to the dermatologist for one thing on my back and she found 5 things!! They were so tiny she said but she burned them all with her freezer gun, OUCH! My back is on fire! She said they were keratosis and I don't have to go back for another year. Thank God Rich rubs my back and saw that one thing or I wouldn't have even known it was there. Now I'm watching HALLOWEEN the first one. Trying to get into the spirit of Halloween🎃👻💀

Hi Mmmm,

I am feeling better todst. Just took some alka selxer and so far so good! Oh, this new teva from . The csych republic I have heen taking for three days. My eyes dont hurt??? I dont have a headeache? I feel different.  The sore muscle in.my bacj is gone. Just some tingling feet and sore in the muscle above my hip. I like it better. Maybe i was taking some junk crap before.  It could be a fluke i dont know? So when you switch to the new med i believe it could work. I really do. I didnt watch the show maybe i will later. I just wasnt in the mood last night. Love you marvelous m

Omg I went to the dermatologist for one thing on my back and she found 5 things!! They were so tiny she said but she burned them all with her freezer gun, OUCH! My back is on fire! She said they were keratosis and I don't have to go back for another year. Thank God Rich rubs my back and saw that one thing or I wouldn't have even known it was there. Now I'm watching HALLOWEEN the first one. Trying to get into the spirit of Halloween🎃👻💀

You are the last person I can imagine watching Halloween 👻, I can't stand slasher movies 🎥, they really get on my nerves.  I can watch spooky or thriller, but no slasher.  I have had a couple moles cut off but they weren't anything.  Tim is having something treated on his head, years of golfing with no damn hat.  It costs like hell but doesn't seem to work, but I don't think it dangerous, it's just better if they clear it up.  I haven't been since withdrawal  :(. I need to go, but I just can't make myself.  Tim massages my back a lot and he doesn't see anything.  Too many things to worry about.  I really need this hold to work, to get some of this taken care of.  Damn benzo's.  When are you getting new furniture?

******Hey guys, we are being slammed with Introductions from the LL show last night.  If you want to help, go to Introductions and jump in  :D

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Lady Mary, Intend, Trish,Vali,Suzy, Final Bill,Free, Gilly Esperanza thank you all for your support.Still under the weather this end.Virus plus withdrawal is the perfect storm.Awe well it will pass hopefully sooner rather than later.l am resting as much as possible.

I am always sad to see the suffering however l am hopeful it will ease of a little given enough time.Know this will end for all of us one day.

I am going to be quiet for a while so please don't worry about me l will be grand.Lady Mary keep your chin up honey.Don't let this beat you.

Thinking of everyone here and willing you all on.

Love and hugs Stut.X

Good morning Stut. I’m hoping your virus ends soon. I’m not even sure what kind of a virus this is. Here in the US, there’s a lot about getting flu shots as the flu has hit earlier this year apparently.

I have not posted in several days it seems as I’ve been so busy. Have seen where you aunt is in the hospital because of broken hip, but is holding her own so that is good. Going through withdrawl and feeling unwell is a hard combo. I often wonder which is which.

I had a day where I felt feverish all over and thought I’d gotten the flu even after getting the shot, and then the next day, I was back to feeling ok.

Rest is about all we can do when we are feeling like this.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Lady Mary, Intend, Trish,Vali,Suzy, Final Bill,Free, Gilly Esperanza thank you all for your support.Still under the weather this end.Virus plus withdrawal is the perfect storm.Awe well it will pass hopefully sooner rather than later.l am resting as much as possible.

I am always sad to see the suffering however l am hopeful it will ease of a little given enough time.Know this will end for all of us one day.

I am going to be quiet for a while so please don't worry about me l will be grand.Lady Mary keep your chin up honey.Don't let this beat you.

Thinking of everyone here and willing you all on.

Love and hugs Stut.X

Good morning Stut. I’m hoping your virus ends soon. I’m not even sure what kind of a virus this is. Here in the US, there’s a lot about getting flu shots as the flu has hit earlier this year apparently.

I have not posted in several days it seems as I’ve been so busy. Have seen where you aunt is in the hospital because of broken hip, but is holding her own so that is good. Going through withdrawl and feeling unwell is a hard combo. I often wonder which is which.

I had a day where I felt feverish all over and thought I’d gotten the flu even after getting the shot, and then the next day, I was back to feeling ok.

Rest is about all we can do when we are feeling like this.

Intend, we are being slammed with Introductions from LL show last night.  If you don't feel too bad, could really use your wise help  :D. I understand if you don't want to, I don't feel good either, but he'll, we were on tv last night :idiot:  Love ya, IIII.    MMM.  🌹🌹🌹🌹 🚂🚂🚂🐈🐾🐾

You are the last person I can imagine watching Halloween 👻, I can't stand slasher movies 🎥, they really get on my nerves.  I can watch spooky or thriller, but no slasher.  I have had a couple moles cut off but they weren't anything.  Tim is having something treated on his head, years of golfing with no damn hat.  It costs like hell but doesn't seem to work, but I don't think it dangerous, it's just better if they clear it up.  I haven't been since withdrawal  :(. I need to go, but I just can't make myself.  Tim massages my back a lot and he doesn't see anything.  Too many things to worry about.  I really need this hold to work, to get some of this taken care of.  Damn benzo's.  When are you getting new furniture?

I'm watching sleepy hollow now with Jonny Depp 😍.. mm I used to be really into these movies. Don't forget I was a crystal loving, tarot card reading, into the occult in a big way. I had my come to Jesus moment and stopped practicing. I was involved with wicca. I no longer am and haven't been in a few years. I'm not knocking this religion but it's not for me. I loved ghost hunting and visited many haunted locations. I visited the Lizzy Borden house 3 times. I also went to Gettysburg in Pennsylvania to some haunted locals. I also visited Salem Mass numerous times and went on ghost tours. Did I paint a clearer picture of who I am and not what you'd imagined? Lol!! If it was haunted I was there! 😂 I also frequented psychic's and had reiki done on me often. That's all in my past now. I still love scary movies though. I wasn't watching them for a long time but I don't see the harm in a little fun at Halloween even for a Christian! 👻

Mm how do we do this in confused and nervous

You don't need to DDD.  You haven't been on long enough, it still makes me nervous and I have done a bunch.  You can help later on when you have been here longer.  You are a sweetheart for wanting to though 💜💜💜💜

I answwred some. I wanred to hekp. This is a beatifyl.thing mm. I have tears in my eyes. Helping all these lost ppl. I need a cigarette. Bad

Hey everyone what's your thoughts on the Lisa Ling special? I cried in the very beginning. Two things I was hoping for was talked about. How difficult it is to get off these drugs and the lack of knowledge the medical professionals have on This class of drug. I also felt validated however some things talked about like reading the pamphlet of warnings that come with the medication.. Well I'm someone who has anxiety like most of us here and I personally avoid reading those pamphlets bc it increases my anxiety. I've actually been told NOT to read those by my Dr's!!! Unbelievable.. Also Lisa Ling should have been able to say definitively that wd from K was causing his sxs. That infuriated me. I liked that BB was on there and that there are no Drs here to help us just eachother to help us. I'm glad addiction was not mentioned and it dependence was. A woman from BB was on there and she received help with dlmt by an Australian man who called her on the phone!! CAN'T???? COULD THAT HAVE BEEN YOU? Sooooo you really do go on missions SPY 🕵️♂️😂😂

Over all I was not disappointed but would have liked to have seen more on the suffering and it being crucial for an extremely slow taper. It was mentioned but not stressed like I wanted it to be.

I'm going to re watch it with Rich tonight. I recorded it and watched it this morning. I'd like my kids to watch it too at least it would give them a better understanding of what I've gone through and continue to go through.

TTTTT ❤️

Trish,

I watched the Lisa Ling show last night. No recording it. I had Dan record her first show the Sunday of last week to get a feel for her and the way she does her show. Whenever I do that, I end up not ever watching the show. So last night, Dan went downstairs and watched NCIS Los Angeles on the tv there, while I watched  the tv upstairs.

I think it had way too many advertisements first of all. I watched the clock and after 10 minutes, there were about 4-5 minutes of ads.

It’s difficult to discuss this w/o giving away the entire show for those who haven’t seen it yet. Validation really didn’t come into this for me because I do know how difficult it is to get off these drugs. Nevertheless, for anyone that doesn’t know a thing about benzos, I’m sure they would have been upset and surprised about not only by that, but by how the show started.

Disjointed in that they showed extreme cases without anything “in between. “ Also, not just need for slow taper, but the ways of doing that. And as you say, extreme suffering for many.

That Krissy is the one from the Benzo Detox Recovery forum (defunct) where speaking on the phone was allowed. So getting a call from anyone on that forum was not unusual.

I don’t read those pamphlets either. They do vary by pharmacy, but as with many medications, it’s full of “bad stuff.”

This really is a subject that is best covered in a greater amount of time I think. But from reading this forum this morning, seems to have caught the eye of numerous benzo people as introductions sections is filling up quickly.

[c7...]