Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Just saw Lisa Ling in a preview and she was saying " can benzos be there next killer"! Uhgggg. I don't like that..

I always thought this is a 2 way sword.  It's good for people coming up but could cause us a problem.  We can only hope they learned from the disaster of pulling people off opioids, that it doesn't happen to us.  Try not to worry, it wouldn't happen very fast if at all.  So really TTTT, don't worry.  :smitten: :smitten:

Ok MMMMMM I'll try not too but I'm not liking attention being drawn to this now. When we're all off then fine. Yes, I'm being selfish I'd like all of us off before they start screwing with the benzo takers.

TTTTTTTT ❤️

I understand, I really do.  But I don't want another generation of us either.  So I have to believe whatever happens is meant to be, we have no control.  You will be fine girlfriend, more doctors have promised to keep you on drugs than Micheal Jackson  :laugh: :laugh:  breathe, calm

Almost the entire first page of Benzos in the news is filled up with various threads about Lisa Ling and this “benzodiazepine documentary.

That’s what getting old.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Almost the entire first page of Benzos in the news is filled up with various threads about Lisa Ling and this “benzodiazepine documentary.

I checked in there today because of you, lol.  I checked out again fast  :D:laugh:

I think it will be ok. I never even heard of lisa ling until now. Pkus its on at 10:00. If it was a major news thing then msybe. Major like opiods. Plus drs would deny it the way they always do. Plus if they make s point of how we are getting hurt and tapered wrong and being awareness  to the suffering. They would have to efucate drs on tapering and they would have to tapet us off properly. I cant word right what im trying to say. Im sure the ppl on the show are going to let ppl know we are suffering out hete and need help. Ddddddd

Just saw Lisa Ling in a preview and she was saying " can benzos be there next killer"! Uhgggg. I don't like that..

I always thought this is a 2 way sword.  It's good for people coming up but could cause us a problem.  We can only hope they learned from the disaster of pulling people off opioids, that it doesn't happen to us.  Try not to worry, it wouldn't happen very fast if at all.  So really TTTT, don't worry.  :smitten: :smitten:

Ok MMMMMM I'll try not too but I'm not liking attention being drawn to this now. When we're all off then fine. Yes, I'm being selfish I'd like all of us off before they start screwing with the benzo takers.

TTTTTTTT ❤️

I understand, I really do.  But I don't want another generation of us either.  So I have to believe whatever happens is meant to be, we have no control.  You will be fine girlfriend, more doctors have promised to keep you on drugs than Micheal Jackson  :laugh: :laugh:  breathe, calm

😂😂😂

Omg..ok. my head feels like it is going to blow up. I hope it isnt these new pills. My head has been baf but not like this. I will call them  :tickedoff:

Thanks

U guys

My yellow logo 34 isnt eben n in the pill identifier.

It’s there DD. I just found it on drugs.com pill identifier. I’m on an iPad and not on a computer.

So tell me what yours looks like.

I might have to go get nosy and see what's being said 🤔

I checked in there today because of you, lol.  I checked out again fast  :D:laugh:

Now you understand MM. I can hardly stand this anymore. And when they say it’s a “jungle,” it’s a real jungle on Benzos in the news. A bunch of happy, speculative “people.”  :D:o:yippee::clap:

Now you understand MM. I can hardly stand this anymore. And when they say it’s a “jungle,” it’s a real jungle on Benzos in the news. A bunch of happy, speculative “people.”  :D:o:yippee::clap:

:laugh:  :laugh: 

I think you should Trish. It’s not being nosy. It’s on BB, and you are part of BB.

Ok, IIII, you will have to calm her down ;)

I think you should Trish. It’s not being nosy. It’s on BB, and you are part of BB.

Just clicked on a link that Ms atomic bomb posted on benzo's in the news. It was Lisa Ling talking about her own father on k. What I liked was she said Drs don't know how to get there patients off this drug and don't know much about withdrawal from it. Something to that affect. That's all I want to here tomorrow in the special. She said it was the most infuriating report she's done as a reporter.

Trish, I heard them talking like that about benzos in the early 1980's. It seems to become flavour of the month and then gets forgotten. So I wouldn't worry too much about some journalistic fervour. 💗

I'm not worried or anxious about it mmmmm. I'm just voicing concern. Don't forget my former Dr gave me a rigid impossible schedule to get off this drug besides the fact that he blindsided me telling me I'd have to take this drug for the rest of my life, and told me that for years I might add, then practically kicking me off without warning bc the opioid crisis freaked him out. So I still have PTSD from that experience. That's why I sometimes need reassurance from my therapist and my Dr that, that won't ever happen to me again. I almost killed myself trying to meet his ridiculous, impossible schedule of a half milligram reduction every two weeks. It's nothing short of a miracle that my daughter in law happened to work for a Dr who took me on as a patient. So I think this will always be with me until I'm at a very low dose. Meantime I'm stock piling what I can. It's awful that we have to do such things for fear of being kicked off by no fault of our own; just uneducated medical professionals.

TTTTTTTT TYRANTICAL TRISH 😂😂

I'm not worried or anxious about it mmmmm. I'm just voicing concern. Don't forget my former Dr gave me a rigid impossible schedule to get off this drug besides the fact that he blindsided me telling me I'd have to take this drug for the rest of my life, and told me that for years I might add, then practically kicking me off without warning bc the opioid crisis freaked him out. So I still have PTSD from that experience. That's why I sometimes need reassurance from my therapist and my Dr that, that won't ever happen to me again. I almost killed myself trying to meet his ridiculous, impossible schedule of a half milligram reduction every two weeks. It's nothing short of a miracle that my daughter in law happened to work for a Dr who took me on as a patient. So I think this will always be with me until I'm at a very low dose. Meantime I'm stock piling what I can. It's awful that we have to do such things for fear of being kicked off by no fault of our own; just uneducated medical professionals.

TTTTTTTT TYRANTICAL TRISH 😂😂

I know TTTTTT, that's why I didn't want you to read or watch too much.  You will be fine.  I think Intend will too.  You have Dr's I think will stand by you.  I most think mine will.  So we will get through it.  Marvelous Mary  :D;D

Alright buddies I'm off so feel free to keep talking amongst yourselves :laugh: it's a little TV then bed for me. I have to go check in with CNN that's getting very interesting to eh hem  ;)

Good night all,

TTTTTTTT Too, Tired To Talk, TV Time 😂

Alright buddies I'm off so feel free to keep talking amongst yourselves :laugh: it's a little TV then bed for me. I have to go check in with CNN that's getting very interesting to eh hem  ;)

Good night all,

Night, go to sleep Too Many T's  :laugh: :laugh:

Good night all,

Night, go to sleep Too Many T's  :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:  :smitten: :smitten:

Haha...a fantasy. I know fh and val, i have had the thought myself. Sometimes you just wsnt the drug out. But once it is out and too fast them your screwed.  They could wt least offer ppl outpatient support with approriate taper plans. Cop8ng skills gruops. We are out here flailing around.  I cant believe youbwere in acite vali. That is so scary. I am sorry you had to experience that. I might have been. I am not even sure. 8 hope you guys are feeling somewhat human today. My head feels l8ke it is go8ng to explode.  :tickedoff:

Suzanne exactly! Instead of these dangerous detox facilities which make no sense with this type of drugs, they should have programs like what you are describing. You are always so smart. But they treat us as if this was heroin. It's easier to simplify and generalize everything than to actually do their darn job. I'm reading all your comments on this Lisa Ling thing and I also feel it might not help, but you're right, not many people are seeing it anyway. NOBODY has even mentioned it in Spain, whilst everyone knows about the opioid crisis. Suzanne I got better with the updose and holding. So far I'm holding for two and a half months. I read your symptoms and I wish you'd stabilize. I hope the hold works for you Suzy. It's not a quick fix so give it some time ok? According to what I've read you have to think months, not weeks. I really hope you get better.

Hey Stutt!

I hope the flu virus realises soon that he shouldn't be messing around with such a tough cookie. I'm sure you'll kick the little monster's butt and he'll know better before coming to your house again.

How are you doing. Do you still think it's a flu like virus but not the flu? I hope so, though those can also be debilitating but at least they're not usually dangerous. Let us know, please. How's your daughter doing? When she's out from under the storm I know you'll feel so much better. Stutt maybe while you're sick, just worry about you and your daughter, and when you're better you can again help sister and aunt. There's only so much a person can do Stutt.

How's the withdrawal going? I hope it's getting a bit more tolerable. How're the doggies and sox? Are they taking care of you? They hate mummy to be sick don't they? If it's the flu, you need to find someone else to walk them. Is there anyone?

Hope you start feeling better. Sending love and healing thoughts your way  :smitten:

Oh Stut, I am afraid since you didn't post, you have the flu or something has happened to Auntie  :(

I hope I am wrong on both counts.  I love you my Queen, please post when you are able.  Lady Mary 💜💜💜💜💜

Thanks v!

I think you are right about a hold for me and you. I never gave holding a chance. I have ti check but pretty sure ive been holding 14 days. Now i have this green teva k. So i hope i get better. I feel pretty bad everyday. Now its headaches and left eye pain and allergies i think. Nauseous this morning i think it is because i ate a brownie last night. Plus alot of sugar.  I hope i balance out. This is getting on my nerves. Anyway, their hace been im0rovements to. Are you feeling less depressed? I am sorry you are in so much physical pain. Maybe going into acute just slammed your body like my bad x to v crossover. Took me id say 5months to till agony was gone. So.give it time and i was holding say 3 mths. I joined bb in july and they told me hold.  I think i did bite a little off but it was so small i didnt feel it. I dont know why they cant set up taper programs and support.  They do treat us like addicts they are mean and insulting. Then rip you off. Alcohol and benzos are something go cannot be ripped off of its dangerous. Seizures. I dont know whay will happen with lisa ling. Hope fully.something good.  We will see. If they do something stupid we will have to go to the streets and protest. If we can walk  :tickedoff: they just think we are mentally ill and its in our heads. So that probably wouldnt work either. Good to hear from.you.  Love Suzanne

Hi Stut,

Hope you are feeling better and resting . I am so sorry you hot the you not ill.on top of everything else going on. Let us know how you are when you can. Love Suzy

[f2...]