Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Im on 1 mg k. I was akways taking the yellow pils my whole life. This is the first time ever i have seen a green k 1 mg . They never told me.

Do you still have bottle from old medicine, see manu name on it?

Thank you, Suzy. You're a Sweetheart. Hope you feel better soon.

I've only been on Ativan and then Valium, so I can't help with tablet identification. Sorry!

Gilly xxx 💙

Marvelous magnificent magical magnsmeous mmmm

We keep.... :boxer::oXo::pokey::hug: :hug:

Oh you are good  :laugh: :laugh:  my mind went blank on the m's, love it .  :D;D.  MMMM  ;)

See that TT !!    :P :P

I see this and I'll add to it an say you're advice to others is masterful, monumental even. You're mistifiably wonderful in your in way, sometimes mind-blowing! Majestic even!

Now MM you just add that MILK to your Valium and MAINTAIN until you're ready to MOVE on with your taper and take care of that MONSTROUS headache with maybe some MOTRIN and maybe you'll feel much better in the MORNING. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just for the record I do think you're pretty marvelous :mybuddy:❤️

TT

Thank you, Suzy. You're a Sweetheart. Hope you feel better soon.

I've only been on Ativan and then Valium, so I can't help with tablet identification. Sorry!

Gilly xxx 💙

Hey English, hanging on here but think of you always.  Can't wait to hear you are in the garden.  Pets for Tilly and kisses for you, don't tell Dave 💋💋💋💋💋💋.        🐈🐾🐾🐾.    🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸, love you Mary.  💜💜💜💜

Intend,

If you are out there i have a question. My new refill clonz 2 mg is blue by teva. 833 on pill. I have nevet had a blue k in my life. They have always been yellow. Is this bad. It seems like everyone is trying to get teva and i.get it for the first time in my life  :idiot:

DD, I’m right here sitting on the couch and watching MSNBC.

I don’t know what regular Teva pills look like because I’ve never seen one. There are plenty of people on BB who have taken the Teva pills and know what they look like.

The Actavis 1 mg clonazepam pills are yellow, and the .5 mg pills are pink. The Sandoz 1 mg clonazepam pills are blue, and the .5 mg are yellow.

It couldn’t be the Sandoz because they have been out of production for way over a year.

It’s possible that what you have been taking is Actavis 1 mg pills (yellow) up to this point, and now you have another manufacturer. Paperwork comes with these prescriptions and the manufacturer’s name along with the NDC # is on that.

I would want to identify those pills before I took one.

Oh you are good  :laugh: :laugh:  my mind went blank on the m's, love it .  :D;D.  MMMM  ;)

I see this and I'll add to it an say you're advice to others is masterful, monumental even. You're mistifiably wonderful in your in way, sometimes mind-blowing! Majestic even!

Now MM you just add that MILK to your Valium and MAINTAIN until you're ready to MOVE on with your taper and take care of that MONSTROUS headache with maybe some MOTRIN and maybe you'll feel much better in the MORNING. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TT

Aww, you guys keep me together, really.  Love you TTTTT, MMMM  :laugh: :laugh:

Omg...what is wrong wirh these pharmacies. I have never seen a blue l mg clon in. My life. I took it today. I feel like crap as i always do. Let me find the paperwork. Thanks ii.

This is crazy

I have been taking

Yellow

Round 1 mg k tablet imprinted with

LOGO

and 34 on front

I think on Drugs.com, they have a pill identifier, you put in what they look like , color, shape , numbers and it will show you the pill and tell you what it is.

TT

Aww, you guys keep me together, really.  Love you TTTTT, MMMM  :laugh: :laugh:

😂 :smitten: :smitten:

I think my post was missed so I'll text it again.

Just saw Lisa Ling saying in a preview ARE BENZOS THE NEXT KILLER! I hate that she said that! We don't need Drs throwing us off these drugs at rapid speed.. That'll be the killer if that happens 😔

I have been taking

Yellow

Round 1 mg k tablet imprinted with

LOGO

and 34 on front

I pretty sure those are Actavis clonazepam. I just looked at mine again, and they are round, yellow, have a sort of “capital R,” on them, and below that is 34.

I’d call your pharmacy if they are still open to find out what those others are.

These pharmacies can often change manufacturers without telling you. A really good pharmacist will let you know.

Ok, Intelligent Interesting Intense Irritable Intend :smitten: :smitten:

Yeah, we all have long descriptive names now, and Intend, I did a fine job on yours  :smitten: :smitten:

How are you my friend?

Love ya, 🚂🚂🚂.    🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾.    🌹🌹🌹🌹

I think my post was missed so I'll text it again.

Just saw Lisa Ling saying in a preview ARE BENZOS THE NEXT KILLER! I hate that she said that! We don't need Drs throwing us off these drugs at rapid speed.. That'll be the killer if that happens 😔

I saw what you posted Trish. Where did you see that?

Wow!

I think these must be new or something. I looked it up and it says they are 1 mg clonzanapam ????

Mine are usually yellow like yours

There green round and say teva on them.

Just saw Lisa Ling in a preview and she was saying " can benzos be there next killer"! Uhgggg. I don't like that..

I always thought this is a 2 way sword.  It's good for people coming up but could cause us a problem.  We can only hope they learned from the disaster of pulling people off opioids, that it doesn't happen to us.  Try not to worry, it wouldn't happen very fast if at all.  So really TTTT, don't worry.  :smitten: :smitten:

Trish, I heard them talking like that about benzos in the early 1980's. It seems to become flavour of the month and then gets forgotten. So I wouldn't worry too much about some journalistic fervour. 💗

Wow!

I think these must be new or something. I looked it up and it says they are 1 mg clonzanapam ????

Mine are usually yellow like yours

There green round and say teva on them.

Teva just brought back some new and old pills.  You can call your pharmacy and ask if you can have your last pills.  Or you can give these a try, you may notice nothing, they might cause you some different symptoms.  You never know.  I would call pharmacy and try to get the ones you had . 

Yeah, we all have long descriptive names now, and Intend, I did a fine job on yours  :smitten: :smitten:

How are you my friend?

Mary, so it’s 5 IIIII now? And Trish is TTTTT now? That’s a lot for all of us. If that’s all there is to this, it’s easy to do MMMMM.  :smitten: :smitten:

I’m tired today because I had to rush yesterday and drove all over to different stores in tons of traffic.

And my eyes are both bothering me because of these damn drops. My left one in particular.

I don’t think this extra hold time has done much for me and that could be the problem. It’s a big guess at this point.

Omg..ok. my head feels like it is going to blow up. I hope it isnt these new pills. My head has been baf but not like this. I will call them  :tickedoff:

Thanks

U guys

My yellow logo 34 isnt eben n in the pill identifier.

How are you my friend?

Mary, so it’s 5 IIIII now? And Trish is TTTTT now? That’s a lot for all of us. If that’s all there is to this, it’s easy to do MMMMM.  :smitten: :smitten:

I’m tired today because I had to rush yesterday and drove all over to different stores in tons of traffic.

And my eyes are both bothering me because of these damn drops. My left one in particular.

I don’t think this extra hold time has done much for me and that could be the problem. It’s a big guess at this point.

Me, you and D are all struggling with our left eye, I guess that is weak eye for all of us.  I am sorry the hold hasn't helped yet, are you going to hold some more or take tiny cuts with holds in between?

I really wish we all felt better, this is getting old.    :(

Just saw Lisa Ling in a preview and she was saying " can benzos be there next killer"! Uhgggg. I don't like that..

I always thought this is a 2 way sword.  It's good for people coming up but could cause us a problem.  We can only hope they learned from the disaster of pulling people off opioids, that it doesn't happen to us.  Try not to worry, it wouldn't happen very fast if at all.  So really TTTT, don't worry.  :smitten: :smitten:

Ok MMMMMM I'll try not too but I'm not liking attention being drawn to this now. When we're all off then fine. Yes, I'm being selfish I'd like all of us off before they start screwing with the benzo takers.

TTTTTTTT ❤️

[55...]