Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Couple people going to detoxes.  :o I hope they do ok. I wonder how they taper. I would  be so afraid. Wonder what drugs they use to taper.?

I had a dream last night these two guys stole my k. Everyone kept saying dont worry you will be fine. I kept telling then no! You dont understand. Crazy lol

I dream of going to a detox.  But as I've said before I think its just a fantasy.  I do think most detoxes go to fast and do push other drugs. 

I used to consider going to detox when I was in acute withdrawal. I think it's a withdrawal symptom, to think about going to detox. When you get more stable you think no way I'm going to detox.

Haha...a fantasy. I know fh and val, i have had the thought myself. Sometimes you just wsnt the drug out. But once it is out and too fast them your screwed.  They could wt least offer ppl outpatient support with approriate taper plans. Cop8ng skills gruops. We are out here flailing around.  I cant believe youbwere in acite vali. That is so scary. I am sorry you had to experience that. I might have been. I am not even sure. 8 hope you guys are feeling somewhat human today. My head feels l8ke it is go8ng to explode.  :tickedoff:

Hi Mary

I haven’t been keeping up with LHSG but today I read where you saw I started Gabapentin.  So far it is helping me. My GP said some people take up to 3200 mg.  My eyes got wide. He said he would start me at 300 but gave me the option to take twice a day.  I don’t ever want to go above 300.

I’ve tried everything for my back pain and even found a patch for Biofreeze which helps a little.

I didn’t know what else to do.

Yes. Got to keep those dogs happy.  The golden just had her bath.

I know, I exercised and did yoga, treadmill, but when I went in this wave or whatever it is, nothing is helping.  I am allergic to opioids and shouldn't take nsaids because I have a heart murmur, but when I am really hurting, I take an ibuprofen anyway.  It just sucks.

Glad you are feeling better, one dog bath done....one to go , good luck.  Luv ya, Mary 💜💜💜

Mary just poppe popping in quick. I wanted you to know that I take Advil and have for years for pain. As you know I have a heart murmur and mitral valve prolapse and I've never been told by any cardiologist to not take it. Actually no Dr ever has. It's on my list of medications that I take on all medical forms I have ever filled out. I have no idea why you can't take it. Double check with your Dr about it. I think it's ok. Like I said I've never been told that by and most of my docs are in Yale Newhaven. Some of the best docs in the country. My gyno is at Yale and the cardiologist's I've seen are at Yale. I don't like to go anywhere else. Although my GP ( Xanax) Dr is in Westport. I don't see local Drs I don't trust them so I travel.

TT ❤️

My heart murmur would have a leaky valve and the Advil would thin my blood.  We have talked to her about it twice now.  I still take it though when I am hurting really bad.  I take that with 2 Tylenol at same time and it helps quite a bit, but not for long.  And just 1 is not even a dose, so I try not to worry about it.  Really, between back pain and rest of withdrawal, sometimes I loose my fight.  I had a migraine with aura about 11 today.  :(.  Feeling kind of sorry for myself and I hate that.  MM  :-\

Oh mm;

That sounds horrible. I am so sorry. You are going to heal. You will get better. I love you and sending healing thoughs. This is going to pass ot will. Love dd

Oh mm;

That sounds horrible. I am so sorry. You are going to heal. You will get better. I love you and sending healing thoughs. This is going to pass ot will. Love dd

Aww, thank you , you dear, darling, daring, ditzy d  :laugh: :laugh:  MM  :smitten: :smitten:

I just can't come up with any m's.  :laugh: :laugh:

Marvelous magnificent magical magnsmeous mmmm

We keep.... :boxer::oXo::pokey::hug: :hug:

Oh you are good  :laugh: :laugh:  my mind went blank on the m's, love it .  :D;D.  MMMM  ;)

See that TT !!    :P :P

Intend,

If you are out there i have a question. My new refill clonz 2 mg is blue by teva. 833 on pill. I have nevet had a blue k in my life. They have always been yellow. Is this bad. It seems like everyone is trying to get teva and i.get it for the first time in my life  :idiot:

Hello, you two. Sorry you are feeling so bad. I am back in bed after five hours being up. Exhausted. Groups might be a good thing for some people. I couldn't go because of my agoraphobia. But if you could start a group, Suzy, then that might help some people.

Mary, an 'm' word I know you are not is moaner. So you must be going through the mill. I'm sorry about that and hope you get better soon.  Love, Gilly xxx 💙

My brain is blank too. What can we do. Its ok. It will come back.

I love the m! They fir you perfect! U cant type it again lol um holdung on by a thread love youuuu dd  :smitten:  :smitten::laugh: we are healing everyday no matter how it feels !!!!!

Mm,

When do you start liquid diazapam Again. I know you told me but 8m brain dead. Maybe once you get on that it will help. I hope so. This pain sucks. My left eye feels destroyed. Have you been able to do any excercise? I know you like it. If you cant you cant. I slept till 11:00 today. I excercised for like 5 min. Lol. Eye and headache too much. The way we feel you would think we were out all night drinking hard liquor. Hehe. Blah 🐕🐄🐇🐾🐜🐁🐥🤕🤒🤧🤢

I can't even imagine a hangover, that sounds like a total nightmare.  I had a migraine with aura today too, came on like a freight train around 11, whew, it finally eased off some.  Left eye a mess.  It's not funny, but I swear you and I are linked in some weird way with life and symptoms.  Mercy 🤓🤠😉

Intend,

If you are out there i have a question. My new refill clonz 2 mg is blue by teva. 833 on pill. I have nevet had a blue k in my life. They have always been yellow. Is this bad. It seems like everyone is trying to get teva and i.get it for the first time in my life  :idiot:

Look on your bottle for manufacturer, may not be same brand.  MMMM

I know m, my left side gets the worst sx too. We have to be linked somehow. I hate those auras. Thank god it is lifting for you. I sm sending you healing thoughts all day and night. Oh a hangovet that is the unthinkable!!!! Oh never again.

It says teva. Is that the msnufacturet.

Have tim get you chocalate

I know m, my left side gets the worst sx too. We have to be linked somehow. I hate those auras. Thank god it is lifting for you. I sm sending you healing thoughts all day and night. Oh a hangovet that is the unthinkable!!!! Oh never again.

It says teva. Is that the msnufacturet.

Have tim get you chocalate

Yes, is that what you have been taking?

My last bottle says:

This is a yellow roung tablet printed with logo and 34 on front. I dont know anything before this last pres. I never thought to look. They have slways beem l mg k yellow. Isnt thst bizarre??

Hi Gilly,

I am sorry you are down too. I think we all are today  :-[ You are going to get better slowly but surely. I know how hardbit is watching other ppl who are feeling normal. Try not to think about them. We will be there one fay too. This is just a crapoy part of lige wr are going through for now. Its not forever  :smitten:

Its a green round tablet imprinted with teva 833.  Font over do it with your headache.

I mean have you been on Teva all this time?  They didn't change he manufacturer on you without telling ya, did they?  Are they .05 mgs? 

Im on 1 mg k. I was akways taking the yellow pils my whole life. This is the first time ever i have seen a green k 1 mg . They never told me.

[d5...]