Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

How soon did you notice withdrawal symptoms?

[De...]

I’m on day 5 of this reducing 1mg of my diazepam...I know it can take a while because of the half life (especially after being on it for almost 17 years...)

How soon did you notice diazepam withdrawal symptoms specifically?

Thank you!

Hey

I am on diazepam as well and I found it can vary. I have had symptoms come on after a couple of days to around 2 weeks. But most of the time its around 5 to 7 days.

I’m on day 5 of this reducing 1mg of my diazepam...I know it can take a while because of the half life (especially after being on it for almost 17 years...)

How soon did you notice diazepam withdrawal symptoms specifically?

Thank you!

As far as "specifically".....that's going to vary with each person.

After my cut, it takes a couple of days. After a couple of days,  sometimes the symptoms get progressively worse (sometimes they don't). I've found the lower doses seem to be getting more difficult (or maybe my brain is worn out).  My advice is ......don't ever get in a hurry. 

Breck

• Please Donate

Donations help fund our recurring webhosting and software licencing fees, and will aid the development of new withdrawal and taper utilities for our members.

Donate with PayPal button

• Popular Now