Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Normal for new symptoms to pop up late in withdrawal?

[La...]

Hi there,

my last taper was 5 months ago. I had only little stomach issues within the first months, mainly appetite changes. At first no appetite at all and then much more appetite than usual. Plus diarrhea for a few weeks and then constitution. 2 weeks ago I started feeling sick after eating food, especially  pot pato 

Sorry, my cellphone sent this post before I had finished it. Anyways, two weeks ago I started feeling sick after eating. My appetite had been normal, now I have very little appetite again. I don't enjoy food anymore, instead I eat because I have to. I feel nasueous after eating, especially after eating potatoes. I have no diarhea, just feel really bloated and full all day long. I have been to soooo many doctors, I can't keep doing this. Going to doctors every other weeks to run tests. I will go if it won't get better. Just to be sure- can this still be a new withdrawal symptom? Sooo tired of this.

Excuse the mistakes- my autocorrect... "Conatipation", not " Constitution" and "every other week". Would be very grateful for a reply.

Oh yes..things can def change! The only thing certain in this is the unpredictability  ;)

GI issues are common as are many other symptoms. GABA receptors are everywhere in our body - so its not just our minds that need repair. Remember our chemical are "off" and are trying o recalibrate so to speak. I also find sometimes that a symptom finally goes only to "visit" a bit later. But thats my experience.

Its funny how we all experience many similar things, but they differ in intensity, frequency, etc in recovery.

You are healing.

• Please Donate

Donations help fund our recurring webhosting and software licencing fees, and will aid the development of new withdrawal and taper utilities for our members.

Donate with PayPal button

• Popular Now