Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

What is this horrific feeling? Anyone else?

[Aj...]

Like being blown up and up while suffocated by own face and going to start tumbling over and over along with furniture all tipping over and brain full of bacteria.

Just utterly horrific feeling like dying and going to explode at same time.

I'm sorry you're feeling like that. Unfortunately there's going to be all kinds of strange symptoms popping in & out varying in intensity. I know it doesn't feel great, Ajusta but hang in there. Distract as much as possible. Have you tried laying still listening to nature songs, waterfalls, ocean waves etc? Works wonders for me when it's intense. Hugs to you.

Like being blown up and up while suffocated by own face and going to start tumbling over and over along with furniture all tipping over and brain full of bacteria.

Just utterly horrific feeling like dying and going to explode at same time.

Sorry Ajusta.I am praying for you right now.

I've had really weird thoughts too Ajusta.

I don't really know, but seems anxiety related, big time. 

Do you challenge the thoughts that say your brain is full of bacteria?  You know it's not. 

I've had weird intrusive thoughts, but gradually they are abating. 

Dee

:smitten: