Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Itchy pain in the forehead and temples

[b1...]

Hi everyone,

My head is itching inside. The temples area and forehead. It is like a rash, like an itch more than a headache. It bothers me so much. And I have this internal vibration like am trembling inside. On the outside it can be barely seen, but the inside I have a constant tremor in the last two days...

I am worried. I just wanted to let it out and share it with you... Any advice on how to make it better?

Thank you!

Hi lucian,

I had the inner trembling as well, I couldn't relax and couldn't sit still so I kept busy.  This was helpful because the distraction helped me get through the days, in fact, distraction is one of our best tools for getting through this.  It doesn't take the misery away but it helps pass the time and time is the only cure we know.

I didn't have itching in my head but I'm sure others have, there are so many symptoms that defy description but we find ways to describe them here and most always someone else has experienced it.

When I recovered, all of my symptoms left me and I've been living happily ever after since, so please have faith in your body's ability to heal from this.

Pamster

Hi everyone,

My head is itching inside. The temples area and forehead. It is like a rash, like an itch more than a headache. It bothers me so much. And I have this internal vibration like am trembling inside. On the outside it can be barely seen, but the inside I have a constant tremor in the last two days...

I am worried. I just wanted to let it out and share it with you... Any advice on how to make it better?

Thank you!

I have like that too. The vibrations 24/7 and the itch in my forhead. I think its vibrations in the brain feel itchy. Have had it for years and have no idea how to make it feels less.