Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

i am so tired of this all almost 21 months off

[Ni...]

almost 21 months off and i feel so bad i really don't understand i went today to try to do some physical work and after 30 minutes my body started to hurt extremely badly

everything became heavy my arms legs shoulders I tried to persevere for a while but it got worse I also got extremely tired and nauseous

so I had to give up and go home while driving home I could hardly keep my eyes open

once at home slept a few hours now i'm awake again but the symptoms are bad it drives me crazy

i feel so depressed

I don't know how to keep this up

since my grandmother passed away 6 weeks ago it has been so bad with me

I often feel heat waves but don't have a fever. I can't eat normally. My stomach hurts a lot

31 months here. 

I don’t have any advice other than we’ve got to hang in there. We’re almost to the recovered side

Think about all the symptoms you no longer have.

Nijmegen: I am so sorry for your loss...I'm sure thats definitely adding to things.

this journey takes so much longer than we ever want. Don't lose hope - its not over for you. :smitten:

20 months off with no emotions and feelings.

I feel emptiness inside me.

But I do have some improvement on other symptoms.

Lets hope all the symptoms go off in the 2nd year.

This all started for me 5 years ago. I didnt get better after 18 months so went back on for a year. Came off a year ago again. I feel like im never getting better I really dont understand this and Im also in a bad setback from stress! Feel like i went a long way back. I feel like my CNS is screwed. I know people preach diet and healthy living but how is it possible when you feel so awful with bad mental sx like depression. I exercise a lot it doesnt help me at all.

This is literally 5 years of suffering and counting. I know I screwed up by reinstating which didnt help anyway but I felt no change in 18months anyway.

I put up similar post but only had 1 reply. I think I could cope with physical symptoms, mine are all mental which I think personally harder to deal with as you end up physically exhausted as well by the mental stress plus most of the time unable to leave the house. I am starting to wonder if everyone does recover to be honest. I feel lot worse than I did the first year. Sorry for your loss that probably contributing to your depression as well. 20 months is long time  to feel like this Hope things soon ease for you.