Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

What would YOU do? (no not the John Quinones show)..:):)

[ci...]

I need some sage opinions from folks out there who have been down this road at least once (maybe more) times before..

So I've been tapering Xanax since 3/5/20 from 3 mg..usually cutting about .125 every 10 days or so..but I believe I have hit a "mental roadblock" :idiot: at my .75 mg..:/..As you know, when one gets to a lower mg dosage, the "cuts" result in higher percentages of the drug NOT being consumed. A cut from .75 to .625 is about 17%"ish"...I have been sitting at this .75 since mid-July!!! argh!!..

It seems like such a small dose of drug and I feel fine on the .75  BUT am hesitant now to cut any further..so am stagnating..:)(chicken)  :-\

Have any of you hit a WALL when it comes 2 lowering ur dosages in ur tapers?..If so, how did u get around NOT being afraid to cut??..am thinking that I'm at such a low dose per day that MAYBE I won't notice the .125 reduction to .625..

If I CT'ed at this .75mg level, do you feel that I would notice it?

Hence, the subject line:  What would you do?...:)

Much thanks in advance 4 any opines, either positive or negative.. :smitten:

Cinna 8)