Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Someone please help me get the next few hours

[st...]

I’m barely holding on. I haven’t slept in over 3 days and I’m afraid of giving up and going back on the medication or asking a hospital to take me.

I’m barely holding on. I haven’t slept in over 3 days and I’m afraid of giving up and going back on the medication or asking a hospital to take me.

Hung in there. Find something to distract you. Accept now and hope again tomorrow. Who knows what tomorrow may be.?

Be strong and hold on.You are learning survival skills that you may use later in life.

Healing vibes.Bexlan

[5a...]

Can you take a warm bath...?  I used to get in and out several times...I think it was just th distraction of the whole process. 

I remember your pain all too well.  Sending love and prayers.

Love

Fiercey

At least you get some replies Stereo I put on a post earlier and just get ignored. I know how you feel, can't imagine ever recovering at moment. I had thought about psychiatric unit but they would pump you full of pills and it's drugs have caused my problems. I know everyone says it takes time but after 19 months giving up hope.