Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Can you have anxiety but not having physical symtoms?

[a7...]

[a7...]

Wonder about anxiety. I dont have that. But I was reading that anxiety can be a feeling of fear. Is that true?

I dont have that typical anxiety feeling in body is more a state of constant fear. Many says DR DP comes from anxiety even inner vibrations can be caused by anxiety and come and go and in some ppl persist infinity.

I dont get nervous either just anxious about most things worries and having this crazy fear of all stuff in life. I know OCD is anxiety in many ways I have that too catastrof thoughts thinking the worsr thing might happen. Not so much atm but still there and now my vibratioms are less much better...

I have a brief window physical

Wonder about anxiety. I dont have that. But I was reading that anxiety can be a feeling of fear. Is that true?

I dont have that typical anxiety feeling in body is more a state of constant fear. Many says DR DP comes from anxiety even inner vibrations can be caused by anxiety and come and go and in some ppl persist infinity.

I dont get nervous either just anxious about most things worries and having this crazy fear of all stuff in life. I know OCD is anxiety in many ways I have that too catastrof thoughts thinking the worsr thing might happen. Not so much atm but still there and now my vibratioms are less much better...

I have a brief window physical

Hi Sundance. Many people have constant fear and no physical symptoms. I know I had that last summer. My taper was too fast for me and I went into a very bad state and then I gradually got better. The constant electric feeling went away but the fear remained.