Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Off of ativan using dry method and no crossover

[Pr...]

Hey guys! I'm off of ativan successfully, I'm so grateful I was able to do it and I really want to share my process and what I did in order to come off of it, it was completely using the dry method, and I did not switch over to valium.  I'm thinking of shooting a professional moderately lengthy video to possibly put on youtube and be shared in groups like this for people to use as a reference.  Is this something people would watch?  Thanks!

This is encouraging, I have not been so fortunate with short acting Alprazolam.  I have been on .25 twice a day and have only been able to reduce to about 10 percent in three months.  I am now trying 1 percent every couple of weeks.  I am really struggling with symptoms, I have developed pupura and dark urine with each cut.  Going for blood work and I am very worried.

Hello!

Congratulation!

I’ve just red all of your posts, because I’ve a very similar situation with Klonopin. In 2017 you have made many changes in doses and there were times, when you couldn’t stabilize. I’ve found, that you went up till 2,75 mg, but in your signiture you wrote 4,5 mg. You went further and stabilized and started to taper again? I think I’m in tolerance witdrawel and don’t know what to do...How could you stabilize?

Thank you

Enikő

Hey guys! I'm off of ativan successfully, I'm so grateful I was able to do it and I really want to share my process and what I did in order to come off of it, it was completely using the dry method, and I did not switch over to valium.  I'm thinking of shooting a professional moderately lengthy video to possibly put on youtube and be shared in groups like this for people to use as a reference.  Is this something people would watch?  Thanks!