Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Tips on having to work through taper/WD

[Ho...]

yeah had to go to work and try and run a camera hire company whilst tapering (still am tapering and working) up London. Hmm I find it difficult and would like some tips also. I am lucky in some way as my business partner knows and understands an if I need days off to help then I can. I think its best to try and stay focused and slow down your taper if you can to help wit WD. I try and do some mindfulness and keep as calm as I can. But I seriously struggle also  :(

Holly Hok you might want to go to Support Groups, and there look for "Full time workers support group". We're not super active but there's a few of us and sometimes help each other. Yes, working like this sucks but some of us just have to. In that group you can find other people's advice and experiences that could help you.